Amazing Facts of Golden Age.

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Amazing Facts of Golden Age.

Post07 Oct 2006

Dear PBK Brothers.

Just presenting some amazing facts---please give it a thought.

We PBKs all know through' Advanced Knowledge that there will be births of identical twins in golden and silver ages for 2500 years : one boy and one girl and they will be identical in all respects as they will be monozygotic (ie born of a single ovum); the same ovum (xx) will be fertilised simultaneously by the " x " and " y " sperms, which will further subdivide into two, thus genetically forming two individuals: one boy(xy) and one girl (xx); now the most amazing point to be noted here is that this amazing phenomenon of Nature occurs only in the golden and silver ages only; and this phenomenon of creation of identical monozygotic twins of different sexes has never happened in copper and iron ages; even the medical books have not recorded a single instance of the same ever since documentation of facts has started and in theory also, all doctors agree that this is just not possible. Is this not a wonder of Nature!!!!!!

In copper and iron ages, we can have various permutations and combinations. Birth of di-zygotic twins or triplets etc, etc, etc, one boy one girl ; two boys two girls ; one boy two girls, and various other possibilities. Birth of monozygotic identical twins, either both boys or either both girls is also possible; but never never never one boy and one girl can be born of the same ovum in copper and iron ages, as during the last 2500 years, the same ovum can never be fertilised by x and y sperms simultaneously; this is possible only in golden and silver ages where mother nature is pure and dictates the destiny of the divine beings;

Another amazing fact: in golden and silver ages, both foetus in the womb will always be in erect position: head up and feet below and will always be born feet first (unlike head first in copper and iron ages); and amazingly both children will start walking immediately after birth (just like a baby calf walks immediately after birth).

In Murlis it is written: "Satyug ki koi bhi cheez mile na Kaliyug se". (nothing is common in the way things exist in Kaliyug and Satyug.)

Nature never ceases to amaze me.

OK om shanti----shivsena.
===================

bkdimok

reforming BK

Re: Amazing Facts of Golden Age.

Post07 Oct 2006

shivsena wrote:We PBKs all know through' Advanced Knowledge that there will be births of identical twins in golden and silver ages for 2500 years

Dear soul. Om Shanti. Please tell me one thing from whom did this point come. From ShivBaba through Lekhraj Kirpalani (Murli) or through Virendra Dev Dixit (Clarification of Murli as per PBK's beliefs).

With regards.
BK Dmitry

sparkal

BK supporter

Post11 Oct 2006

... Also, can you describe the environment of the Golden Age you speak of and what the body looks like. Since you have such detailed info. of child birth, you must surely have detailed answers to my questions here. I look forward to your answers.
peace.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post11 Oct 2006

Have your ever read the Western definition of the word 'fact'. You appear by your post to be very literate, yet your presentation is instantly flawed in my eyes by such a basic thing. As soon as I see words used in this way it stops me from being able to take you seriously.

This is no criticism, but it is helpful to know the meaning of the words you use before making bold statements, :wink:

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post12 Oct 2006

Mr Green wrote:have your ever read the Western definition of the word 'fact'

Hello mr Green.

Can you please help me with the Western definition of the word "fact"; I may have used the word "fact" with an Eastern meaning.

Also, you are not supposed to take anything seriously here on this forum; we are just presenting our views and ideas. They are meant only for churning. Not to be taken seriously.

shivsena

Return to Commonroom