BK Family melt down: End of the World in 2012

for concern over cult-related damage, institutional abuse & psychological problems.

ex-l

ex-BK

BK Family melt down: End of the World in 2012

Post05 Jun 2013

From BKWSUwatch.com, another typical case.
By N154, February 21, 2012 @ 5:20 pm

Can anyone help us?

My Brother and his wife are brained washed with the BK way of thinking (utter madness) so much so that they think the world ends at the end of this year (2012), so my Brother has given up everything he owns and gone to India (very Stupid I know). He thinks he’s right, the BKs are right and everything else is wrong ... he gave up paying his bills as well, gave up his business, owes loads of money and thrown everything out onto the streets for anyone to take (drastic ..! I know .. total madness, I know).

When you're at your lowest, (I assume that’s where they were, otherwise how does this explain his actions?) you either get back up, dust yourself off and get help, or you turn to spirituality, and unfortunately BKs prey on people like that from what I have been reading. Then your really F**ked.

We only found out about his problems and his mental state just before they went to India ... because I tracked his friend's number down and called him ... he told us the shocking stuff about him giving everything he owns away ... I mean everything ... he's left nothing ... and we are so upset but scared for the kids. He has 2 kids, they took along.

Does anyone know of an organization that can help sort out brainwashed idiots? My Brother who will return to the UK soon because he didn’t plan his trip properly or otherwise he would have known he cant live in the BK center in Delhi or Mount Abu until the world ends ... so even though he is delaying his return he will eventually return ... we need help, he needs a wake up call but who do we contact for help or advice ...

We need to take the kids off them but how, without it getting nasty?? How do we make them see some sense, this is not a ideal environment for the kids to be in?

Any advice is welcome. We are worried sick as we need to act now as a family for the kids sake.

How did the BKs get so big and why are they allowed to do this to people?
By Nita, February 10, 2013 @ 7:50 pm

For last 15 yrs ever since they pushed me out of their cult, they haven’t stopped watching me 24/7, made me resign my job, friends, life, spirit, mind, lost money (£15K plus), in fact am not allowed to live a life and am not allowed to think, can only do what ‘they’ allow, even to this day. Abuse continues 24/7 in the form of pains, abuse in head, accidents minor and major (survived serious car accident) etc etc etc.

They still not leaving me alone and continuing to control my life inside and out.

Return to Abuse & Recovery