When all the Dadis have gone ...

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

celtiggyan

ex-BK

When all the Dadis have gone ...

Post17 May 2006

What will happen when all the Dadis have gone? They are very old and surely cannot last another decade. Of course the BKs will tell us that the end of The Cycle will come first but suppose it doesn't! Will the BKs then become followers of a religion? (I believe it already is a religion since it has ritual). Will they appoint new Dadis? A Dadi is just a Senior Sister so I suppose there will be always new ones but what happens when the original ones leave?

C.

amaranthine

BK

Post02 Jun 2006

There will certainly be interesting scenes when Dadi Gulzar leaves the body as Baba has said he will use no other medium (1969), and I do wonder what will happen to the London Hindi class when Dadi Janki becomes 'complete'.

Of course Dadi Ji, as far as I am aware is suffering from dementia - so you could say she's sort of there already.

john

reforming BK

Dadi's dementia

Post02 Jun 2006

amaranthine wrote:Of course Dadi Ji, as far as I am aware, is suffering from dementia

Do you mean she's been diagnosed with dementia?

amaranthine

BK

Post02 Jun 2006

i couldn't say that for certain and if she had i don't think it would be acknowledge as such, not untill it was really obvious, but i do know it is generally accepted that there is something wrong with her health. she doesn't read Murli anymore and in my opinion her general behaviour whilst not being confused has certainly changed and become dementia like.

The BKs are doing a big progamme at wembley in september called just a minute (http://www.just-a-minute.org/) where the 3 Dadis will all be present - so it will be interesting to see what her input is.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post02 Jun 2006

amaranthine wrote:There will certainly be interesting scenes when Dadi Gulzar leaves the body as Baba has said he will use no other medium (1969).

erm, its not as if God hasn't changed her mind before now ... ! ;-)
http://www.just-a-minute.org/

I checked out the website ... It looks like the BKWSU has gone all street culture on us. I wonder if they will have all the girls dancing on one side of Wembley and boys on the other?

Return to Commonroom