[Email to BKWSU in Tampa] BKs need to ANSWER these questions

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

andrey

PBK

Post04 Aug 2007

When someone enters the path of knowledge he receive extra attentions from his family and friends and everything he does comes to be watched under microscope. One will not follow the principle, but because of knowing them he will apply them to others like "Hey your Baba says like this, why do you not follow. Then after this point all the actions he takes are dues to this single one reason. The mother could have had a headacke as a reason to not go to a party, but no, is is because "they say so" or the headacke is because of them

One feels it insulting because it is as if some external strange people are changing the mind of a member of the family as if someone else is interfering and because there is some difference of how life should be lived and what principles followed there is quarrel, whether this should be or that.

Like in the given example from the Bible, it is founding of a religion. Even in the BK, initially, children were welcome. Spiritual connections become more powerful than bodily. Those souls who feel like belonging get attracted.

But it is only Christ who has spoken like this. We believe with different religions, separation of the world comes. Now is the time that these religions are destroyed and only one true religion remains that will result in peace and happiness.

But there is some compulsion of the drama. Now i come to think that those who used to oppose these religious founders used to be correct, but something new comes and it is initially good, so it is supported. In all of these religions foundings there are the examples of people sacrificing themselves, money, property, following purity, and dedicating their life. This surrendering is not even against the Murli, but it is according to the situation.

The more we avoid taking sides, because we are not expert the better. Can we give advices and interfere in people's personal life? BK world is a small world in the whole world. If we take every religion and, the religious people and the institution there they don't work. They are not engaged in wordly matters.

Some ask who feeds Baba (Virendra Dev Dixit), why is he not working? If he had to work for 8 hours instead of narrating the Murli them, i personally will work double to feed him so that he can narrate Murlis. There are definitely Seniors and juniors, but who is senior and junior in knowledge is important? Now a senior and junior in a center will be the one who is most capable in today's world, who is master in managing money or the art of advertising. Values change.

Like also we have the common rule of the country. Why it is that there are few elected people that sit in the parliament, create laws and receive big salaries. Why don't they dig in the field too. Now quarrel will stop when nature is provider. When there will be no my and mine, because nature is not partial. Nature will give shade to the sinner and the saint too, but there is also account with nature. If we have harmed it or protected it, it will harm or protect us.

john

reforming BK

Post04 Aug 2007

andrey wrote:Some ask who feeds Baba (Veerendra Dev Dixit), why is he not working? If he had to work for 8 hours instead of narrating the Murli them, I personally will work double to feed him so that he can narrate Murlis.

Why not go to India and work and feed him? That will make you close in many ways, forget the internet forums and go and live the life for real.

After five years or so come back and tell us your experiences.

andrey

PBK

Post05 Aug 2007

There is no need. There is no shortage.

seeker

floundering BK

Re: [Email to BKWSU in Tampa] BKs need to ANSWER these questions

Post24 Jul 2008

alladin wrote:if she is a deity, she can say NO even to Seniors!

Alladin,

I love your post of 30 Apr 07 - I have not read through that entire thread ... too tired at this time ... but I couldn't resist commenting on how very impressed I am with your understanding, clarity, and true uncorrupted spirituality. I couldn't agree with you more. You are spot on ! Good on You ! You lifted my spirits about my activities with the BKs and cemented my position for my own perspective.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Re: [Email to BKWSU in Tampa] BKs need to ANSWER these quest

Post25 Apr 2012

This is a long time ago, read it again and something we need to figure out.

Arjun said :"In case of BK mothers (especially those with dependant children) there is clear direction in the Murlis that they should take care of their children first and then attend Murli classes or do Godly service in their spare time.

I am reproducing below an extract of a Murli published by the BKs very recently (I have quoted the same in another thread)": Now to reed Murli how does it effect behavior? Subliminal stimuli! And if all BKs claim this is not true, yet they all start to behave just like it is told.
"Question: What does it mean to sacrifice yourself completely?

Answer: To sacrifice yourself completely means to keep your intellect’s Yoga in one direction. Neither... your children nor any other bodily beings should be remembered. The consciousness of the body has to be broken.Those who sacrifice themselves in this way receive their inheritance from the Father for 21 births. Those who are trapped in the name and form of one another defame their own name and the Father’s name".

So those who remember their children or any other bodily being defame their own name and that of the Father. Now this is a very right on target message. The love for your children and others. The lesser of two evils, is still evil.‎"I can develop the art of detachment, being friends and yet not allowing them to touch me." (Brahma Kumaris) To touch your feelings, yet no BK wants to be touched physical after a while. ("Do not sit next to or touch an impure person") etc. So if is said "Baba" did not mean it that way, than why are the messages planted in the brain?
Previous

Return to Commonroom