A beautiful Christmas story to remember and share.

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

shivsena

ex-PBK

A beautiful Christmas story to remember and share.

Post25 Dec 2006

A BEAUTIFUL STORY TO SHARE

There was once a man who had no interest in religious and spiritual matters and did not believe in the incarnation theory and was generally skeptical about God. He and his family lived in a farm community. His wife was a devout believer and diligently raised her children in her faith. He sometimes gave her a hard time about her faith and mocked her religious observance.

One snowy Christmas eve she was taking the kids to the Christmas eve service at church. She pleaded with him to come, but he firmly refused. He ridiculed the idea of the incarnation of Christ and dismissed it as nonsense.
"Why would God lower himself and become a human like us?! It's such a ridiculous story!" he said.

So wife and the children left for church while he stayed home. After they left, the winds grew stronger and the snow turned into a blizzard. As he looked out the window, all he saw was a blinding snowstorm. He sat down to relax before the fire for the evening. Then he heard a loud thump, something hitting against the window. And another thump. He looked outside but couldn't see. So he ventured outside to see.

In the field near his house he saw, of all the strangest things, a flock of geese! They were apparently flying to look for a warmer area down south, but got caught in the snow storm. The snow had became too blinding and violent for the geese to fly or see their way. They were lost and stranded on his farm, with no food or shelter. They just fluttered their wings and flew around in circles around the field blindly and aimlessly.

He had compassion for them and wanted to help them. He thought to himself, "The barn would be a great place for them to stay! It's warm and safe; surely they could spend the night and wait for the storm to pass." So he walked over to the barn and opened the barn doors for them. He waited, watching them, hoping they would notice the open barn and go inside. But they just fluttered around aimlessly and did not notice the barn or realize what it could mean for them.

So he started whistling and calling to them. He shouted, jumped up and down, waved his arms.They did not pay attention. He moved closer toward them to get their attention, but they just moved away from him out of fear. He went into the house and came back out with some bread, broke it up, and made a bread trail leading to the barn. They still did not catch on.

Starting to get frustrated, he went over and tried to shoo them, run after them, and chase them toward the barn.They only got scared and scattered into every direction except toward the barn. None of his attempts to get them into the barn succeeded. Nothing he did could get them to go into the barn where there was warmth, safety, and shelter; nothing he did could make them enter the one place where they could survive.

Feeling totally frustrated, he exclaimed, "Why don't they listen to me! Why don't they follow me! What's wrong with them! cannot they see this is the only place where they can survive the storm! How can I possibly get them into the one place to save them ! "

He thought for a moment and realized that they just won't follow a human. He said to himself, "How can I possibly save them? The only way would be for me to become like those geese. If only I could become like one of them! Then I could show them the way! Then I could save them! They would follow me, not fear me. They would trust me, and I would lead them to safety."

He stood silently for a moment as the words that he just said reverberated back to himself in his mind: "If only I could become like one of them--then I could show them the way--then I could save them." He thought about his words, and remembered what he said to his wife: "Why would God want to be like us? That's so ridiculous!"

Something clicked in his mind as he put these two thoughts together. It was like a revelation, and he began to understand the incarnation theory. We are like the geese-- blind, gone astray, perishing. God also has to become like us so He could show us the way and lead us to safety.

It was a moment of realisation.

Moral of the story : God- The Supreme Soul (ShivBaba) also has to be like one of us if He has come to deliver us from suffering and evil; Supreme Soul Shiva cannot just remain incorporeal (bindi), while we his children souls remain in flesh and blood; ShivBaba too must be in flesh and blood playing his part (but incognito) till the very end(not leaving until the task is complete), so that He can protect his children and show them the way to immortality at the time of destruction; Obviously ShivBaba is the Supreme Father of all 6-7 billion souls and He possibly cannot give protection to all souls as per drama, but ShivBaba will protect only those souls who have recognised Him before destruction through' basic and advance Godly knowledge and will bestow the boon of immortality only on such souls who have taken the task of revealing ShivBaba (in person) to the world.

So it is our duty as Godly students, (all souls who have been exposed to this wonderful Godly knowledge, irrespective of their understanding The Knowledge in totality) to spread this message to the world that God ShivBaba has come in person to grant us the boon of immortality.
It is now or never.

om shanti---on Godly service.
shivsena.

Return to Commonroom