All people hear my thoughts

for concern over cult-related damage, institutional abuse & psychological problems.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Re: All people hear my thoughts

Post23 Jul 2008

Oh, so there is this now coming out the woodwork:-
And I believe The Ultimate Truth will be revealed to me soon

Different levels of truth that take one so long to discover and find for one-self? and finally we have one called "Ultimate" - which is much deeper and higher than the other truths you've discovered all this time.

I cannot agree with that ideal. Imagine trying all your life to find "the Truth", only to discover at age 90+ that one has found the truth. What's the point of it all, one cannot enjoy it as we'll be physically too old, one foot in the grave and increpid unless of course the Ulitmate Truth makes you physically immortal too? Pray tell if you think it does. Duuhhh!

For your information: you've been bitten by the Religious/Spiritual Virus called WLT "or Wait in Line for your Turn", as taught by many religious and spiritual teachers around our globe, which puts them first and you about tenth in line; not even a close second, which is reserved for thier comrades and Brothers in waiting. Its called the Politics of Religion, now available at a book-store near you.

Many others may choose to see and live their truth in the moment and not search constantly for it in some embattled and strange way as I read is happening in your posting. Never mind, your next birth will be easier; better and less traumatic - so "carry on charlie" and wait around for all of that to happen, and see if your truth will be known.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post25 Jul 2008

Dear Raj, could your Mind Control Power control the length of your articles?

sachkhand

Post25 Jul 2008

AUM Shanti.
john wrote: (on 22 Jul 2008) Seems to me Raj and Sackhand have not got a single solid piece of anything with their allegations, i.e. hot air and malicious at that. Why not save your accusations until you really have got something to say, or if you have got something solid to say COME OUT AND SAY IT? Or are you content in throwing enough **** in the hope that some will stick?
ex-l wrote: (on 22 Jul 2008) Like you John, I just wish that they would SAY WHAT THEY WANT TO ... if they have to ... and go. Otherwise, move their post to amongst the fruit and nut cakes of the Mr Green Kumaris topic.

I do not want to write on behalf of Raj. And I am not responsible for what Raj writes. I am replying to your accustions about me.

John has joined this forum on 3rd May 2006 as a Reforming BK and ex-I has joined this forum on 7th April 2006 as ex-BKWSU. John has written more than 1488 posts and replies whereas ex-I has written more than 3738 posts and replies.

May I know what SOLID these two have written since joining this forum. What is their SOLID opinion about ShivBaba, The GodFather according to BKs and PBKs. What is their SOLID opinion about Dada Lekharaj who is the personality responsible for Brahmakumari's institution and what is their SOLID opinion about Veerrendra Dev Dixit who is the personality responsible for emergence of different factions, particularly AIVV. Whether they have done any SOLID churning about important Murli points. And the basic question is whether they really beleive in Murlis as words of ShivBaba and Brahma Baba.

If not, then what are they doing here in this forum and for what have these two written so many posts? Just chit-chatting here. Such people are here just for time pass and gossiping. These people really have no concern for ShivBaba and His Rudra Gnyana Yagnya. These people are here just to defame Brahmakumaris Organisation. And for that they support the so called PBKs and Virendra Dev Dixit And these people are always on the lookout for someone somewhere sometime who writes something bad about Virendra Dev Dixit and PBKs. And when these people see that the critics of Virendra Dev Dixit and PBKs do not give proofs and give them information what they need then these people react as John and ex-I has reacted. These people neither have faith in Brahma Baba nor in Virendra Dev Dixit

Just read what ex-I has written about himself in topic: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child? Page 4,
ex-l wrote: (on 02 Jul 2008) So what am I? Am I a Bhagat soul (one moved by faith), a buddhi soul (one moved by information) what ... the answer is I am only a knot unpicker. What the community needs now is not faith or more information ... its needs its knots unpicked. Like when your sewage is blocked; you do not call in another priest, you call in a sanitary engineer ... We Yugya 'sanitary engineers' dig in deep underground and behind the scenes, pull out all the dirt and ****, then clear the pipes so they can function properly.

John too might be another sanity engineer. His language speaks of it.
ex-l wrote: (on 22 Jul 2008) I am kind of sick of watching all these ex-PBK come onto the forum and attack Arjun because he is seemingly the only fix target they have for their gripes about whatever Veerendra Dev Dixit has or has not done.

I have not asked Arjun ONLY to give answers to the two issues which I have raised in the other groups. Any PBK can answer. Or may be there is a PBK group writing in the nickname Arjun.

I have categorically and clearly written my question about Virendra Dev Dixit and my feelings about PBKs and Virendra Dev Dixit Even small children can understand what I want to ask and what I want to say about Virendra Dev Dixit {in my posts (1) Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child? (in PBK group) and (2) Arjun, Veerendra Dev Dixit & PBKs are Deceivers. Shame on you! ( in The Commonroom ) } If John and ex-I cannot understand simple English then it is there problem.

Using vulgar language to shut up someone's mouth who is raising important issues is of no use. Ex-I has no right to tell me to go. But I am thinking of leaving this forum because it is of no use in writing amongst such people.

Thanks, Sanjeev.

sachkhand

Post25 Jul 2008

sachkand wrote:And I believe The Ultimate Truth will be revealed to me soon
paulkershaw wrote:Oh, so there is this now coming out the woodwork:- Different levels of truth that take one so long to discover and find for one-self? and finally we have one called "Ultimate" - which is much deeper and higher than the other truths you've discovered all this time. I cannot agree with that ideal. Imagine trying all your life to find "the Truth", only to discover at age 90+ that one has found the truth. What's the point of it all, one cannot enjoy it as we'll be physically too old, one foot in the grave and increpid unless of course the Ulitmate Truth makes you physically immortal too? Pray tell if you think it does. Duuhhh! For your information: you've been bitten by the Religious/Spiritual Virus called WLT "or Wait in Line for your Turn", as taught by many religious and spiritual teachers around our globe, which puts them first and you about tenth in line; not even a close second, which is reserved for thier comrades and Brothers in waiting. Its called the Politics of Religion, now available at a book-store near you. Many others may choose to see and live their truth in the moment and not search constantly for it in some embattled and strange way as I read is happening in your posting. Never mind, your next birth will be easier; better and less traumatic - so "carry on charlie" and wait around for all of that to happen, and see if your truth will be known.

You should have quoted with name. I had to see my replies to know whether the line quoted by you was written by me.

Anyway, if someone here knows Truth are free to write about it. Even Paulkershaw can write if he already knows answer to all Murli points. I will be happy. If he thinks Virendra Dev Dixit knows everything, then why are PBKs squabbling here?

Paulkershaw, an ex-BK who has joined on 11th December 2006 and written 584 posts and replies till now, surely must be knowing Truth. If not then what is he writing? Just rubbish?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

arjun

PBK

Post25 Jul 2008

sachkhand wrote:I have not asked Arjun ONLY to give answers to the two issues which I have raised in the other groups. Any PBK can answer. Or may be there is a PBK group writing in the nickname Arjun.

:D
sachkhand wrote:Using vulgar language to shut up someone's mouth who is raising important issues is of no use.

And you have been raining just flowers on everyone on this forum :D
sachkhand wrote:John has written more than 1488 posts and replies whereas ex-I has written more than 3738 posts and replies....Paulkershaw, an ex-BK who has joined on 11th December 2006 and written 584 posts and replies till now, surely must be knowing Truth. If not then what is he writing? Just rubbish?

Interesting statistics ;) But it is all the more surprising why you left me from this statistics when you have been kindest to me so far!!!!

john

reforming BK

Post25 Jul 2008

sachkhand wrote:John too might be another sanity engineer. His language speaks of it.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Jul 2008

sachkhand wrote:John too might be another sanity engineer. His language speaks of it.

Sanity engineers ... I like it. Praise for John too.

Actually I wrote sanitary engineers but what does it matter. So, sachkand, can you tell us any details about your previous incarnation or not?

admin

site admin

Post26 Jul 2008

raj wrote:Following is list of WHAT ALL people in India (Indian PRIME MINISTER, Indian FILM STARS, 3 year OLD CHILD etc etc) PEOPLE OF India HEAR,

1) PEOPLE HEAR ALL MY THOUGHTS (conscious, unconscious, seeing what I see, hear what I hear etc etc) IN THEIR SKULL 24x7 in realtime (without any delay).
2) People also many times (not 24x7) hear another voice of Veerendra Dev Dixit (Veerendra Dev Dixit), leader of AIVV. Who tells people he is "GOD-Father" (note that people cannot hear what Veerendra Dev Dixit is thinking). Veerendra Dev Dixit gives explanation of my thoughts (you can say BAD COMMENTS on my thoughts. As I told you he gives them slow poison about my good thoughts).
3) Veerendra Dev Dixit himself hears my thoughts 24x7 to pass funny comments.
4) People know whether I am near to them. So that they cannot accidently speak secret things amoun themselves that are kept secret to me. I was thus kept isolated from other people from my childhood. People immediately recognise whether I am near to them or far away, whether I am looking at particular person's facial expressions. People tease me for their time pass and false GOD-Father Veerendra Dev Dixit encourages them in their mind for doing this at the time of teasing. As I have understanding more secrets the Veerendra Dev Dixit makes fun of my thoughts. so that people believe only what he says.

We approached Raj out of a dual concern for his mental health, the credibility of the forum and the involvement of other people's time and energy.

Further investigation has shown that the following Dashrath Patel, Vishnu Party related accounts;

sakshi Delhi
    beejroop
    destroy old world
    raj
all appear to be editing from the same internet connection. As such we have to consider that these posts are just deliberate distractions designed to discredit this forum, PBKs and others and they will remain suspended.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post26 Jul 2008

The 'truth' is quite simple, the Murlis were made up by a bunch of religious pundits.

I want to be a sanity engineer too.

I come on here to chat and gossip, it's great.

bansy

Post26 Jul 2008

As this is the internet and with the increasing number of virtual sanity engineers, maybe a bit of music while you work from Jamiroquai would be nice :

Jamiroquai sang not wrote:Virtual Insanity

Oh yeah what we're living in (let me tell ya)
It' a wonder man can eat at all
When things are big
That should be small
Who can tell what magic spells we'll be doing for us.
And I am giving all my love to this world
Only to be told
I cannot see, I cannot breathe
No more will we be
And nothing's gonna change the way we live
Cuz we can always take and never give
And now that things are changing for the worse,
See, it's a crazy world we're living in
And I just cannot see that half of us immersed in sin
Is all we have to give these

Futures made of virtual insanity
now always seem, to be governed by this love we have
For useless, twisting, our new technology
Oh now there is no sound for we all live underground

And I am thinking in what a mess we're in
Hard to know when to begin
If I could slip the sickly ties that earthly man has made
And now every mother can choose the color of her child
That's not nature's way
Well that's what they said yesterday
There's nothing left to do but pray
I think it's time I found a new religion
Whoaaa it's so insane to synthesize another strain
There's something in these futures that we have to be told.

now always seem, to be governed by this love we have
For useless, twisting of our then new technology
Oh now there is no sound for we all live underground

Now there's no sound if we all live underground
And now it's virtual insanity
Forget your virtual reality
Oh, there's nothing so bad, I know yeah

Oh, this virtual insanity, we're living in,
Has got to change, yeah
Things will never be the same
And I cannot go on
While we're living in oh, oh virtual insanity
Oh, this world has got to change
because I just, I just cannot keep going on, it was virtual,
Virtual insanity that we're living in, that we're living in
That virtual insanity is what it is

now always seem to be governed by this love we have
For useless, twisting, our new technology
Oh there is no sound for we all live underground

Living - Virtual Insanity

Virtual Insanity is what we're living in.

(Music is on youtube for the virtually unlimited interested members :D)

sachkhand

Post27 Jul 2008

arjun wrote:And you have been raining just flowers on everyone on this forum :D
sachkhand wrote:Using vulgar language to shut up someone's mouth who is raising important issues is of no use.

I had some allegations and I have made them. While doing so I had to use words like deceivers, cheating etc, and as I received very childish queries

I had to use words like foolish. I accept I used abusive language because it was necessary. But I think there is difference between abusive language and vulgar language. Hope Arjun too knows difference between the two. If they are not one and same then I think I could not use correct word to convey what I wanted to say. I regret for my poor English.
arjun wrote::D

What do you mean by :D ? Is my guess correct?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post28 Jul 2008

Gee Bansy - it's good to have some music and lyrics posted again, after all is music not the soul of the earth? Thank you.

And Sanjeev, when I post about 'Truth' (with a capital T by the way) at least I know it's ever changing and growing and I don't have to post inane comments just to try and prove something. It's a sign when abuse and anger appears that one's truth is being challenged and that soon one will have to re-think ones position and beliefs. Even if you think it could be rubbish, others may agree - or may not, thats called discussion, you present aggressive argument most of the time. This forum is about assisting and guiding (that includes every forum posters ...) through independent discussion and interaction what life is like from both within and after belonging to the BK sect, in it's various forms. It grows organically, not individually.

I note that you post as an ex-PBK, so I to could ask where does that place your 'Truth' nowadays? Many ex-BKs, including myself, have posted our opinions, facts and truths in many various forms since joining and can be found with a little forum searching. If you are truly an ex-PBK, then please tell us why you left the PBK system? What exactly it is that you did and did not enjoy during your time with them, and you may find that not so many challenges are levied at you.

After all, the core experience on this forum is about sharing, not aggressively posting one's own 'opinion' to the demanding exclusion of anyone else's ideals. No one is 100% right but most certainly no-one is 100% wrong either. I do feel though that as a person you're pretty angry and your demanding approach to the forum suggests that maybe you could let us all know your exact experience (so we can perhaps understand the space where you're coming from ...) and this could be shared in honest and open discussion, instead of trying to cower us as you see fit.

Are you in fact angry at the PBKs for what you experienced with them, hence your attacks on people who do not 'agree' with you or your approach?

At the end of the day, you will only receive back that what you put in - and in exact order for one to see one's truth just at the right time. And that is not simple idle gossip - but well ... oh yes, Truth ... and to write thw words that follow which you have, even if its because of poor English, and I quote your post:
it is of no use in writing amongst such people

means that you do not see yourself as anything or anyone in alignment with whatever anyone believes or says here on this forum and therefore you may feel that you do not belong. It is your approach that that therefore needs to change, as many of us feel that we do belong here and recognise our space herein - if you do not feel welcome then that is up to you.

It is of course totally up to you to decide if you want to stay or go, it's a free world after all.

pilatus

non-BK

Post29 Jul 2008

Hum - very interesting from Admin :shock:
Admin wrote:Further investigation has shown that the following Dashrath Patel, Vishnu Party related accounts;

sakshi Delhi
    beejroop
    destroy old world
    raj
all appear to be editing from the same internet connection.

May explain why last August
sakshi Delhi wrote:I apologise to all the members of this thread and to Admin on behalf of Beejroop Bhai. I know him very well, personally, and he is a very good, powerful soul and Brother of our divine family. He came in Ahemdabad and took the whole worldly knowledge. He has very good experiences which I am sure he would like to share with you all. But he is straight forward. So what he feels he says. You can take this attitude as postive or negative. He just want to convey his message to all and to make aware of TRUTH but I guess he was a bit harsh and strict in his speech.

When I read raj's first post it struck me, as it did many of you, that he/they are in need of serious help. Certainly way out of the park's left field in terms of what we're trying to do on the forum :-? .

Best wishes

pilatus

non-BK

Post30 Jul 2008

To be more positive/supportive to you raj/sakshi Delhi/beejroop/destroy old world,

You may be interested in at least part of a long article quoted by tom under the topic "Can meditation be bad for you?" It says there
Dr. Michael Persinger, a professor of neuroscience at the Laurentian University in Canada, studied 1,018 meditators in 1993 and found that meditation can bring on symptoms of complex partial epilepsy such as ... hearing voices ...

Assuming at least some of what you've said is genuine, it might be worth reflecting on whether your mediation experiences have led/contributed to you hearing voices ...

Best wishes,

sachkhand

Post30 Jul 2008

AUM Shanti.
paulkershaw wrote: And Sanjeev, when I post about 'Truth' (with a capital T by the way) at least I know it's ever changing and growing and I don't have to post inane comments just to try and prove something.

Then why have you written such a long reply? Why for?
It's a sign when abuse and anger appears that one's truth is being challenged and that soon one will have to re-think ones position and beliefs.

Are you re-thinking? Anyway, just a joke. But I do not agree with your conclusion. Abuse and anger does not appear when someone's Truth is challenged. It occurs when a person is not confident about one's own Truth and someone shows error in his/her Truth. But still if someone is a real Seeker then he never abuse or get angry but happily discusses the pros and cons of the topic. But I did not get such a response in the issues I raised.
Even if you think it could be rubbish, others may agree - or may not, thats called discussion, you present aggressive argument most of the time.

Actually, it was not me who was aggressive. The topics, especially those two (Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child? and Arjun, Veerendra Dev Dixit & PBKs are Deceivers. Shame on you!) made the repliers defensive and aggressive. I had to answer most of them so that I could explain them the reason for raising those issues in this forum. I request you to read those posts once again. It was necessary for me to use words like deceivers, shameless, foolish etc, because I could not find any civilised, well-mannered words to convey my thoughts. Now if someone steals, will you not call him thief? Is there any civilised word to convey your thought?
This forum is about assisting and guiding (that includes every forum posters ...) through independent discussion and interaction what life is like from both within and after belonging to the BK sect, in it's various forms. It grows organically, not individually.

I hope most of the members stick to this idea.
I note that you post as an ex-PBK, so I to could ask where does that place your 'Truth' nowadays?

Does affiliation changes Truth? I did not think so. Our thinking changes as we grow. And growing is not something to be ashamed of.
Many ex-BKs, including myself, have posted our opinions, facts and truths in many various forms since joining and can be found with a little forum searching.

Why should I? I am not interested.
If you are truly an ex-PBK, then please tell us why you left the PBK system? What exactly it is that you did and did not enjoy during your time with them, and you may find that not so many challenges are levied at you.

What do you mean by the words made bold? I am not worried or afraid of your challenges levied at me. I did not like your way of asking me about my experience as PBK.
After all, the core experience on this forum is about sharing,

Fine. But I have alread tasted the sour responses for posting my true feelings.
not aggressively posting one's own 'opinion' to the demanding exclusion of anyone else's ideals.

My only post which seems agressive is "Arjun, Veerendra Dev Dixit & PBKs are Deceivers. Shame on you!". And I have already explained the reason behind using harsh words.
No one is 100% right but most certainly no-one is 100% wrong either.

No one is Always Right and no one is Always Wrong. But anyone can be 100% Right sometimes and 100% Wrong sometimes.
I do feel though that as a person you're pretty angry

Just read the responses I am getting and my replies to them. If I am an angry and imbalanced person I could not have been able to respond so logically. We are logical only when we are cool.
and your demanding approach to the forum suggests that maybe you could let us all know your exact experience (so we can perhaps understand the space where you're coming from ...) and this could be shared in honest and open discussion, instead of trying to cower us as you see fit.

I could not understand the meaning of the words in brackets, please write in simple words.

Regarding my approach to the forum, if you consider me demanding because I questioned and needed answer from PBKs to the issue I have raised, then please tell me whether asking questions regarding our doubts is forbidden in this forum? Yes, I had a feeling about Virendra Dev Dixit's personal life and I asked for an answer to my query. Arjun has given me email ID of PBKs and have sent my query on 26th June but still have not got an answer to my query. I was not asking any proof or explanation, just a simple but confident "YES" or "NO". But still I have not got an answer. Neither directly from PBK's email ID nor from any PBK on this forum.

Please read my post ("Arjun, Veerendra Dev Dixit & PBKs are Deceivers. Shame on you!" in The Commonroom) forgetting who has posted it and who is alleged. Be impartial and tell me whether my allegation is irrational and absurd?
Are you in fact angry at the PBKs for what you experienced with them, hence your attacks on people who do not 'agree' with you or your approach?

I am not such a weak and senseless person as you think. And I have not reacted or jumped to a conclusion without patience. As I have already written in another thread, I have come to BK knowledge in 1989-90 and have been to Kampil first time in January 1993 and my last visit was in July 2005 (visited about nine times). I am not angry for Virendra Dev Dixit's actions nor actions of his followers. They will eat the fruits of their deeds. And I mine. I just want to understand The Knowledge given in Murlis and help other interested people to understand. But I am not insisting or forcing my feelings and understanding on others. If you can explain Murli points I am ready to accept. If you show mistakes in my understanding of Murlis I will try to analyse them afresh and try to understand them correctly.
At the end of the day, you will only receive back that what you put in - and in exact order for one to see one's truth just at the right time.

But I have not received back what I put in. People like you can use Vulgar words in return to my abusive words. But you people have not returned my intentions. To understand someone, you have to be of his kind.
And that is not simple idle gossip - but well ... oh yes, Truth ... and to write thw words that follow which you have, even if its because of poor English, and I quote your post: "it is of no use in writing amongst such people" ... means that you do not see yourself as anything or anyone in alignment with whatever anyone believes or says here on this forum and therefore you may feel that you do not belong.

Your taunting me makes no difference. My English is not so poor that I cannot understand simple English sentences. But, yes, I cannot understand some difficult words which are used rarely. And also I cannot understand English phrases, idioms properly.

Most of the active members here can be categorised into two groups. (1) People like Arjun who are more interested in propagating what Virendra Dev Dixit says, and do not want to analyse and think rationally. They even cannot churn Murli points without being prejudiced. (2) People like you who have faith neither in Brahma Baba nor in Virendra Dev Dixit. Such people even do not have faith in Murlis. They are more interested in finding something to defame both BKWSU and AIVV and make fun of heads and followers of these institutions.

There are also few active members who are interested in churning Murlis and understanding them with open mind. Although they propose some theory, they are not stubborn. They can question themselves if some Murli points go against their belief. And they are eager to understand Murlis correctly.
It is your approach that that therefore needs to change,

Read your replies to my posts and you will know who needs to change.
as many of us feel that we do belong here and recognise our space herein - if you do not feel welcome then that is up to you. It is of course totally up to you to decide if you want to stay or go, it's a free world after all.

Well, surely it is a free world. That's the reason I am here even though ex-I asked me stressingly to go. Although people like you are displeased with me I have to write what is needed. There was no reason to mock me for my simple and realistic statement and start chain of arguments. It was just unnecessary.
(on 23 Jul 2008) Oh, so there is this now coming out the woodwork; "And I believe The Ultimate Truth will be revealed to me soon". Different levels of truth that take one so long to discover and find for one-self? and finally we have one called "Ultimate" - which is much deeper and higher than the other truths you've discovered all this time ... Many others may choose to see and live their truth in the moment and not search constantly for it in some embattled and strange way as I read is happening in your posting.

Never mind, your next birth will be easier; better and less traumatic - so "carry on charlie" and wait around for all of that to happen, and see if your truth will be known.

We had a story in text of our school. Five blind people went to know how an elephant is. Each one touched and felt different parts like legs, trunk, tail, etc., and started to propose their respective theories on how an elephant is. They argued a lot and finally a man who had proper eyes came and heard their theories and explained them their flaws in understanding elephant and how each were correct in theor own limited way but did not know THE ULTIMATE TRUTH of an elephant.

Similiarly I had written that one fine day I too will come to know THE ULTIMATE TRUTH in Murlis. I had not insisted that What I am writing now is THE ULTIMATE TRUTH. But still you used such a simple statement written by me to mock me and expressed your pseudo-sympathy (words made bold) towards what I had written about my unpleasant experiences in my family life. Are you not ashamed of this? You better learn manners and exhibit True spirit of group discussion.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
PreviousNext

Return to Abuse & Recovery