The Honeymoon Period

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

andrey

PBK

Post16 May 2006

Baba says when the diamond descends immediately there are false diamonds ready in the market. That’s why we have an eye of recognition. Baba says, my children in their last birth have fallen the most. They have no virtues at all. Deities have become devils. But they definitely have one special virtue – to recognize the Father. The arrows of Ram strikes their heart and transforms them.

There is Honeymoon Period for the whole world. The Golden Age. When souls descend they at first have their own Honeymoon Period. When we enter knowledge we have our Honeymoon Period. When we start a relationship at first we have Honeymoon Period. When we start a job at first we have Honeymoon Period. It is always like this. What is strange about it. That’s why all people have their own stage, because they come at different time. And it is now this world of differences that becomes world of uniformity – all have 100% soulconciousness.

proy

ex-BK

Off Topic

Post16 May 2006

Off Topic

I used to read the old ex-BK forum and I found one of the most frustrating things was that people would drift off topic. This is natural in any conversation, but I think one needs to be more disciplined on a forum such as this.
So please, let’s get back on topic.

Honeymoon Period.

Now I know what it is I also know I have been through it and your stories are a tremendous help to me.

Next question – Who are the Honeymoon Period evangelists?

Maybe I have been through that one too, when I was having my honeymoon. I managed to keep my mouth shut but I did start to feel like a Jehovah’s witness, wanting to tell all my friends about this wonderful new meditation I had learned. Is that it? Also, more stories of your own honeymoon and post honeymoon times please?

For, Andrey. No offence intended, and You are not upsetting me as a BK, but the topic here is Honeymoon. Would you like to share your own experiences on that topic please?

Also keep in mind that I am a very independent and stable person, and able to discuss and build bridges with anyone I want to. There may be many other BKs though, who are reading this and would be scared off by being proselytised to by a PBK. I would very much like other BKs to come on to the forum. What happened to bkry from the ex-BK Chat Forum?

andrey

PBK

Post16 May 2006

For me i became a BK and before the honeymoon finishes i became a PBK, so it seems there is no end to honeymoon.

sparkal

BK supporter

multimoon

Post31 May 2006

Over 25 years, I have had enough honeymoon phaze's to sink the love boat, so where does that leave us?

The centre is a surgery, people don't hang around in surgery's unless they work there or are getting treatment. I don't see any need to go to the centre if I am not working on myself at that time. It is not a religion, it is a process of purification.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post31 May 2006

wow, :!: :mrgreen:
Previous

Return to Commonroom