1st Annual ex-BK Retreat

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

zhuk

non-BK

Re: countries

Post29 Apr 2007

alladin wrote:Careful, this maybe a trap through which we reveal too much about where we are from!!!

I think my lack of social graces already marks me as from "The Colonies" :lol: Wouldn't cha say? :biggrin:.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post29 Apr 2007

Pattaya Pattaya ... ah, the memories :lol: ... Let's do it :!:.

bro neo

ex-BK

Post30 Apr 2007

Security is going to cost a small fortune, but it will be necessary to foil any assassination attempts. Then again there may be a rat amongst us already. Then again maybe they have already taken action. That’s strange, I don't remember putting any sugar in my coffee but it tastes so sweet ...

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post02 May 2007

Pattaya Pattaya

I second this place it's billed as Patpong on Steroids. And in answer to the query about who's invited, here's the answer: If one is prepared to wear a badge that says,
|
|
Then they're in! Provided of course they can pay their bar bill and don't mind the raucous groans and moans as we all get a Thai Massage thrice per day! My quivering legs cannot wait.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post02 May 2007

Guys, supposing I am unable to make it could i volunteer to be part of the technical team handling live internet transmission of ALL your activities whilst over there? With the right type of persuasion I could even set up some Paypal accounts AND and e-commerce site, just in case you have so much fun that $$$$$ can be made out of the viewing of your more mundane activities - especially the all night bhattis you are bound to have. Ooooops i hope that no stranger to BK-terminology gets too offended by the sound of that word 'bhattis!. It will NOT be that sort of retreat, I am sure!

freedom

ex-BK

!!

Post02 May 2007

Would I be the first Sister to join this meeting with ex-Bks?

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: !!

Post03 May 2007

freedom wrote:Would I be the first Sister to join this meeting with ex-BKs?

It all depends, what is your preference; beach boys, lady boys or masseuses ... or I guess if you are Brazillian that gives us a few other options to consider?

freedom

ex-BK

!

Post03 May 2007

I am Brazilian, so I am open !! :oops:

I like men that are honest, fun, funny, wise and with a twist of an ex-BK background !! :shock:

bansy

Post03 May 2007

I like men that are honest, fun, funny, wise a

C'mon freedom. Boys like long legs and girls like dollars :wink:

ex-l

ex-BK

Post03 May 2007

bansy wrote:C'mon freedom. Boys like long legs and girls like dollars :wink:

Well, I certainly have a twisted ex-BK background, if that is what you are saying! Ha ... so bansy is not a romantic idealist. Its a simple capitalist agreement where the longer the legs, the more handbags the woman receives.

I am sure that handbags are symbolic of karmic burdens.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post03 May 2007

abk wrote:Ooooops I hope that no stranger to BK-terminology gets too offended by the sound of that word 'bhattis!. It will NOT be that sort of retreat, I am sure

All depends what team one 'bhats' for I s'pose!

bro neo

ex-BK

Post03 May 2007

Using the metaphor of the 3 powers (tribal, personal and symbolic) and a person’s development through them, from another topic, us getting together is a form of tribal power. It’s a very powerfully healing, advancing, empowering and liberating atmosphere we have.

This website is how we are accessing this power now, but a face to face meeting of us would be many times more powerful (or damning depending on what happens of course. Maybe we’ll get jumped by a swat team of BK Shaktis with tasers).

In the other topic we were discussing the negative aspects of tribal power, but that’s only one side of the coin. Fully integrating and developing tribal power within ourselves is essential as well. It teaches us unity, compassion, humility, assertiveness and not to mention it feels great.

Going through the 3 levels is not a linear thing. It seems to be more of an up down, push pull, back and forth, dynamic.

abrahma Kumar, I was having a drink with Maya and Ravan and we agreed that it would be better if you went.

And freedom, we can have our own little retreat. I’m going to needing to be doing my step 13 pretty soon.

freedom

ex-BK

Post03 May 2007

Hey, Bansy, I am an old fashioned Sister :? and the Cinderella sanskars still lingers!! :lol:.

I'd go to this tribal meeting. It would be very liberating and empowering to get together now, the only rule would be to have fun while churning the real life!! I am dying to know if The Cycle is 5000 years or not?! :shock:

Seriously now, I miss a sense of belonging, I am not married, no kids and now no boyfriend, and no ex-Bks around here. Sometimes is not easy to fit in with "society" ... does anyone feel the same?

john

reforming BK

Re: ..

Post03 May 2007

freedom wrote:sometimes is not easy to fit in with "society"..does anyone feel the same?

If you have your own mind and ideas I think it can be difficult to fit in.

Anyone who doesn't like to think much and just go with the flow will find it easy I am sure, that is until they are at the edge of the cliff and it's too late ...

joel

ex-BK

Re: ..

Post03 May 2007

freedom wrote:Seriously now: I miss a sense of belonging, I am not married, no kids and now no boyfriend, and no ex-BKs around here, sometimes is not easy to fit in with "society"..does anyone feel the same?

I belong and have a loving relationship, loving friends and oftentimes feel I don't fit in.

So that means we should party, right??
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom