The soul can fly

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

yudhishtira

reforming BK

Post27 Apr 2007

Well, thanks for the thanks! But, hey, no big deal. We are all spiritual souls having a spiritual discussion about what the nature of the soul is!

Oh, that any of the souls in the centres could come up with such interesting topics of conversations! Congratulate yourself dear Bansy and Arjun on being interested in going deeper into such topics! :).

andrey

PBK

Post09 May 2007

A point from Baba (via Virendra Dev Dixit) - matter is ahead, the new body starts getting ready in the womb of some mother. Even before the soul has left the old body.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 May 2007

andrey wrote:The new body starts getting ready in the womb of some mother. Even before the soul has left the old body.

Who are the spirits/souls that psychics and channellers talk to or allow to talk through themselves?

andrey

PBK

Post10 May 2007

Different human souls.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 May 2007

andrey wrote:Different human souls

So where are they? In their body, in a womb or where? If there is somewhere else, where is it and how long do they stay there?

andrey

PBK

Wandering spirits

Post10 May 2007

There are wandering spirits and also a soul can come that is in another body. I don't know if there is some other place. We know about the Supreme Abode, but no one can go there. Souls stay there, come and cannot go back. No one can go back until the Supreme Soul comes and takes them back. Subtle Regions is nothing. Some channels also are channels for namesake and they just imagine it. It is a matter of the mind. Soul is said to be mind and intellect. Even in our life we can tune our mind, like with some souls we can "read" each other's thoughts. It is said in the Murli that if the wife has a lot of love for her dead husband, the soul comes in the Brahmin priest. These are all games that are fixed in the drama, it is said like this in the Murli.

ex-l

ex-BK

A fourth world?

Post10 May 2007

andrey wrote:There are wandering spirits and also a soul can come that is in another body. I don't know if there is some other place.

So there is a fourth world with an element through which souls can fly, laws, guides, many individuals ... ? I think we agree this is not the Subtle Regions? So do BKs "fly" in this Fourth world or the Subtle Regions? Why the difference if there is one?

When does it start to exist? The start of the Copper Age, or is it eternal too?

sparkal

BK supporter

Post10 May 2007

I have heard from a non-Bk source that we are developing subtle bodies, as if they are growing almost.

Like the physical body (if there is anything in this), the constitution may be vulnerable in the early stages of development and so needs to be nurtured, strong foundations created. It does offer an explanation as to how we can shed these bodys and still have our subtle body, and should I also add, our other subtle body, our more dense subtle body?

I wonder if there is anyone in the know enjoying the ego buzz of watching others fumbling around for truths? The birthright of every soul.

yudhishtira

reforming BK

Waves at all briefly

Post15 May 2007

To explain for my long absence; I havnt left the body or been tempted to the dark side, honest! 8) My work and personal life is full on 24/7 at the moment and I do not really have any down time, nor am I likely to for the next couple of weeks! Tis all good though, and will share with you when I get a chance.

Love and hugs to y'all and apologies for putting this here, but I thought it would be a bit egotistical to start a thread just for this! Feel free to move it :wink:
Previous

Return to Commonroom