Bhakti, Knowledge and Opinion

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

arjun

PBK

Post16 Dec 2006

tinydot wrote:In my opinion, PBKs have not proved anything at all and so what is so advanced in the Advanced Knowledge?

Dear friend,
I respect your assessment of the PBKs/Advanced Knowledge. It is very difficult to assess a particular faith without actually personally interacting with the members of that faith, but even then one can definitely judge the intentions on a non-personal medium like internet.

Many of the aspects of the BK/PBK knowledge that are discussed here are theoretical in nature and are yet to be proved like the 5000 years drama, establishment of heaven, destruction of all the other religions, reproduction in heaven, etc. These would get proved only when the appropriate time comes. But if you wish to know in what way The Knowledge propagated by PBKs is advanced than The Knowledge propagated by the BKs, then I would like to enumerate some points.

I. Knowledge related:
a) The explanation of the three roles of Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar including the personalities through whom Supreme Soul Shiv plays these roles.
b) The explanation about the establishment of heaven, how it would be etc.
c) The difference between the Confluence-Aged Lakshmi-Narayan and the Golden Aged Lakshmi Narayan and the fact that we Brahmins have to get transformed from human beings to deities in this birth itself and not after leaving the body.
d) How the shooting or rehearsal of the 5000 years drama takes place in this Confluence Age itself.
e) How the foudation for all the religions is laid in the Confluence-Aged world of Brahmins andhow the 108 great seed-souls belonging to various religions are brought together in one rosary.
f) How the shooting of Bhakti takes place in the world of Brahmins.

II. Practical aspects:
a) Clothes: BKs generally prefer to wear only white clothes. The surrendered BK Sisters can never wear coloured clothes. But PBKs are free to wear clothes of any kind/colour. But it should be simple, decent, avoiding colours/designs which attract the attention of others.
b) Food: The BKs spend a lot of time, money and energy on preparing food (special ones on special occassions) for themselves and others. PBKs consume very simple food. Unlike BK centers, no Bhog is offered to ShivBaba or the PBKs on Thursdays/festival days/special occasions.
c) Entertainment: BKs encourage many forms of entertainment like songs, dances, dramas, decorations, bhakti-like worship of senior BKs, etc. These things are avoided by PBKs.
d) Buildings: BKs keep acquiring properties (land and buildings) all over the world by seeking cash or kind directly/indirectly. Except Delhi and Kampil, all other mini-Madhubans/gitapathshalas are run at the homes of PBKs.
e) Money: BKs seek/collect cash or kind directly or indirectly for center maintainance/programmes/visits to Mount Abu. This is strictly prohibited in AIVV.

The above information is based on my personal experience as a PBK. If any other PBK wants to correct me or add any other points they are welcome to do so.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

celticgyan

ex-BK

Post17 Dec 2006

Mr Green wrote:Nothing has been proven true in the teachings ... and to say you'll get all virtues if you remember the Lord is, well ... something nice to believe.

I say this having met people who claim to have been doing this for over 60 years and they certainly do not have all virtues.

I have also meet others who are not and never have been in the habit of remembering the Lord who have many virtues but not all.

You are assuming that the Dadis (let's say) are numberwise in the top ten. Why should this be so? Also, there may well be newish souls who have many virtues who come along for a while and take knowledge. In any case, the only thing that matters (things we can judge that is) is ourselves and our own progress.

arjun

PBK

Post18 Dec 2006

I say this having met people who claim to have been doing this for over 60 years and they certainly do not have all virtues.

Dear Mr.Green,

Hello. Your view has been supported by Baba in the following revised Sakar Murli published by the BKs, although I doubt the veracity of the figure '50' in it because until this Murli was originally narrated the Yagya was not 50 years old:

"Kayi 50 varsh say rahney vaaley bhi saara din ShivBaba ko Yaad bhi nahee kartey, aisey bhi hain."

"Many, who have been living since last 50 years, do not remember ShivBaba during the entire day; there are such (souls) also." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 8.6.06, pg.3 published by BKs and narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; the English translation has been done by a PBK)

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

mitra

BK

Post22 Dec 2006

:) Exactly,

The final number will be announced only at the end. Even newcomers can pass with honours-provided they should remember only one Shiv Baba nothing ELSE 8).

IBHS
MITRA

john

reforming BK

Post22 Dec 2006

Mitra wrote:The final number will be announced only at the end. Even newcomers can pass with honours-provided they should remember only one Shiv Baba nothing ELSE 8).

Mitra, so you keep saying but you haven't told us how?

Is ShivaBaba remembered with BrahmaBaba or just as a soul or in the Chariot of Virendra Dev Dixit. Why did BKs use to remember Shiva in the body of Brahma before 1969 and do they still?

If you don't have an answer, how can you keep giving advice?
Previous

Return to Commonroom