What we are to do in order to become deities

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bkdimok

reforming BK

What we are to do in order to become deities

Post09 Oct 2006

Dear souls. Om Shanti. I started this topic in order to give my own view and to to know more about yours.

My opinion is that if a soul want to become deity and to go into Heaven in her (I will use this term, however soul have no sex) next birth, she should do the following:

1) First of all, she must achieve knowledge about herself and about God.
2) Secondly, she must achieve experiences of consciousness.
3) After that she should ask herself the question does she appreciateciate all this new things or not.
4) Then she can get further.
5) Before doing something she must ask herself question, will she do it by her own will? And only if answer is YES, then she can proceed.
6) As she agreed to all she was suggested to do and has a will to do it, she may become an effort maker.
7) Indication of proper actions are increasing virtues and main of them are peace and happiness.
8 ) If vices aren't going away and virtues aren't increasing it mean that actions are not proper and you should stop and try something else.
9) However, if your aim is to become deity in your next birth you must have deity sanskars.
10) So think what will deities do and what they won't do in Heaven.
11) The main quality of deities is purity. All other qualities depends on purity.
12) In order to achieve purity there is a method given us by Father - remembrance.
13) By practicing it we will achieveive purity, remove vices and get virtues.
14) All is very simple: think who you are, what is your aim and what is the method achieveive your aim.
15) Also you must remember that it is God's task to make you deity and to establish Heaven.
16) Also it is He who makes you pure.
17) So you must establish a good relationshipip with Him in whatever role you want: Father, Mother, Teacher, Friend or else.
18 ) After you have relationship with Him (talk, ask, answer, share, receive) and remember Him, He will help you much, it is His responsibility.
19) All you have to do is have relationship with Him and remember Him.
20) That is how you can achieve deity stage in this birth and deity status in Heaven.

Comments are most welcome.

With best wishes.
BK Dmitry

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post09 Oct 2006

Have you done all these things? ... If so has it worked?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post10 Oct 2006

Mr Green wrote:Have you done all these things? ... if so has it worked?

Dear soul. Om Shanti. Let me ask you one question what did you try to do and what was the result? Answer it if you want.

As for me, yes, I did all this stuff and it gave fruits and will give more. What can I say, I am happy, I am peaceful, I really appreciate all I am doing at the moment. It was my choice, and it was right choice. I do what I want and don't do what I don't want. God has found me and I has found God. It was what I was looking for so I get it. Of course, there are a lot of other things that I have, but the main is God. Once you have found God you have found everything you want. I simply know it from my life.

With regards.
BK Dmitry.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post10 Oct 2006

All the best my friend, all the best.

freefall

ex-BK

Post17 Oct 2006

Dear BK Dmitry:

I feel eschewing from deception should also be included in one of the pre-requisites of becoming deities.

However, I respect your right to disagree.

Return to Commonroom