Gatherings outside of BKWSU

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

Gatherings outside of BKWSU

Post09 Oct 2006

bkry wrote:But a huge group of people are gathering outside the Brahma Kumaris who do not like what is happening in the Brahma Kumaris because of "Maya-Ravan". So I think we should stick together to keep our identity as BKs (BKs who are broad minded) and this forum would help us do that. United we stand.

I moved this to a start new topic because I did not want to spoil the topic bkry started on "Healing". But it caught my eye.

To be honest, I was very surprised by this. Perhaps this is an Indian thing. Personally, I would have thought that the greatest risk was from within. From individuals, or groups of individuals, that had made their own kingdoms in Sangumyug and felt challenged by changes around them that they preceived as attacks to their authority. Kingdoms, Empires usually become weak at the center through corruption, inbreeding, abuse of power and then crumble from within. It is only then that the "barbarians" outside are able to storm the defenses, take away the riches and something new start - for good or bad.

Of course, material wealth has a part to play in this. Even in the BKWSU. Where there is a great disparity of wealth and resources, conflict arises. I can see that happening in India between the BKs and non-BKs and it is something they need to manage more creatively. The problem must have its roots in the vision of separation that has been encourage.

Anyway, my 2c on the subject ...

bkdimok

reforming BK

Re: Gatherings outside of BKWSU

Post12 Oct 2006

bkry wrote:But a huge group of people are gathering outside the Brahma Kumaris who do not like what is happening in the Brahma Kumaris because of "Maya-Ravan". So I think we should stick together to keep our identity as BKs (BKs who are broad minded) and this forum would help us do that. United we stand.

Dear souls. Om Shanti. OK one may not like how the studying is organised in BK. But if he really appreciate knowledge and have love to God, then he should at least practice remembrance. God says: all knowledge are in MANAMANABHAV. Consider yourself soul and remember Me. That is what we are to do no matter who we are at the moment. Because we only think that we are somebody BK, PBK, ex-BK or else. Indeed we all are souls, and our true Father is Supreme Soul. So what should I do when I have such a Father? Should I think of Him? Should I speak with Him? He is not an ordinary Father. He is such a Father which gives you so many gifts. You don't even imagine how many gifts He have. If we want to know more about this gifts we must receive them is not it. We will know all about this gifts only when receive them, because if somebody will tell us about them it's deferent. Everyone can receive his personal gift from God at this time. Of course, everyone at this world will receive peace. But if you want to receive something else, maybe happiness, maybe prosperity, maybe true love, whatever you want. You must at least remember Him and speak with Him also.

So first start to speak with Him. It does not matter how you will speak to Him, don't worry about it. First begin to speak and second begin to listen. Then He will find a way to tell you what to do. So will you miss such an opportunity to receive from your True Father your gifts? Will you miss time of meeting with your Father? Because time of meeting is now and time to receive gifts also.

So, I wish you to catch this opportunity of receiving benefit for yourself and of becoming true children of True Father.

With best wishes.
BK Dmitry.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Gatherings outside of BKWSU

Post12 Oct 2006

BKDimOk wrote:Dear souls. Om Shanti. OK one may not like how the studying is organised in BK. But if he really appreciate knowledge and have love to God, then he should at least practice remembrance. God says: all knowledge are in MANAMANABHAV.

Sure, but that does not really address the question. I am very interested in the news and developments within the Brahmin family. I was kept in the dark about so much when I was in being a nice obedient BK in Gyan. There is Light out there in the World too.

Return to Commonroom