Friends and Enemies

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bansy

Friends and Enemies

Post11 Oct 2006

This phrase is from a BK card, though it is also a commonly heard phrase in general :

The best way to rid of your enemies is to make them your friends.

There is a contradiction to this it seems.

Firstly, on a personal level, do we make Lust and Ego our friends ?

Secondly, at a family level, are the BKs friends or enemies with the PBKs, and vice-versa ? (Someone from the PBKs and someone from the BKs should answer this one).

bkdimok

reforming BK

Re: Friends and Enemies

Post11 Oct 2006

bansy wrote:Secondly, at a family level, are the BKs friends or enemies with the PBKs, and vice-versa ? (Someone from the PBKs and someone from the BKs should answer this one).

Dear souls. Om Shanti.

The answer is definitely no. If we realise that we are souls, then we also realise that soul have no enemy. Also Baba said that as souls we all are Brothers i.e. sons of One Father. It's not only considering BK or PBK but also all human beings. BK and PBK are nicknames. There are enemies only in our minds. Indeed, there are no enemies. We all came from one place and we all will return there. If you look to somebody and think this is my enemy it means that you are looking at the body, role, status but not at his original identity because soul is perfect by her nature, has only good qualities, has no vices.

It is because of playing so many roles she felt to body-conscious and began to treat someone as her enemy. Soul is immortal so who can do harm to her indeed. Everything that happens in drama is for our benefit. Even when we don't realise it. Time will pass and we will see what there is benefit in all that have happened. So, if we understand that everyone is a soul and also we apply this knowledge in our practical life, we automatically will realise that there is no enemies in this world. Enemies are only in our minds. Indeed, we should treat as enemies our vices. And force them to go away from our property, the kingdom of ourselves.

So I wish you not to see enemies outside and not have enemies inside.

With regards.
BK Dmitry.

bansy

Post11 Oct 2006

Wouldn't it be interesting to get Dadi Prakashmani and Virendra Dev Dixit on the same stage ? God will be judge.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post11 Oct 2006

bansy wrote:Wouldn't it be interesting to get Dadi Prakashmani and Veerendra Dev Dixit on the same stage ? God will be judge.

I suppose it will be more interesting to get Dadi Gulzar and Virendra Dev Dixit on the same stage. For example, on 15th of October or 31st of December or 18th of January etc. There will be no need for judges at that moment. However, Baba knows about what I have written above. So all we need is to wait a little

With regards.
BK Dmitry.

ex-l

ex-BK

Virendra Dev Dixit and Gulzar

Post11 Oct 2006

BKDimOk wrote:I suppose it will be more interesting to get Dadi Gulzar and Veerendra Dev Dixit on the same stage. For example, on 15th of October or 31st of December or 18th of January etc.

I absolutely agree! I wish both parties would allow it to happen. How can we make it happen?

If the Prajapita Brahma Kumaris really number in 10,000s of disaffected BKs, and the BKs go about talking about peace, harmony and values for others; why cannot we or they do the healing in our own backyard?

It would be more to the advantage of the BKWSU. If anyone was to back out of it, I would expect Virendra Dev Dixit to ( ... he would have to have assurances some crazed BK would not kill him though and the Bhais would put down their big sticks!)

We are all part of the whole. What we have to give is part of that ... how to fit it all in?

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post20 Oct 2006

I think really BKs are just a larger mirror image of PBK. Ravan and Ram community exists within both camps at the moment.

PBK means child of Father and mother ... a soul will said to be a PBK when he does not become opposite to Father in any matter ... all actions should match.

This being said ... how many in PBK are truly PBKs? We write PBK but practically we are BK until we do not perform any opposite thought/action. I write PBK but am i truly a PBK i do not think i am yet practically.

andrey

PBK

Post24 Oct 2006

We make our enemies servants.

arjun

PBK

Post24 Oct 2006

Sister Bansy wrote:Secondly, at a family level, are the BKs friends or enemies with the PBKs, and vice-versa ? (Someone from the PBKs and someone from the BKs should answer this one).

I, as a PBK, may have ideological differences with the BKs with regards to the interpretation of Murlis but at personal level I don't have any enimity with any BK. If I happen to deal with any BK (knowingly or unknowingly) in my practical life, I would deal with them first as souls, then as BKs. We are all souls or human beings first and then BKs, PBKs or anything else later on, as BKDimOK has said. If other BKs also have the same feelings towards PBKs and others, then it would be really appreciable. But the practical treatment that the PBKs get from most BKs is much different in reality.

There are exceptions of course. Here is an example. Once I happened to visit a hospital when the mother of a fellow PBK Brother left her body suddenly due to illness. When we had collected the body from the mortuary and were preparing to take it to the electric crematorium directly from the hospital, we happened to sight two BK Sisters in white robes. We did not want to talk to them as PBKs. When we told them that the soul which left the body was also a BK, they talked to us lovingly. But when one of our enthusiastic PBK friends introduced himself as a PBK and gave them some PBK pamphlet, the Sisters did not change their behaviour and continued to talk affectionately. I appreciated that attitude.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun.

Return to Commonroom