Dadi Janki and the Janki Foundation

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

alladin

no label

ignorance or meannes?

Post02 Aug 2007

Ex- L, I know you want to remain incognito, but one day I will have to give you some big kisses for making me laugh with the expressions you use, such as "amateur dramatics over toli giving"!! So true!

Mr. Green, I totally understand the "vomiting " feeling. But worse than that is the feeling that there's some evil and black stuff there, hidden behind white costumes and goodness. Unless you want to explain that with ignorance and lack of basic manners.
mr green wrote:She thrives on people's insecurities. An opportunity that would arise to anyone in a position of power, especially over snotty young BKs who believe themselves to be the most wretched unclean impure beings . You would have thought someone in such a position would at least have the maturity and intelligence to understand how much suffering they can inflict. What fun to turn your head away with a look of disdain when giving toli. What fun to give classes about specific individuals in front of hundreds after they've just confided/challenged you.

Some wickedness is there. We all noticed it, but somehow accepted it. Personally, the more I noticed that, the further away I had to move from them. Just in case I got sick!

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: ignorance or meannes?

Post02 Aug 2007

alladin wrote:Ex- L, I know you want to remain incognito

Me? ... Are you sure there is only one of me? "My name is Legion, for we are many".

6 months ago, I might not have thought these things about her but since all the crap started to burst, and reading stories like "Di's Disturbances". I am having to re-assess everthing.

We were led to believe that all that stuff was for our own spiritual good. They she could see inside our soul and God was magically working on us somehow through her. Funnily enough, now I do not.

It must be pretty boring being surrounded by sycophants and so I forgive her for mischieviousness. But not for bending and shaping Gyan. But, frankly, to go along with stuff like followers claiming one is "the most stable mind in the world" for 30 years is terribly declassé. Can any Bharatwasi say how she sounds and comes across in her own native language?

There is a lot about Hindi language and behavior that comes across as very rude in English, e.g. British might say, "could you please pass the salt? Thank you.". Where as the Patels I knew would say, "give me salt". It was not rude to them, it just was the way it was.

I am having to re-assess my early period in the BKWSU just now. Of course, I will filled full of nonsense about women like Dadi Janki and, to some extent, let them walk over. Mostly, I had no idea what they were saying anyway and, not having much experience of Guru-Chela relationships, nor having met a real "spiritual master" and one of the 8 top souls as she is sold, I had no idea what was right or acceptable behaviour.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post03 Aug 2007

Now that everything's 'Up in Smoke" ... what's next? :?.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Next i think is ...

Post03 Aug 2007

paulkershaw wrote:Now that everythings 'Up in Smoke" ... whats next? :?

That's easy paul. It must be Cheech and Chong time next.
|
Image|
Imagine the plot unfolding as the bus makes way from Ahmedabad Airport to Mount Abu :roll:.

heshe

reforming BK

Post09 Aug 2007

Stories of early Australian Yagya days there were apparently quite a few varieties of smoke wofting around 8) in and around the centres :D.

arjun

PBK

Post10 Aug 2007

Omshanti.

This month's issue of 'Gyanamrit' magazine published by BKs in Hindi contains an interview with Dadi Janaki including a Q&A on the subject of she having the most stable mind in the world. The Q&A does not suggest anything which could be linked to the BK circular that Bro. ex-l has produced on this forum asking the BKs to desist from mentioning Dadi Janaki as 'the most stable mind in the world'. In fact, Dadi Janaki appears to be accepting that statement about her. I will produce the gist of the Q&A as soon as I get time.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post10 Aug 2007

arjun wrote:This month's issue of 'Gyanamrit' magazine published by BKs in Hindi contains an interview with Dadi Janaki including a Q&A on the subject of she having the most stable mind in the world. The Q&A does not suggest anything which could be linked to the BK circular that Bro. ex-l has produced on this forum asking the BKs to desist from mentioning Dadi Janaki as 'the most stable mind in the world'. In fact, Dadi Janaki appears to be accepting that statement about her. I will produce the gist of the Q&A as soon as I get time.

Hahahahaah, this i must see ...

ex-l

ex-BK

Post18 Aug 2007

More Dadi Janki BS floating round the internet despite the BKWSU officially pulling the "World's Most Stable Mind" claim; [urlhttp://www.bali-travelnews.com/Batrav/Batrav183/people.htm]here[/url]. The big joke here is that she is siad to be "the only person spouting golden light" when even on this forum we have had her nemesis mr. green doing the very same thing. Can anyone confirm she is an ex-spurt in the Old and New Testament!?! The only bull I have heard in that vein is the line she dropped about God making a sacrifice to come for BKs, copied right out of the Christian model.

As an aside, was Janki ever tested along side those sadhus that are buried underground for weeks at a time? Was there a "competition" to see who was the most stable? Nope.

Her ages/dates are also wrong/fictional.
Dadi Janki -The Delta Woman from India

Bali, known as island of thousand temples, is an international tourist destination. People from many countries come to visit and stay at this place; perhaps Bali can be said as a world society village. So it’s not wrong if Dadi Janki planed to come to Bali on 12 June to invite all of Balinese society and also tourists together to share her spiritual knowledge. The aim of this activity is to make peace in every individual and also to the world. "The Most Stable Mind in the World or Delta Woman" is name that was given to Dadi Janki who has spent her time to diligently learn Yoga. Based on several research held by scientists to check her brain wave, it is really surprising that her mind is on the Delta Wave.

In 2004 scientists from Moscow tested Dadi, by using medium sophisticated technology to see her aura. Dadi is the only person who spurted golden auras in her head, body and also forehead. The Yogi, born in 1916, has experienced many injuries since the age of 12 yrs. Her hobby to learn about the Old and New Testament was very beneficial in using her spiritual awareness to fight against her illnesses. When she was 21 years old, starting from 1937 till 1951, for 14 years she intensively was doing Yoga, and she is also one of the pioneers of Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University in India.

In addition she also is active to guide almost all of Yoga centers outside of India that are situated in 29 counties. Her international experience and fame is without doubt. Dadi has been invited as a speaker to many projects and international meetings to create peace in the world. On the other hand, this India Yogi also acts to arouse a project "Global Co-operation for a Better World followed by 129 counties. She hopes that all people can get the truly meaning of their spiritual selves. (BTN/Rai)

ex-l

ex-BK

Post04 Oct 2007

I was speaking to a long-term and very pukka BK (over 20 years plus) and they were talking about Dadi Janki disappearing for a couple of days after some other Dadi died. I think it was Chandramani. The jist was they she (Janki) fell apart in loss and mourning.

I do remember the all emotions when Didi Manmohini died. They went against all I thought we were doing/being/experiencing and, frankly, looking back I shoul have woken up them to certainly realities within the BKWSU which have since blossomed into absolute lovefest state funerals for each other ... amonst the Seniors anyway.

I wonder if anyone else can qualify and support this and point it out for two reasons;

firstly, the difference in relationships that are allowed amongst "The Special Ones" .. the old or original ones that are not let on about to new and aspirant BKs;

and secondly, to point out that the old bird might well be a good psychic channel for when the Holy Ghost choses to shine throught her but that apart from those times, she is not that much more different than the rest of us ... or changed by her 70 years (approximate) efforts.
Personally, I think it is good and pleasurable to cry now and again and feel feelings ... as long as it does not become a habit and used manipulatively! There are many sorts of tears including those of love and those inspired by beauty.

vivaespana

ex-BK

Dadi Janki The Delta Woman from India

Post07 Oct 2007

Hola

I thought you might find this article interesting

http://www.bali-travelnews.com/Batrav/B ... people.htm

Ciao
Viva

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

The Delta Woman from India ... cover up?

Post07 Oct 2007

Truly nauseating.
ex-l will have good chortle.

Thanks for the post vivaespana. I think that those folk at the National Arbitration Forum
should spend sometime over here and really get to know what the BKWSO's Internet Domain Name Dispute is all about ... trying to cover up?

For the record: I am aware that the BKWSU has sent messages out to its members that they should desist from these claims about Dadi Janki.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Oct 2007

Its still up on the Global Executive Retreat website too. Even though London put out a notice telling centers not to, the next month Madhuban put out a press release repeating the same old myth.

They just don't care. In my opinion, these particularly people are as stupid as they are arrogant as they are dishonest. That is not a blank insult of all BKs but what can you say of an leadership that needs such stuff and a "Global Chief" who goes along with the publicity of ... tawdry lies.

alladin

no label

DJ in sorcerer's land

Post07 Oct 2007

Sounds as if a diligent BK student (Rai Bhai??) got few inches space from a useless free magazine, who celebrates fameless "celebrities", to write childish things about the female guru. It'd be fun to know what DJ's experience has been during that or other visits to Bali and Indonesia in general, since the place is full of White and Black Magicians, and spooks ready and willing to test anyone's real stage, regardless of articles, lip services and delta waves! :wink:.

Surfers and Bali oceanic waves, are braver and more serious, and more entertaining to watch.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Dec 2007

From divinehumanism.org. Janki makes it into the big time along side;
    Chanakya
    Noam Chomsky
    Kabir, the mystic poet
    Hazrat Inayat Khan
    Rudolf Steiner
    R. Buckminster Fuller
    Jiddu Krishnamurti
|
Image|

vivaespana

ex-BK

Dadi Janki on BBC Asian World TV

Post23 Feb 2008

Hola,

Hope you are all well. I am so feliz (happy) that website is running again!!

Breaking news from radio BK!! I just thought you might be interested in watching this recent news on You tube

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gYBJDIA7yH4

Ciao
Viva
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom