Chart - Important?

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Jun 2007

mr green wrote:By the way, Jayanti was informed about our group, gave the thumbs up and congratulated us on intense effort making.

OK. I take that back ... it is probably a NOT good thing to have a senior check one's chart and talk about these things because they are equally mad and will just encourage you to carry on!

alladin

no label

honesty+progress

Post20 Jun 2007

Hi! first of all, I had evidence that there's nothing such as confidential correspondence between "us" and SS. So, watch out.

The point about confessions and power trips of self-appointed confessor-priestesses, deserves a blog of its own. Especially in order to collect experiences of those who did "confess" their sins and share about benefits gained or damaged caused (long lasting guilty feelings, shame in front of others ...).

I, personally, never wrote a chart. Too formal for lazy natives like me. I do like talking to Baba openly and honestly, and I think this helped me a lot. Possibly writing has the effect of rationalizing more, or can be a sort of "exorcism" we do, in order to get rid of negativity. I don't think it should ever make us feel "unworthy". In some Murlis Baba is an ever accepting laundryman, othertimes more Dharamraj type. Since the second version doesn't really appeal to me nor scares me, just puts me off, certain statements in the Murli come into my ears and out of the other.

In anycase, life and Law of Karma can always show us, sometimes sooner than we expect, where we went wrong if we are honest!!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post21 Jun 2007

Is this a system of charts and confessions that they have rolled out all over their Empire?

How, and at what point, or at what degree of "seniority", does a BK Sister suddenly become "confession worthy" and empowered with miraculous Karma clearing abilities by Shiva Baba I wonder?

Is that not a bit like thinking one is Jesus and being able to clear other's sins?

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post21 Jun 2007

mr green wrote:Aimee, truly, I and a group of five used to do this, and yes the senior amongst us was EXTREMELY overweight in fact I can see now he definitely had an eating disorder

I would love to be able to check his chart - I wonder if he ever wrote about his food greed in his chart, or did telling other people to miss his meals give him more food to eat himself?

Watching a 'BK Survivor' Reality Show would be tres interessante, huh?

Sounds to me like that Teletubby Senior has a 'The Lion' eats before the 'Lioness' syndrome ...

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post21 Jun 2007

paulkershaw wrote:I would love to be able to check his chart - I wonder if he ever wrote about his food greed in his chart, or did telling other people to miss his meals give him more food to eat himself? Watching a 'BK Survivor' Reality Show would be tres interessante, huh? Sounds to me like that Teletubby Senior has a 'The Lion' eats before the 'Lioness' syndrome ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: thanks, I needed that.

aimée

PBK

Post21 Jun 2007

I wouldn't like to be this senior and all those who abuse their power, when all this is going to be revealed ...

Do you know what they do to the little statues/idols they worship in ceremony at the end? They drown them in the river (picture of The Ladder).

john

reforming BK

Post21 Jun 2007

aimée wrote:I wouldn't like to be this senior and all those who abuse their power, when all this is going to be revealed ...
(picture of The Ladder).

Yes abuse of power is bad, yet unfortunately they might believe they are doing the right thing.

alladin

no label

name and fame

Post21 Jun 2007

The memorial of deity idols being drowned after "use" seems so appropriate! And as the reggae artist Jimmy Cliff used to sing, "The harder they come, the harder they fall, one and all"!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Jun 2007

aimée wrote:Do you know what they do to the little statues/idols they worship in ceremony at the end?

And that ceremony was a memorial of an early Hindu ceremony that involved the real human sacrifice of young virgins ...

Human sacrifice was outlawed in Hinduism only in recent times and yet continues today. Police estimate at least one a month, mainly in North India.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post22 Jun 2007

mr green wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: thanks, I needed that.

Can send you a free all topping pizza voucher too; if you're hungry ... 8)?
Previous

Return to Commonroom