Holy Trinity

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

celtiggyan

ex-BK

Holy Trinity

Post17 Dec 2006

Is there a connection between the Christian Trinity and the Trimurti? i.e. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I never understood what the Holy Spirit was supposed to be. I could see what the Father and Son was without a problem.

C.

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post29 Dec 2006

I do not know for sure but I have also thought about this. I thought that because Brahma Baba left his body but is still active running about the place and entering souls, he would be considered the Holy Spirit. I am not sure.. and perhaps Rams soul is the son and ShivBaba the Father. I know the Christians see Father as God up above, Son as Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit is pretty ambiguous depending on which part of Christianity you look into.

It is interesting but will take some thinking.

andrey

PBK

Post29 Dec 2006

Yes, i would also accept that Father, Son and the Holy Ghost are Ram, Krishna And Shiva.

Baba explains the way in which a religion is formed. 3 souls take part; one seed, one root and one new soul from up above. In this case, Ram is the seed, Krishna is the root and the soul from up above is Shiva. These three become more powerfull than all the other Trinities of all the other religions because every religion has a seed, a root and a new soul - like Jesus is the root, his Father is the seed, and the new soul is Christ.

In the Murli, it is said that horoscopes of Krishna and Christ match, and it mentions some connection of Krishna and ... Christianity. So, I vote for Krishna being the Son. Ram is always Father, Krishna is always a son and because Shiva does not have a body, He is the Holy Spirit. These Ram and Krishna are Father and son, and also the hero and heroine of the drama.

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post31 Dec 2006

Yes, I think that makes more sense :). But how do Christians see it? And whom does Jesus replace? In their line of thinking Shiva is the Father, Jesus the son and the Holy Spirit they do not really say if he is an actual person, subtle or what. Perhaps if we looked back into the past of Christianity it would have been better understood. But, yes, in accordance with Murli the explanation you have given appears correct :).

ex-l

ex-BK

Post31 Dec 2006

Andrey wrote:Baba explains the way in which a religion is formed. 3 souls take part; one seed, one root and one new soul from up above. In this case, Ram is the seed, Krishna is the root and the soul from up above is Shiva. These three become more powerfull than all the other Trinities of all the other religions because every religion has a seed, a root and a new soul - like Jesus is the root, his Father is the seed, and the new soul is Christ.

Firstly, if you say Baba, qualify which Baba. Those are house rules.

You must mean Virendra Dev Dixit here because the way the BKs teach it, there are only two souls; one that has been re-incarnated with some experience of the Silver Age, so they can talk with memory of heaven of heaven, and one new pure one straight down from the Soul World.

The example they gave with with Jesus Christ. Jesus was the older souls that had probably been in the Silver Age, i.e. a Brahmin soul. Christ was the new soul that descending into the Chariot of the first one to start the religion. Then they both reincarnate to sustain their religion until now when the Jesus soul would take Gyan and become a BK, albeit not a very good one; and the Christ soul would come back to the BKWSU to learn something but not even enough to become a cremator in the Golden Age. They define the Copper Age souls as being souls that "did deals" with god, i.e. not pure benefactor souls like BK Brahmins

So what are these elements that you are introducing from the PBK side? What part has the third and when do then incarnate into The Cycle? What relationship with the different metaphorical religions in the Brahmin family do they have?

pbktrinityshiva, you say "in accordance with Murli" but, again, do you mean Sakar or something Virendra Dev Dixit/ShivBaba spoke?

andrey

PBK

Post31 Dec 2006

Baba via Virendra Dev Dixit.

Numberwise Narayans from the Golden Age who take numberwise births 83, 82 etc. Numberwise religious Fathers come after Copper Age and they get converted in the respective religion. The seed form souls from the PBK who take complete 84 births give birth to them but don’t get converted.

Yes, Christians are very much confused over the matter of who is God. They very often mistake Christ for God since he himself has said, "I’m God’s child" this mistake can be tallied with the God of the Gita, where the soul of Krishna (Brahma) says, when interfering in the Murli, that, "I too am his child, I too remember him etc." Then he should have had a Father in corporeal form in the beginning of the Yagya the way Christ must have had. So, for Christians the Father of Christ is the Corporeal God Father who is the seed soul of Christianity, he is their Prajapita. In the Murli it is said that a virgin cannot become a mother (regarding Mary). So it may appear that the Holy Ghost is the root soul - the numberwise Narayan.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post01 Jan 2007

Andrey wrote:So, for Christians the Father of Christ is the Corporeal God Father who is the seed soul of Christianity, he is their Prajapita. In the Murli it is said that a virgin cannot become a mother (regarding Mary). So it may appear that the Holy Ghost is the root soul - the numberwise Narayan.

So, Joseph is the seed, then Jesus some BK, then some other new Coper Aged soul the Holy Ghost?

One of the problem with this line of thinking is that there is a lot more evidence to suggest that the entire story of Jesus was a man-made construction, a religio-political tool made up out of other religions including Krishna worship and the Trimurti, than there is to suggest there was a real Jesus or that he was divine.

But, what you are saying is that the seed of the Christian religion was an 84 birth PBK?

andrey

PBK

Post28 Jan 2007

The soul of Shiva cannot be the holy ghost because it does not possess a subtle body. BapDada can be Father - Shiv and son Krishna and the Holy ghost can be Shankar because he has a subtle body.
So, for Christians the Father of Christ is the Corporeal God Father who is the seed soul of Christianity, he is their Prajapita. In the Murli it is said that a virgin cannot become a mother (regarding Mary). So it may appear that the Holy Ghost is the root soul - the numberwise Narayan.

This may not be so.

The soul of bap cannot be in the Trimurti without the body. If we take Brahma Vishnu Shankar – Brahma is the soul of Krishna when he enters a female form, Vishnu is the one who plays the neutral part and Shankar is the Father.

andrey

PBK

Post08 Mar 2007

Sakar Murli 8.1.04 published by BKs and narrated by Father Shiv through Brahma Baba:

"Buddha too was a religious founder. There wasn’t anyone of the Buddhist religion before him. The Buddha soul entered someone and then established the Buddhist religion. Then, from one, expansion took place. He too was a Father of people (Prajapita). From one, so much expansion took place."

This is about the point that each religion has his own Prajapita.

Return to Commonroom