1st Annual ex-BK Retreat

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

freedom

ex-BK

Post28 Nov 2007

Please ... this is such a beautiful planet we live in ... let's pick a warm place so we can go for walks in the nature, maybe swimming ... (Sisters, waxing may be required!!) :lol:.

bro neo

ex-BK

Post28 Nov 2007

Yes, yes :) but, trust me, Amsterdam should rock.

Thailand or the Philippines would also be very nice (lots of sun and beaches) and the price would be much much much! Better for me, but the thing is, do we have any hook ups over there? :wink:

bro neo

ex-BK

Post05 Dec 2007

OK, I think its time to have our first retreat. It would seem all the pieces are in place for enough of us to get together and form a collective network to bring about a New Age of spiritual mastery for the world.

IMO, somewhere in Thailand would be the best place to have it. I have been to Bangkok many times and am quite familiar with the area as I am sure some other EX-BKs are.

My plan is to go there for EX-mas and New Years. I definitely need the R&R and would love to meet with other EX-BKs as to discuss and begin to create or at least formulate an organized set of principles for a new spiritual community. Perhaps we can call it Platinum Yoga, (Advanced Raja Yoga) or perhaps we can call it Platinum Alchemy. I think ex-l had some really good names as well.

So, those of us who have past the final exam I think should attend for some serious love and excitement in one of the greatest (and economically affordable) places in the world. Bangkok. Not to mention it's very safe, compared to other places and it's soooo nice there.

Who's with me?

sparkal

BK supporter

Post05 Dec 2007

Would I have to wear a tie :roll: :x :cry:.

alladin

no label

in the pollution or under a coconut tree on a beach?

Post05 Dec 2007

Neo, do you really mean Bangkok or some island in Thailand?!!

bro neo

ex-BK

Post06 Dec 2007

I wish things were different and anyone who wanted to attend could. I wish we could all go and stay free at a 5 star hotel and enjoy the fruits of heaven, however the fact of the matter is that right now we are at war.

The main purpose of our meeting, IMHO, is to further organize an united front of EX-BKs. No BKs or outside parties who can jeopardize the anonymity of our leaders will have any part in it, thus only EX-BKs who have past the test of fire and ice will have any info on it.

I cannot ask anyone to go. To go and meet is a huge risk, with no guarantee for absolute security and safety. The BKs want us shut down and they are willing to go to any means necessary to do it. We must take full precautions and organize very tight security for the meeting.

The exact details of the meeting have still not been drawn out, nor will they be posted for everyone to see. Anyone who does decides to go puts their own life, and the well being of their loved ones on the line, so please think carefully before you decide to attend.

The reward out weighs the risk, for me personally, only because of my affiliations and personal situation.

The world is a messed up place where people still fight wars and die of starvation everyday. The BKs have exploited this by saying this is the only time in history that things are so bad.

We stand a moment in history where through the power of literacy, honest scientific observation and the broadcast of information on a globally accessible scale can we not only sort out our personal conflict with the BKs, but we have a chance to bring about world peace.

This is only a first step in many, but after all, Rome wasn't built in a day.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post07 Dec 2007

Bro Neo scribed not wrote:further organize an united front of EX-BKs. No BKs or outside partys who can jeopardize the anonymity of our leaders will have any part in it, thus only EX-BKs who have past the test of fire and ice will have any info on it.

I've got it! The Fire and Ice test: "Swimming naked on Pattaya Beach together, anyone who runs a mile is still obviously entangled in the BKWSU web of their life" ... :|

alladin

no label

naturism

Post07 Dec 2007

Poor them! In that case we send them back to swim in the Ocean of knowledge and suggest them, you have sex through drishti!

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

'The Fire and Ice test'

Post07 Dec 2007

Shhhhhhh alladin. What if that drishti business is a sort of substitute for Spiritual Tantric Experiences unwittingly deferred till sometime next Kalpa. Or perhaps never to be experienced at all. It's all downhill till God, Shiv Baba reappears, is not it? The Confluence Age is supposed to be the one in which the soul experiences itself to be on the rise, is not it? So when else in The Cycle would a soul be best equipped to face such a 'The Fire and Ice test'? What a cocktail: Drishti, Naturism & Spiritual Tantra.

bro neo

ex-BK

Post07 Dec 2007

Just a quick update. So far the response for attendence looks pretty good. This is really gonna rock. Hardcore to the floor. We're gonna end the @*#$ing war!

ex-BK!

Friends and family 2, :wink:

alladin

no label

bundling up sarong and some aloe+passport

Post07 Dec 2007

I like that DNST cocktail, it really works, just in that sequence, in fact in a circular motion, no beginning, no end ... add some salt on the skin and smell of seaweeds and corals. So, prepare your bag, Abek! you don't need a lot and I will take care of the rest. Pack up and merge.

In Thailand, they say durian fruit is a good aphrodisiac (not suggesting that anyone needs it, but just FYI), for some, some cannot digest it and don't like the taste/smell. Ganja? Strong and plenty! But sometimes a distraction from a really focussed experience like the one hinted above! ( Oh, man I am too stoned to even see you!! I am flying too far above physical bodies, lost contact!!).

Tickets in december?? Sounds hard, but "if it is in the Drama ...". And I want to see if all the graphomaniacs will decrease their talking and take some good naps in the sun or the sanskar of "extroversion" :wink: and talking will prevail!!
Previous

Return to Commonroom