Triple ex-BK Jokes

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Re: Triple ex-BK Jokes

Post25 Mar 2009

All this talk about psycho-analysts got me thinking about this guy who goes off to his doctor and says to him that he cannot stop singing the song, "The green, green, grass of home".

The doc tells him "Hmmmm, it sounds like Tom Jones syndrome" to which the man asks, "Is it common?"

The doc says, " It's not unusual".

rayoflight

beyond BK

Post25 Mar 2009

Padumpump!

And thank you all for the laughs. I especially enjoyed paul's "How to get out of a car celibate celebrity style" and ex-l's "How many BKs does it take to screw in a lightbulb: 108."

I was a bit surprised to find that not everyone enjoyed the humor as much as I did. Is not rape of the intellect a form of spiritual porgnography? And what about theft of mental faculties and kidnapping by evil spirit entity? Aren't those crimes that would be considered punishable by worldly standards?

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post15 Apr 2009

Student to teacher: "If I did not know abouth God and sin, would I go to Heaven?"
Teacher: "Yes, but only because you did not know".
Student: "Then why did you tell me?!"

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Apr 2009

Everything is a memorial of the Confluence Age ... so just why has the feeling of facing an army of zombies been on my mind recently? Click to enlarge.

BK-zombies.jpg

Terry

ex-BK

Post20 Apr 2009

We used to make that joke (dying alive=zombies) as BKs! It's peculiar how it has a different, sharper edge when you are an ex-BK.

I suppose self-deprecating humour is gentler than satirising others - but analysing humour often destroys it. So let's leave that there.

It made me LOL.

Terry

ex-BK

Post17 Jun 2009

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on an aeroplane when he turned to her and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with a fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, "What would you like to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know", said the stranger. "How about nuclear power?", and he smiles.

"OK", she said. "That could be an interesting topic, but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know sh*t?"

rayoflight

beyond BK

Post29 Jun 2009

Since we're all wondering if the BKs are full of **** or not, I thought this joke might help explain The Tree from a different "branch".
Just who Is Jack Schitt?

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt!" Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against her parents' objections, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and, because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt
Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens Brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens
nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt, " you can correct them.

Sincerely, Crock O. Schitt

ex-l

ex-BK

Post14 Jan 2010

It is, "a Memorial from Last Kalpa" (BK in joke).

brain_eaters_bkwsu.jpg
brain_eaters_bkwsu.jpg (34.02 KiB) Viewed 14618 times

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Mar 2010

index-1-10.gif

ex-l

ex-BK

Post01 Oct 2010

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post05 Oct 2010

keep the posts coming ex-l, they are pure class.

bablusagar

ex-BK

Bap Dada Dancing !!!

Post10 Oct 2010

Have You seen this?? Bap Dada Dancing !! Lol, I kept it on youtube tooooo !!

Check it at : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHy47_URy10 Njoy !!

if you want to see anyone else's dance ... pls let me know ... I will upload :).

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: Bap Dada Dancing !!!

Post11 Oct 2010

very nice but I don't really get why you say BapDada
Previous

Return to Commonroom