Indian Presidential candidate and her BK connections

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post26 Jun 2007

... they probably manipulated Patil so that the "older" BKs can "further brainwash" the newer BKs by making them feel that the older BKs are right and therefore the newer BKs will be more brainwashed and will go further into it ... following me???

... Maybe soon we will see just how cleansed some of us are becoming of all that questionable BKWSU oblox.

It feels so good.

arjun

PBK

Post27 Jun 2007

sweetsajani wrote:Check that link out!!! My grandfather and best friend also told me after they watched the news today at 1pm that she's now claiming that she doesn't BELIEVE in BKs, but it was just a one time incident! Hahaha.

Thanks for providing the link. As expected the TV News Report that I had mentioned was bound to be followed up by print media reports and this morning the news was available on the front page of the 'Times of India' newspaper. I will find out if the news has been carried by other major newspapers or not.

Whether Pratibha Patil retracts her statement or modifies, it is a different issue, but the BKs must be very happy at the publicity that they have received and, in fact, the PBKs and ex-PBKs might also be happy that their beliefs/counter-beliefs have made it to the news headlines.

But the above news report in Times of India mentions Dadi Hirdaymohini as the head of BKWSU. I don't know if this piece of information has been given to them by Mrs. Pratibha Patil or by the BKs. It is surprising because she is only third in the line of succession, Dadi Kumarka and Dadi Janaki being projected as her Seniors.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post27 Jun 2007

Here is the link to the TV coverage on CNN-IBN:

admin

site admin

Post27 Jun 2007

It might be fair to point out that we received an email at the Admin address purporting to be from Indiatimes.com yesterday stating;
Your site opens Pandora's box.

Please tell us;
    1. Who are you?
    2. Your aims and objectives?
    3. Since how long have you been in existence, your membership, your following, your financings ...

You have indeed evoked interest.

|Image|

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post27 Jun 2007

One little taste of fame and they think it's the end of the world.

bansy

Post27 Jun 2007

You have indeed evoked interest.

Have they made an offer? :P

arjun

PBK

Post28 Jun 2007

Now I have been intimated by a friend that has been watching a Hindi News channel called Janmat, that she has openly announced her BK connection by claiming that she has met the soul of Dada Lekhraj through the body of Dadi Gulzar.

Omshanti. I forgot to mention that the same friend of mine, who saw the above TV report also saw Dadi Janaki crowning Mrs. Pratibha Patil with a golden (coloured?) crown in the above report. So, apart from VIP toli, gifts, rooms, rings, rakhis, we now have VIP crowns also!!!!

Has anyone seen the above report?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

abrahma kumar

Post28 Jun 2007

arjun wrote:[Omshanti. I forgot to mention that the same friend of mine, who saw the above TV report also saw Dadi Janaki crowning Mrs. Pratibha Patil with a golden (coloured?) crown in the above report. So, apart from VIP toli, gifts, rooms, rings, rakhis, we now have VIP crowns also!!!!

The more I hear of Dadi Janki's recent exploits the more i feel like up-chucking!

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Re: BKWSU & IP's in Political Circles

Post28 Jun 2007

abrahma Kumar wrote:Thanks ex-l. I do not want to sound like an old gramophone record with the stylus stuck in a groove. But whenever I hear these stories my mind reflects back to the murmurings one can hear (in certain circles of course) about how "one day the governance of Bharat will be handed over to the BKWSU". If any BK thinks I am mad then ask the older heads around the place (I can even direct you to few - if only this was not cyberspace). They may share some churnings on this topic.

Yup, this was often spoken about in my days too ...

in the night

not sure

Post29 Jun 2007

With regards to the BKs old-talk ábout taking-over the Goverment of Bharat (India), it is subject for an in-depth ex-BK debate.

It seems that the "drama" (on-going events) is now feeding this illusion in the BKWSU. I just feel again a bit worried for them.

As far as know, this point was not stated quite like this in any "Sakar" Murli. I do not keep any of them myself, so I cannot post the exact quote, but it was more refering to "Krishna", "Baba" and the "Shivshakti Army" who would take over. All these are very vague (or deep) concepts we should not assume that Dada Lekhraj (or many prefer "Baba") was speaking about the current BKWSU organization.

Of course, the BKWSU leaders who have control over the organization are proclaiming to be indeed all of these titles. :roll:

sweetsajani

Post05 Jul 2007

That's what I mean ... they take advantage ... give people golden stuff to make them feel very important, take control of their weak side and make them feel that the entire world is against them, whereas the BKs are for them ... This is what they did with Pratibha ... gave her a gold crown ... made her feel like the most important creature on earth ... make her feel like GOD says she's the most important ... so then Pratibha gets brainwashed ... its a cycle ...

They attempted to do that to me with golden rings and chains until i threw them back at their face ...! I am sure alot of you have gone through that!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Jul 2007

sweetsajani wrote:They attempted to do that to me with golden rings and chains until I threw them back at their face ...! I am sure alot of you have gone through that!

Did they give you real gold chains?

sweetsajani

Post05 Jul 2007

Yeppp, real gold ring and a real gold chain ... at my party in India ... so my dad yelled at them for coming to a party when they're not invited ... and they attempted to hold my face up and stare into me and hypnotize me ... and kept telling me how I am so beautiful and bull **** like that ... then my dad took the ring and said, "give me 40 more rings ... there's 40 other people's birthday today", and they said, no, they do not give it to everyone, only special people.

HAHAHAHA see ... they're brainwashing Pratibha that way!

bansy

Post05 Jul 2007

sweetsajani wrote:golden rings and chains until I threw them back at their face

Lucky you and well done. It's a test, you are not supposed to get attached, least of all material things. Makes one feel greedy. So when you threw it back, you passed the test in a second !! :P

However, the next time they do that, throw the gold in my direction of my face 8).

arjun

PBK

Post05 Jul 2007

Sister sweetsajani wrote:yeppp, real gold ring and a real gold chain ... at my party in India

Omshanti. This is what ShivBaba has said about gold through Brahma Baba in a revised Sakar Murli dated 27.06.07 published by BKs in Hindi (translated by a PBK):

"Isko kaha jata hai dukhdhaam. Yahaan toh tumko sona bhi nahee pahanana hai kyonki is samay tum beggar ho."

"This is called an abode of sorrows. Here you should not even wear gold because now you are a beggar."

But after Brahma Baba's demise, those who publish these Murlis have themselves started wearing golden badges, rings, etc. and started gifting golden rings, rakhis, badges, etc. to VIP BKs/non-BKs. If we wear gold rings, will anyone call us beggars?

Beggar is also interpreted by BKs as 'beghar', i.e. one who does not own a house, i.e. the one who does not consider his body also to be his own. But even in this definition, there is no justification for wearing gold.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom