Silence/catching power

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

andrey

PBK

Silence/catching power

Post19 Nov 2006

Avyakt BapDada has said that with the power of silence the soul will be able to hear the thoughts of others as clearly as they are in front of us. Will we be able to catch the radio?

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post20 Nov 2006

Sakar Mr Green has said beware of the ego :lol:

andrey

PBK

Post21 Nov 2006

It was just a joke that imagine…one sits like this and listens to the radion …it sound in his head…i don’t know how far I have made it up myself, but I believe I have heard thoughts like this…and the radio…it should be entirely possible /thoughts/ not sure about the radio, but if a mobile can catch the radio /maybe we can also catch mobile calls/ is the soul less then a mobile or man made radion.

I know ego is my big problem. I have four more to fight, however I see it as already won fight.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Silence/catching power

Post21 Nov 2006

Andrey wrote:Avyakt BapDada has said that with the power of silence the soul will be able to hear the thoughts of others as clearly as they are in front of us. Will we be able to catch the radio?

I see the joke. Some people say they can, mad poeple say they do, researchers investigating "ghostly" noises and voices find it is the resonance of radio waves from local stations or even airplanes. I pass no comment.

As far as the BK end of the world, I think it sounds like good theory. I would be interested to know if anyone/the Seniors could just as evidence that their efforts are actually achieving results. They say the Dadis "fly" around the world during Amrit Vela to check out the centers ... ho hum ...

Then we could ask, why would they if "by the rules" that time could be spent tuning into BapDada?

Return to Commonroom