Indian Presidential candidate and her BK connections

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bansy

BK News

Post25 Jun 2007

BKs on TV News --
A show "Khabar Per Nazar" On Janmat TV 25 June 2007 at 9 pm to 10 pm (Indian standard time), it was a chit chat of one hour that Partibha Patil (present governor of Rajasthan - India & recent running for the presidentship of India) said in Mount Abu assembly that the soul of Brahma Baba entered in Hirday Mohini Dadi and talked with Partibha Patil, i thought i will sit in front of Baba and will quit, Soul of Baba will talk to me, I never thought of it said Partibha Patil.

It was a start that Prayakshta of BapDada is on the move. Its already on news channels in India to across the world. And the Government starts to believe in BapDada.

Partibha Patil is a candidate for the next president of India, and attended a BapDada meeting last season.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BK News

Post25 Jun 2007

bansy wrote:Partibha Patil (present governor of Rajasthan) said in Mount Abu assembly that the soul of Brahma Baba entered in Hirday Mohini Dadi and talked with Partibha Patil. And the Government starts to believe in BapDada.

What is "Prayakshta"?

Why does he think he was meeting Lekhraj Kirpalani? Did not one tell him it was Shiva (as well), or did he just not get the difference?

arjun

PBK

Indian Presidential candidate and her BK connections

Post26 Jun 2007

Omshanti.

As intimated earlier, the Governor of Rajasthan Smt. Pratibha Patil has been selected as the candidate of the ruling coalition of India for the election to the post of the next President of India.

For the first time in the history of independant India, the election to the post of President has been marred by controversies and politics. Ever since Smt. Pratibha Patil has been chosen as a candidate by the ruling coalition, several allegations and controversies have emerged.

Firstly, she herself started a controversy by stating at a function that the purdah (veil) system among Hindus begun as a measure to safeguard Hindu women from the Moghul invaders/rulers, while the historians claim that the Purdah system was prevalent among Hindu women much before the arrival of Moghuls in India.

Now I have been intimated by a friend that has been watching a Hindi News channel called Janmat, that she has openly announced her BK connection by claiming that she has met the soul of Dada Lekhraj through the body of Dadi Gulzar. I have not seen the news report myself, but if it is true, then it would definitely be followed up in the print media also. Anyways, directly or indirectly, it would help the BKs by giving publicity to something that was mostly unknown to the masses.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Indian Presidential candidate and her BK connections

Post26 Jun 2007

arjun wrote:As intimated earlier, the Governor of Rajasthan Smt. Pratibha Patil has been selected as the candidate of the ruling coalition of India for the election to the post of the next President of India. She has openly announced her BK connection by claiming that she has met the soul of Dada Lekhraj through the body of Dadi Gulzar.

Why did they not tell her it was Shiva? ... Or is her intellect locked in some way. Why do t hey tell BKs it is God but VIPs it is just Lekhraj Kirpalani? Strange ... It is public opinion in India that BaDada is Lekhraj Kirpalani back from the grave and that is good enough?

To be honest, I don't read too much into this. Although it does suggest that the BKWSU will probably be getting more government funding in the future, and I wonder what conscious or sub-conscious eliciting is going on there with this angle in mind.

What it indicates is that the BK have managed to clamber onto "the circuit", that they have sufficient public status to be useful for politicians to want to court for publicity. And that they feed the superstitious faith in blessing from wierd and wonderful gurus.

I should imagine the "woman's movement" angle would also good for this candidate.
Biodata of Pratibha Devisingh Patil

Name : Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil
Father's Name : Shri Narayan Rao
Date of Birth : 19th December, 1934
Place of Birth : Distt. Jalgaon (Maharashtra)
Marital Status : Married on 7th July, 1965
Spouse's Name : Sh. Devisingh Ransingh Shekhawat
Children : One son & one daughter
Educational Qualifications : M.A., LL.B.Educated at M.J. College, Jalgaon (Maharashtra) & Govt. Law College, Bombay.

Profession : Social worker, practiced as Advocate at Jalgaon.

Permanent Address:
    (a) 57, New Congress Nagar, Opp. Govt. Milk Scheme, Amravati (Maharashtra)
    (b) 1701, Wainganga, Worli Sakar Cooperative Housing Society, Pochkhanwala Road, Worli, Bombay - 400 018.
Present Address :
    Raj Bhawan, Civil Lines, Jaipur. Tel. (0141) 2228792 (Secretary), 2228716 (PBX) Fax (0141) 2228737 (ADC)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Political Career

Governor of Rajasthan: November 8, 2004 – present
Member of Parliament(Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha): 1985 – 1996
Constituency: Amravati
Member of Maharashtra Legislative Assembly: 1962 – 1985
Deputy Minister, Public Health, Prohibition, Tourism, Housing and Parliamentary Affairs, Govt. of Maharasthra: 1967-72
Cabinet Minister, Social Welfare, Govt. of Maharashtra: 1972-74
Cabinet Minister, Public Health and Social Welfare, Maharasthra: 1974-75
Cabinet Minister, Prohibition, Rehabilitation and Cultural Affairs, Govt. of Maharashtra: 1975-76
Cabinet Minister, Education, Govt. of Maharashtra: 1977-78
Leader of Opposition, CLP(I), Govt. of Maharashtra: 1979-1980
Cabinet Minister, Urban Development and Housing,
Govt. of Maharashtra: 1982-85
Cabinet Minister, Civil Supplies and Social Welfare,
Govt. of Maharashtra : 1983-85
Elected to Rajya Sabha: June, 1985-90
Deputy Chairman, Rajya Sabha: 1986-1988
Chairman, Committee on Privileges, Rajya Sabha Member, Business Advisory Committee, Rajya Sabha: 1986-88
Elected to 10th Lok Sabha Chairperson, House Committee, Lok Sabha: 1991
Governor of Rajasthan: 8 November 2004

Political Highlights

16th Governor of the Rajasthan.
Served as the deputy chairperson of Rajya Sabha
Rajasthan's first female governor
Currently the only female state governor in India

Pratibha patil's Family Life

Born into the wealthy Jalgaon town of Maharashtra, Pratibha Patil was married to Devisingh Shekhawat of Amravati in Vidarbha 42 years ago. They have one son and one daughter.

Prathibha Patil is a post-graduate in arts and law, having studied both in the small town and in Mumbai. She was first elected to the Maharashtra assembly in 1962. She remained a member of the house until 1988.

From 1967 to 1972, she was a deputy minister in the Maharashtra government, and then from 1972 to 1978 was a cabinet minister in the state holding several portfolios. She was the opposition leader in the Maharashtra assembly in 1979-80.

For two years from 1986, Pratibha Patil was deputy chairman of the Rajya Sabha. Widely travelled, she was last elected to the Lok Sabha in 1991, in the general election marred by the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi.

Besides having been president of the Maharashtra Congress chapter, she is credited with establishing hostels for "working women" in Mumbai and New Delhi, an engineering college at Jalgaon for rural youth, a women's cooperative bank also at Jalgaon, and schools for poor children in Maharashtra.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

BKWSU & IP's in Political Circles

Post26 Jun 2007

Thanks ex-l. I do not want to sound like an old gramophone record with the stylus stuck in a groove. But whenever I hear these stories my mind reflects back to the murmurings one can hear (in certain circles of course) about how "one day the governance of Bharat will be handed over to the BKWSU". If any BK thinks I am mad then ask the older heads around the place (I can even direct you to few - if only this was not cyberspace). They may share some churnings on this topic.

Conjecture is that the "handover" will be a purely peaceful matter, with the BKs being seen as the best leadership option given the circumstances, no doubt dire, that India will be in at the time. What better way to 'hijack' a political party or government than by cultivating a few of its members or prospective members?

Think of all the BK youth, who knows what careers they will carve out for themselves while at the same time they stay perfectly soul-conscious and following the directions of none but One (and His closest confidants aka BKWSU Seniors). Since Bharat is sooooooooooooo religious wont the masses be totally enthralled to see a 'return' to holiness at the top of the political dung heap, in the shape of white clad celibates of indubitable vintage and impeccable character.

arjun

PBK

Post26 Jun 2007

Abk wrote:I do not want to sound like an old gramophone record with the stylus stuck in a groove. But whenever I hear these stories my mind reflects back to the murmurings one can hear (in certain circles of course) about how "one day the governance of Bharat will be handed over to the BKWSU". If any BK thinks I am mad then ask the older heads around the place (I can even direct you to few - if only this was not cyberspace). They may share some churnings on this topic.

Why ask BK Seniors? This fact has been stated in the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis also. I have heard about the Parliament of India and the Victoria Museum (formerly Victoria Palace) coming into the hands of Baba's children.

But that can happen only when the whole alokik Brahmin family unites under the canopy of 'one'. As long as the Brahmin family is divided into various zones and parties, the political power (rajsatta) cannot come in the hands of Brahmins.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post26 Jun 2007

ex-l wrote:It is public opinion in India that BaDada is Lekhraj Kirpalani back from the grave and that is good enough?

In fact, most of the public in India does not know about Avyakt BapDada's programme. Many have started recognizing Dadis, but recognition of Avyakt BapDada is still far away because the programmes of BapDada were/are kept secret from the general public.

It is only recently that the BKs have started relaying Avyakt Vanis/Murli classes of Dadis through their own TV channel. But even that is not accessible to the general public. It is only shown at the BK centers to the loyal BKs.

I don't know if Avyakt Vani has ever been telecast live for public viewing. Brother Mitra can shed some more light on this subject. But it has been said in the Murlis that Baba would appear and narrate Murlis on TV one day. Well, whether that incorporeal Father Shiv gets revealed through Gulzar Dadi or Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or Mr. Dashrath Patel or Mr. Satish Mehta or Mr. Ramakant is another issue.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

abrahma kumar

Post26 Jun 2007

arjun wrote:Why ask BK Seniors. This fact has been stated in the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis also. I have heard about the Parliament of India and the Victoria Museum (formerly Victoria Palace) coming into the hands of Baba's children. But that can happen only when the whole alokik Brahmin family unites under the canopy of 'one'. As long as the Brahmin family is divided into various zones and parties, the political power (rajsatta) cannot come in the hands of Brahmins.

So, are the BKs/PBKs/Vishnu Party etc in any fit and proper condition to run a country? Suddenly i get an image of the strife that sometimes flares up in Nigeria whenever the Moslem Nigerians raise their voices to indicate that they prefer to live under a system Sharia Law.

Is what we are talkling about here a recipe for disaster? Or the final act in establishing the Brotherhood of All Mankind under the banner of Holiness? I await the day. Maybe the BKs will have to hire lots of lokik advisors to make that possible.

Anyone recall the Murli points in which God says word to the effect that the Emperor/Empress of the Golden Age will have no need for advisors (ad-vicers) because the Royal Personages will have all the skills necessary to adminsiter the Kingdom? At present, I cannot see that the BKs will ever find themselves in that situation except by hiring lokiks (impure shudras?) or cultivating besotted VIPs.

I remember somewhere on the forum we were having a bit of 'lighthearted churning' over the endless possibilities for cabinet meetings and political debates held under the auspicies of a BKWSU Government. Can you imagine? "Just a minute's silence before we start please ... ladies". While the token Brother in the cabinet slips outside to answer his cell phone.

bansy

Post26 Jun 2007

I got the clip from an email, so I cut and pasted it here.

I think the term often used is "prayaschitta": i.e. penance "predominant thought or aim; weighing heavily on the mind". Something to do with karma. Have a look at http://www.experiencefestival.com/prayaschitta. However, any other Hindi members here can check and/or re-correct my meaning if it is wrong.

The most noticeable fact is that the governor is a female, and not male, and also she is from Rajastan. She was chosen by Sonia Gandhi to be elected for next president and attended BapDada's meeting at the end of last season a few months ago. So would been showered with BapDada blessings.

Sonia Sandhi has also previously visited Madhuban.

I am not sure what to make of this latest news (i.e between BKWSU and Indian Government VVVIPs) as this seems to be the latest high profile news, so may watch the drama unfold.

I wonder if Brother Mitra in India knows more of this events ?

abrahma kumar

Re: BK News

Post26 Jun 2007

bansy wrote:BKs on TV News --
A show "Khabar Per Nazar" On Janmat TV 25 June 2007 at 9 pm to 10 pm (Indian standard time), it was a chit chat of one hour that Partibha Patil (present governor of Rajasthan - India & recent running for the presidentship of India) said in Mount Abu assembly that the soul of Brahma Baba entered in Hirday Mohini Dadi and talked with Partibha Patil, I thought I will sit in front of Baba and will quit, Soul of Baba will talk to me, I never thought of it said Partibha Patil.

It was a start that Prayakshta of BapDada is on the move. Its already on news channels in India to across the world. And the Government starts to believe in BapDada.

Partibha Patil is a candidate for the next president of India, and attended a BapDada meeting last season.
Partibha Patil also discussed on the Common Room topic: "Indian Presidential candidate and her BK connections"

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Jun 2007

arjun wrote:Well, whether that incorporeal Father Shiv gets revealed through Gulzar Dadi or Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit or Mr. Dashrath Patel or Mr. Satish Mehta or Mr. Ramakant is another issue.

Well said, for some light hearted humor!

I think that we should knock the issue on the head and have them all on the same TV Game Show together at once. What would any true medium of God have to fear?

The BKs make a big show out of bring together Shankaracharyas etc, what about pulling bring their own family together?
abek wrote:the masses be totally enthralled to see a 'return' to holiness at the top of the political dung heap, in the shape of white clad celibates of indubitable vintage and impeccable character.

If and only if, of course, they can wash the blood of the PBKs out of the whites first ...

Its certainly a good seller in India, or at least makes good advertising. How much they are going to have to tidy up their act though.

bansy

Post26 Jun 2007

ex-l wrote:have them all on the same TV Game Show together at once.

That will give Father Shiva a headache? Eenie, Meenie, Minie, Mo, first whose body shall I go" :P

sweetsajani

India's running lady president = BK

Post26 Jun 2007

Pratibha believes in spirits?

You guys, check that link out! it's hot news on the Hindu and Gujarati news!!!
27 Jun, 2007 NEW Delhi: UPA-Left presidential nominee Pratibha Patil continues to be besieged by controversies with yet another facet of her personality being revealed this time, of a mystic nature.

TV channels on Tuesday set political circles aflutter, causing her endorsers to run for cover, with footage of her recent address to the Brahamkumari sect in Mt Abu, where she had claimed to have "divine indication" of greater responsibility coming her way.

The footage came close on the heels of the former Rajasthan governor being accused of evading loans and shielding her family against murder charges and coincided with the charge that her husband had driven a teacher in Maharashtra to commit suicide. The remarks to the sect projected Patil as an individual with faith in supernatural powers.

"I had a pleasant experience," Patil recounted to a TV channel about her recent meeting with the head of the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University, Hridaymohini, popularly known as 'Dadiji'. "Dadiji ke shareer mein Baba aye ...," she said, referring to Dada Lekhraj, who founded the Brahmakumari sect. Lekhraj died in 1969.

Patil was at the Brahmakumari ashram at Mt Abu when Congress president Sonia Gandhi called her to seek her consent for her being nominated as the UPA-Left candidate. Patil claimed that the late Baba (Lekhraj) spoke to her indicating that she should be prepared to shoulder greater responsibility. "He also made me very lucky," she said.

Sorry, i forgot there's already a topic like this! didnt see it!

sweetsajani

Post26 Jun 2007

Pratibha believes in spirits

Check that link out!!!!!!!! My grandfather and best friend also told me after they watched the news today at 1pm that she's now claiming that she doesnt BELIEVE in BKs, but that it was just a one time incident! Hahaha.

sweetsajani

Post26 Jun 2007

Conjecture is that the "handover" will be a purely peaceful matter, with the BKs being seen as the best leadership option given the circumstances, no doubt dire, that India will be in at the time. What better way to 'hijack' a political party or government than by cultivating a few of its members or prospective members?

I agree ... and because now Patil claims that she doesn't really believe in the BKs, I believe that the BKs forced her into doing this or manipulated her ... let me explain what I mean ...

You know how the BKs keep telling everyone that the world will end ... and they keep changing the date ... so that when it happens the BKs will think they were right, when really they weren't, because they kept extending the date ...

WELL now ... since they've been claiming that one day India's government will be taken over by the BKs ... they probably manipulated Patil so that the "older" BKs can "further brainwash" the newer BKs by making them feel that the older BKs are right, and therefore the newer BKs will be more brainwashed and will go further into it ... following me???
Next

Return to Commonroom