Lee James Lecture: Korea

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

sparkal

BK supporter

Post23 Apr 2007

Well, someone mentioned Icke, so, are we looking at just another soul who has been floated to the surface due to his name/bloodline/genes. Or is it that those with certain genes/bloodlines are simply more competitive (win at any cost)?

Let's be honest, there is something highly questionable going on here (maybe). If it is not "George", then it is "James", and no, Smith or Patel are not likely to cut it with us either. No, we want honesty and transparency, 100%.

Perhaps the BK movers and shakers are entitled to a bit more time yet before we really start asking some very searching bloodline/genes questions. Remember, the fanatical Satanic pagan (?) (secret society idiots) who the BKs are trying to appease are (apparently) obsessed with bloodlines/genes, religiously. Are the BKs promoting certain gene types or do they just go for anyone who has been floated to the surface? If so, who in the BKs knows about these bloodlines and where did they learn? Power to the people.

My life has been destroyed, or at least held back, by these buffoons and their limited ignorant ways. It is time for something different, we cant have babies running around with guns and (supposed) power. I am not saying that LJ is part of all that, or any other BK. Souls may find doors opening for them but not realise it is because of their gene type. The world is in a bad way and will be sorted. These thugs may be playing a role in opening the world up into one world when wise souls can then take over and create a world which benefits all and not just a few. Is this also in the hearts of L James and others who have had doors opened for them? Who were taught to lord it over others at fee paying schools at an early age etc. I don't assume L James up bringing, but these types are out there, and they should not be allowed anywhere near power authority over others, they need to go back to school.

I find it all very obscene I must say. Sick, sick people who need to consider where they are going rather than where they have been. As for the world being destroyed in 2010? I did not have time to hear what L James was saying on that, but you are in a sorry state if you are going around hitting people over the head with that fear. We need to understand what "The End" means and "Destruction" means. Sure, there will no doubt be trouble, especially for those who float gene types to the surface. Let them do it, then watch as they fall when money becomes worthless. They will no doubt run away in sorrow at that point and the real wisdom wallahs can get going in building a new and better world.

Nothing ever turns out as we expect it to. 2010? The year that the consciousness of the human race begins to rise? Which means the end of "their" world, and the beginning of someone elses. As we were never taught about genes at all in our education, perhaps the gene experts, those who are obsessed with it, could explain to us about the genetic history of the Mayan people.

You know, all this must come out now, the souls of the world must know now, all, everything. Honesty based Truth, and not "the truth" acording to a corrupt educatrion system which is now a corporate or other business. And we now find out that they have been putting mercury (is it the second most poisonous substance known to man?) in the low energy light bulbs. Well, better there than in our teeth eh? What scum, total scum. Whole society's subdued in every possible way their grubby little minds can find a way. I/we do not like being poisoned big Brother, you scum will be finding this out. The real problem is that you know that you are scum and accept it.

Anyway, back to Lee James who has nothing to do with all that, good luck Lee. Put others forward bro. After all, you yourself have been put forward.

Peace.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Apr 2007

abrahma Kumar wrote:I wonder if any BK's who know Brother Lee are reading this thread and could offer their comments on whether within the BKWSU there is any risk of 'a cult of personality' developing around him?

I don't know Lee and so I cannot comment on him personally but I do see it as an interesting trend that the public faces of the BKWSU have slowly developed and depend on.

I mean, from a classical Brahmin point of view, why would one depend on a bunch of Copper Age predictions which were faulted memories from a previous Cycle from a part of the world where there are no BK Raja Yoga centers? What makes their predictions better, more publicly acceptable, more reliable than the God you believe in yourself?

Of course, in the other threads on that subject, we see that neither God Shiva or God Lekhraj Kirpalani Kripalani are trusworthy or reliable in that department and have been stringing the Brahma-kumaris along since WWII, via 1950, 1976, 1986-97 approx, and Year 2000. So, I note this trend of those skillful orators within the BKWSU to adopt fashionable Shudra influences to "window-dress" BK Knowledge and set-up interested parties to be open to the suggests that they will receive when or if they take the official courses.

With respect to the Mayan Calendars, Destruction is said to be on December 21st, 2012 A.D. which fits into perfectly to the BK pattern; close enough to be worried and 'compressed' into make extreme and unfounded life decisions, far enough away for most people to have left, forgotten, be sufficiently absorbed and invested into the BKWSU by way of status not to want to question or remind folks of the failures and anomalies.

They say the start of their last cycle was August 11, 3114 BC which does fit into the BK model. So why if the beginning did not fit in, should the end?

Let's face it, with all the official bars, bans and social control on any other forum of entertainment, those BKs that have stretched the 'acceptable' envelope and use the BKWSU as a platforum for their own talents are welcome entertainment in an otherwise grueling existence. They are welcome to the hearts of BKs for giving the organization some credibility and public credibility. Paradoxically even if they and their performances actually contradict the teachings.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post23 Apr 2007

He already has a celebrity status at the BKs, has had for years. Basically, anyone that DJ lords up in front of everyone instantly achieves this type of position.

What you have to understand is the likes of Maureen think that when Dadi speaks, it is God's will. I ain't joking.

So if Dadi says they are special, then they are in the eyes of the lower BKs.

captporridge

non-BK

Post23 Apr 2007

abrahma Kumar wrote: I wonder if any BK's who know Brother Lee are reading this thread and could offer their comments on whether within the BKWSU there is any risk of 'a cult of personality' developing around him?

It certainly looked that way to me. The way he entered the room, his sometimes annoyance and impatience with the translator, the way he walked around the room at the end dispencing little cakes and BK cards. He just carried hiself like someone doing a Jesus impersonation. He clearly enjoyed the attention and definately tried to show himself to be superior and the possessor of special knowledge.

A colleague of mine, echoed the cult of personality potential when she described him as a great man. I replied with, "Well he's calling himself a counsellor, but he hasn't got any qualifications...". I just got blank looks, and a "huh?"

If there is not already a personality cult growing around this guy, then the potential is there, and I have the feeling that Lee wouldn't mind at all.

By the way, he also visited my city a year ago, but that lecture was off campus. I saw an ad for it but did not go. I kind of wish I had.

sparkal

BK supporter

Post24 Apr 2007

Some may be happy to play the role, but at the end :shock: of the day, it is all about what is in a persons heart. Only Lee James will know that, oh, and God of course. Should I also add "drama", even if it is not a living creature with eyes? You know, one of these days one of these souls who are under the spotlight will come on to this forum and give a bit back :).

And what about that return match between ex-l and Avyakt 7, it is the only reason I hang around here. We are still waiting :lol:.

We don't know what LJ, DJ or any other J will accomplish.

captporridge

non-BK

Post07 May 2007

Here's another clip from the lecture, some of you have already seen it. It's called Lee James and the Mystery of the Atomic Accelerator: BK Lee James & The Mystery of the Atom Accelerator.

I asked Lee about a week ago to provide more info about that so I could confirm his involvement, no reply yet.

And I found a poster for a 2005 Lee James lecture that says he's a psychologist! Again, the CV that was sent out promoting his Korean lecture said his only academic qualification was an Acting Degree, and he told me himself he had no counselling qualifications, so how he or anyone got the idea that he was a psychologist ... well, that's another mystery.

captporridge

non-BK

Post10 May 2007

Thanks for all the help everyone, I really got a lot of good advice and assisstance from people here.

My article is finished!

I still might add to it though, but I am happy enough with it to share the link:

http://gazette.gokmu.com/news/article.html?no=575

Since BK has a presence where I work and I know a couple of members, I'll certainly be keeping an eye on them here in Daegu and elsewhere ...

Thanks again,

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 May 2007

captporridge wrote:Thanks for all the help everyone, I really got a lot of good advice and assisstance from people here. My article is finished!,

Well done for creating setting some high standards the BKWSU should wake up to. I am sorry to be pedantic though but that image is not Lekhraj Kirpalani "receiving God's spirit in 1936". God has not "got a spirit", He (in there terms) is a spirit. It should read something like;

"A BK video which depicts God Himself allegedly entering their founder in 1936"

May be it translates to non-BKs but it a tough call for us. The whole thing about the BKs is that "God" is not something numinous like in other religions but a very specific individual. We do not "have a soul, we are a soul". Think two lightbulbs in one lampshade.

Lekhraj Kirpalani's date of birth is also 1884 not 1876. It was faked to match predictions in the Murlis. This is clearly state in their early works.

Are you headed off now? It was good to have a fresh view and a clear mind around here.

captporridge

non-BK

Post10 May 2007

ex-l wrote:Dada Lekhraj's date of birth is also 1884 not 1876. It was faked to match predictions in the Murlis. This is clearly state in their early works.

Are you headed off now? It was good to have a fresh view and a clear mind around here.

Thanks and no need to apologise, I appreciate the chance to get it right ... I'll change the pic and the year of birth, actually I remember coming across two different birth years, so I went with the one on brahmakumaris.com ... at least I think I did. Not sure when I can change it, I don't have a password to edit it, so I need to catch one of the senior student reporters in the office and have them log on.. a little silly, but I've never needed to edit things online before this article.

Yes I'll stick around, cults really fascinate me, and this one is pretty freaky. Lies, so many lies and deceptions, astounding. And I just may have a few more adventures related to this article. Maybe lost a friend ... but what can you do? If you see something wrong, who is helped by staying silent?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 May 2007

captporridge wrote:Actually I remember coming across two different birth years, so I went with the one on brahmakumaris.com ... at least I think I did.

Yes, you did. Every one does. We documented the 3 Ages of Lekhraj Kirpalani's age. Om Radhe for the BKs in 1939 getting it spot on. Jagdish Chander, the BKWSU spokesman guy fudging it to a "55 to 60" in the 70s, and then even since then it has become made concrete at 60. The fake age, which has been set because that is when God Shiva said he entered His medium. The PBKs pick up on this and stress the "other mediums" equation which holds some water.

It is a small good perfect of how a series of small distortions becomes truth. A group invents their own creation myth. It would be interesting to print out those original posters and ask BKs to correlate them to what they claim happened now.

You are right. I do not know why folks get all wound up about the c-word. Of course, they are a cult, we are alll members of some cult or another, whether conscious or not; the football cult, the brand label, the anti-cult cult. Cultic behavior is at the root of most of humanities behavior and to understand it in microcosm is to understand it in macrocosm. (We are not just all possessed by three-red-eyed monsters from other dimensions!)

ex-l

ex-BK

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Post10 May 2007

What would be really good is if you could investigate the United Nations relationship. If we do it, we will only be accused of continuing on a "hate campaign" or something. Any organization signing up to the UN has to accept the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

I find it hard to see a group that believe in an "imminent and desireable", to accurately quote Dr J Walliss and The Knowledge, Nuclear War and Destruction of all of life qualifies. Neither system at present nor their future envisage paradise for 900,000 faither followers is a democracy.

I can see why they grab onto the stuff about "freedom of speech and belief" but difficult to see how they live up to the stuff about "equality and dignity of all" or "entitlement in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal". Ditto, I'd like to hear from some of the daughters, parents and partners how they feel about; "no one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with their privacy, family and home." or "the family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society".

In fact, when I signed up no one mentioned "periodic holidays" ;-). Mr Green ... your comments perhaps!?!
Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Adopted and proclaimed by General Assembly resolution 217 A (III) of 10 December 1948

On December 10, 1948 the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted and proclaimed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights the full text of which appears in the following pages. Following this historic act the Assembly called upon all Member countries to publicize the text of the Declaration and "to cause it to be disseminated, displayed, read and expounded principally in schools and other educational institutions, without distinction based on the political status of countries or territories."
PREAMBLE

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,

Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms,

Whereas a common understanding of these rights and freedoms is of the greatest importance for the full realization of this pledge,

Now, Therefore THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY proclaims THIS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance, both among the peoples of Member States themselves and among the peoples of territories under their jurisdiction.
Article 1.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Article 2.

Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 3.

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 4.

No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.

Article 5.

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Article 6.

Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

Article 7.

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Article 8.

Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.

Article 9.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Article 10.

Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.

Article 11.

(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.

(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.

Article 12.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

Article 13.

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.

(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.

Article 14.

(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.

(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

Article 15.

(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.

(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.

Article 16.

(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.

(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.

(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.

Article 17.

(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.

(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.

Article 18.

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Article 20.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.

(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.

Article 21.

(1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.

(2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.

(3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.

Article 22.

Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.

Article 23.

(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.

(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.

(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.

(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.

Article 24.

Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.

Article 25.

(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.

(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.

Article 26.

(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.

(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.

(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.

Article 27.

(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.

(2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.

Article 28.

Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.

Article 29.

(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.

(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.

(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

Article 30.

Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.

captporridge

non-BK

Post10 May 2007

Actually I emailed WHO about James Lee, but did not get a reply yet, and I saw a contact email address for the UN in general yesterday, so I'll send them an email.

ex-l

ex-BK

More Lee

Post15 May 2007

The UN are the ones to chase. Yes, I would be worried about the use of messianic actorly presentations, it does not seem very soul-conscious to me. How does Lee afford to fly around all over the place? Do the BK centers pay for him?

It used to be only the SS had their flights paid and if a junior want to go on a holiday ... cough ... service to another center, not only did they have to have a letter or their center-in-charge introduce them but they had to pay their own way.

For me, 'Great White Soul Hunter Goes on Service Safari in South East Asia' is a bit like those German guys looking for an Asian wife ... sorry Lee. I know how "impressive" whites are to poor little Asian ladies, even if you are selling God. One for the ethics committee, I say.

What bugs me personally is the claim to being a "spiritualist". No one has indicated to me that he is ... and it is contrary to Gyan.

heshe

reforming BK

Post23 Jun 2007

I worked closely with the play that toured oz. What a load of crap. That was a big waste of time and energy for a lot of people. ... How do i get my avatar to show on post :?:.

alladin

no label

wasting time

Post23 Jun 2007

Well... at least we learnt not to waste time regretting the time we wasted helping as volunteers in stupid programs, or doing proselitism for such an organization!! I hope u were not too or totally surrendered!! Did u "give your bones in sewa?". Giving away our bones, do we become mussels? What an ugly expression, BTW! :roll:
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom