Indian Presidential candidate and her BK connections

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post27 Aug 2007

I think the above post should come with a large SATIRE ALERT!

For a moment I quite believe it ... all those "Rallying the Troops" speeches from Lekhraj Kirpalani in the old days came back to haunt me and I can quite see the BK jumping into bed with the Indian Army and becoming a velvet glove on top of an iron first.

Now ... pass me a chamomile tea.

BTW, What is a VVIP? How more Vee do you have to be, to be one?

arjun

PBK

Post03 Nov 2007

On 26.7.07 abk wrote:I do not want to sound like an old gramophone record with the stylus stuck in a groove. But whenever I hear these stories my mind reflects back to the murmurings one can hear (in certain circles of course) about how "one day the governance of Bharat will be handed over to the BKWSU". If any BK thinks I am mad then ask the older heads around the place (I can even direct you to few - if only this was not cyberspace). They may share some churnings on this topic.
On 26.7.07 Arjun wrote:Why ask BK Seniors? This fact has been stated in the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis also. I have heard about the Parliament of India and the Victoria Museum (formerly Victoria Palace) coming into the hands of Baba's children.

But that can happen only when the whole alokik Brahmin family unites under the canopy of 'one'. As long as the Brahmin family is divided into various zones and parties, the political power (rajsatta) cannot come in the hands of Brahmins.

Omshanti. While I was browsing through the Avyakt Vanis of 1981-82 on the request of tinydot regarding references to Nirwair Bhai, I cam across the following lines underlined by me long ago in one of the Avyakt Vanis:

"Sara parivaar ikathha karein toh poori Dilli apnee banaani padey. Abu may ikathha karein toh poora Abu Road tak apnaa banana padey. Vah din bhi aayega jo sab offer karengey ki hamaarey makaan may aao. Calcutta ka Victoria ground aapko taiyyaar karke dengey. Kahengey aao – padhaaro. ... Abhi sab jagah say nimantran milega. Yah Rashtrapati bhavan aapka ghar ho jaayega." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit Avyakt Vani, dinaank 09.03.81, pg 32 &33)

" If the entire family is made to gather then the entire Delhi will have to be made our own. If they are made to gather at Abu, then the area upto Abu Road will have to be made our own. That day will also come when everyone will offer (saying) that - come to our building/house. They will make ready the Victoria ground of Calcutta for you. They will say – come, welcome ... Now you will get invitations from all the places. This Rashtrapati Bhavan (President’s House) will become your home." (Avyakt Vani dated 09.03.81, pg 32 &33 published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK, narrated by Avyakt BapDada through Dadi Gulzar)

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Very, Very Important Person

Post07 Nov 2007

Thanks Arjun for your feedback. Have to confess that before today i hadn't noticed lalits's post. The link appears broken. Does anyone else out there know anything more about the event. According to BKWSU lexicon i think that VVIP = Very Very Important Person; but for a moment i thought that you had typed WIP = War in Progress.
Previous

Return to Commonroom