Baba's Spoken Language

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post24 Feb 2007

Historically it is false to say there was only one religion. You cannot prove there was one religion ever. All evidence is to the opposite. Worship and veneration appears to have arisen from hunting and fertility rites where many gods, spirits, plants (especially psycho-active ones), animals phalluses and yonis were worshipped all over the planet.

I think you are forgetting about "Islam" and by Islam the way of worship that began in the middle of The Cycle after the fall. In fact, I haven't heard much said at all about what kind of religion this actually was? We know there was idol worship and we know fertility played a big part.

The types of things you listed I have a strong feeling all came into existence around that time. Golden and Silver ages being totally natural are not going to leave anything for us to find ... but after the fall into duality these gross things of Bhakti are going to begin to be wide spread. I have a feeling that Islamics, or at least the part of that branch, have placed some kind of role in the existence of old traditions even in the newer lands. Before the actual religious fathers managed to establish their religious kingdoms there. They needed something to be converted from right?

All this whilst the true Bharatwasis were still doing pure Bhakti. The Islamics were really shaking things up, dabbling in magic and science and expanding their influence after being booted out of Bharat for using the corrupted organs and influencing mother earth. In regards to all these pantheons of gods etc in my own personal opinion there IS one specific set of soul/s which these stories were based on.

Each religion/people has known this group in their own way however essentially they are the same souls. We know there is 12 souls x 9 religions in the 108. For me it would make sense that maybe if each culture/religion is not worshipping the exact same gods ... they are worshipping their own section of the 108 within which particular souls from each 12 would possess a similar individual quality with the same number in the other sets of 12.

Comparison between Jupiter (Roman), Zeus (Greek) & Thor (Norse) & Indra (Hindu/Jain) & Sakra (Buddhist) ... will bring up many of similarities. I am not saying i've really researched it in depth but its definitely interesting.

I would also point out that what i've typed out is just speculation :) something that came to mind.

andrey

PBK

Post01 Mar 2007

Each happening in the broad drama gets shooted in the Confluence Age. The example about the Somnath temple is that Brahma Baba opens the first center in Delhi. Religion is separate to devotion. The beginning of devotion does not mark the beginning of the deity religion. This religion has been continuing for many years and it gets established by a religious Father – ShivBaba at the Confluence Age. This is the religion in which all the religions reside for many years in unity in heaven.

If we could divide the sky, earth and water to make different countries, who fight amongst themselves, and at the same time individuals from different religions, races, and nationalities, due to the globalasation process can live together, work together in a natural way, why is there not the possibility of existence of one religion. Religion means a way of life. Now religion throughout the world is the same. We study and work. We are thought to be dependent. None likes to work.

Even Christ used to say ... do the animals and birds labour for living. It is believed that initially man and woman were in heaven and had everything and were thrown away and had to labour for living. In the Golden Age and Silver Age Nature is provider. We don't need anything we don't ask for anything. We don't have aeroplanes, but big birds to carry us. We give a signal to go here – to go there. Sun is like cook etc.

Before Christ there were no Chritians or Christian religion, before Buddha there were no Buddhists, or Buddhist religion etc. So if we date back where will we finish. You say we were tribes. We may not used to have computers, or building made of glass, but we were haapy enough to not need them. Today despite all comforts, man lost his internal comfort. Even Rousseau says, "Back to nature". That's why now we learn to follow our own religion, the one that the Supreme Soul teaches, the one that gives the most happiness, the true religion of soul-conciousness, through which the world will become a garden of heaven where human beings will be like flowers and will be giving happiness to one another. And the old world of thorns who prick one another will catch fire, because the garden of flowers receives the direct water of love from the Supreme Soul and a garden never catches fire. It is always the dry forest of thorns that catches fire. In the Brahmin world it is also visible how different people can follow one religion.

Population has spread everywhere and left his imprint as memorials, of course they are unique as features, nature, circumstance are but they have similarities, foe eg everywhere one can find the Sun God, they all have a memory of a flood. These deities of wind, etc are the deities who become from human beings to deities – this is the memorial of the one deity religion. Amongst all the deities there is always one who is on the top – the king.

If big personalities from history like Hitler can have such power so to ignite a world war, can there be such a supreme spiritual authority who in nonviolent way to transform the whole world into heaven.

Although we also do devotion today we don't have a religion. Today we go to the museums to bow down our head to bones of a dinosaur - oh my ancestor. The Supreme Soul teaches that our ancestors are not dinosaurs or monkeys, but elevated human beings who used to follow highest code of conduct. We don't have proofs, but it is also the case that science can hide proofs so to maintain one or another theory it has the interest to maintain, because it also chases name, fame and money.

arjun

PBK

Post25 Jul 2007

"Smritilabdha akshar bhi abhi ka hai. Iska matlab yah nahee samajhnaa chaahiye ki Bhagwaan nay aakar Sanskrit may Gita sunaai hai. Sanskrit hoti toh tum bachhey kuch nahee samajhtey. Hindi bhasha hee mukhya hai. Jo is Brahma kee bhasha hai, us bhasha may hee samjhaa rahey hain. Kalpa-kalpa isee bhasha may samjhaatey hain. Tum jaantey ho ham BapDada ke saamney baithey hain. Yah ghar hai - Mama, Baba, Bhen aur Bhai. Bas aur koi sambandh nahee." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 22.06.07, pg 2)

“The word 'Smritirlabdha' (to be in the remembrance of God) also pertains to the present time. It should not be construed to mean that God came and narrated Gita in Sanskrit. Had it been Sanskrit, you children would not have understood anything. Hindi language is main. Whichever is the language of this Brahma, the explanation is being given in the same language. Explanation is given in this language only every Kalpa. You know that we are sitting in front of BapDada. This is a house - Mama, Baba, Sister and Brother. That is all, there is no other relationship.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.06.07, pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba)

But Brahma Baba's language was Sindhi. So, which Brahma is ShivBaba talking about, in whose language He explains? ShivBaba did enter Brahma Baba, but played only the role of a mother. When Shiv enters into a Brahma in the form of a Father, the language of that Brahma is Hindi only.

When there is no other relationship except mother, Father, Sister and Brother, then where did the relationship of Dadi, and Dada come from?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Previous

Return to Commonroom