What Do You Fear The Most

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bansy

What Do You Fear The Most

Post16 Oct 2006

Is it really death ?

surya

PBK

Re: What Do You Fear The Most

Post16 Oct 2006

bansy wrote:Is it really death ?

Sister, not death! Only the BKs! :roll:

Surya

bansy

Post16 Oct 2006

Sister,not death! Only the BKs!

I know this was meant as a joke, though it could turn out true for some.

If one has found God, then is death or is God then the only fear (and love) left ? Dadi J once gave is a session that her greatest fear was Dharamraj, which means for the entire BK life a cloud hangs over it.

john

reforming BK

Post16 Oct 2006

Bansy wrote:Dadi J once gave is a session that her greatest fear was Dharamraj

Sounds a bit guilty of something.

For myself, it would be dying without understanding or what I consider to be enlightenment.

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post20 Oct 2006

Everyone should fear Dharamraj :)

If a Father first trys to reform his children with love and that doesn't work ... what's the only way to deal with naughty children? Fight fire with fire :)

I think my biggest thing I am cautious about is being influenced by souls other than the Supreme One ...

john

reforming BK

Post20 Oct 2006

pbktrinityshiva wrote:everyone should fear Dharamraj

Why? Fear is not a divine quality as taught by Shiva. If souls have done their best, then they should still hold their heads up high.

When I had a meeting with BapDada in Mt Abu, I had the feeling that nothing could be hidden. Whatever was asked, I would have just had to answered truthfully. So, yes, I believe with Daramraj nothing will be hidden.

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post21 Oct 2006

John,

I agree, I do not think we should really fear as such but just have the healthy realisation that unless we become part of the 8 greatest souls we must all undergo numberwise punishments. Not hiding anything is the main thing.

We will all be happy with our parts in the end and not want any other role and ShivBaba gives equally to all regardless. We can either be reformed through love or reformed through law either way we will be reformed. ShivBaba must take us home.

"After some time these matters i.e. giving lift will be stopped. Tha'ts why you can take whatever you want now. Then the Father's form will be transformed into a form of Supreme Justice. Before a Justice, one may be his loved one or relative, but law is law. Now it's time for love. Then it will be a time for law. Then you will not able to get this lift." (AV 30-5-73)

zhuk

non-BK

Post05 Nov 2006

dying not having lived

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post06 Nov 2006

spiders

joel

ex-BK

Post06 Nov 2006

Mr Green wrote:spiders

Welcome to my parlor!

Do you ever feel like one of those male spiders ... attracted by the female, at the same time, the delicate risk of getting eaten. There is one species of male spider that continues to pump his juices into the female even after his little head is gone. He considers that a success.

joel

ex-BK

Spidy is waiting for you...!!!

Post06 Nov 2006

Mr Green wrote:spiders

Do I look scary now?

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post10 Nov 2006

hey that avatar is scary, you know how easily scared I am

joel

ex-BK

They're under the bed, they're in the washing machine

Post11 Nov 2006

Mr Green wrote:hey that avatar is scary, you know how easily scared I am

Appropriate from the sticky nature of some of the threads here. For some it's spiders, for others alien tentacles. I am preparing for the invasion of the squids by reading/practicing from the book, 100 Ways to Prepare Raw Calamari.

I saw on National Geographic channel how squids create rippling bands of color to confuse their prey. I believe I can defeat this attack by skillful use of a mirror.

On the stove bubbles a cauldron of bat's blood, chicken soup and hostess twinkies. I believe in preparing for the worst.

zhuk

non-BK

Post11 Nov 2006

Mr Green wrote:hey that avatar is scary, you know how easily scared I am

Hey, how about a Sydney funnel web lol
http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/motm/spider/funnelweb.gif

http://www.calacademy.org/exhibits/veno ... spider.jpg

"Males of this large, aggressive, Australian species have the most toxic venom of all spiders. Painful bites can release a neurotoxin that could kill a person within 15 minutes; quick treatment with anti-venom can prevent fatalities."

(sorry for getting off-topic!)

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post11 Nov 2006

wow, that is a mean scary spider , I might back down from that dude even after a few cold drinks!
Next

Return to Commonroom