A glimpse into tantra from the perspective of a practitioner

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

human being

A glimpse into tantra from the perspective of a practitioner

Post13 Nov 2023

This guy I found on YouTube last year and I believe he is one of the most sincere practitioners of tantra who you will find online. He never pretends to be a guru, just a practitioner. To him things are real and it's his experiences that make them real for him not some intellectual gymnastics. There are 5-6 podcasts on this particular channel which I am sharing which may or may not make sense to you, depending on your outlook but even if you listen from the perspective of coming out of your comfort zone and gathering information/insight on this topic, you may find it interesting. Just be patient ... it can be a bit too much for some people but I learned a lot from his podcasts about these things than I could by reading tens of books. There are a few in Hindi too but will share them later if anyone demands it.

Knowledge like this may not make sense to some but will help you recover from BK conditioning/brainwashing. Just trust me on this. You will find a lot of podcasts like this on youtube but be careful. The people who really know about this stuff don't usually reveal themselves on social media and most of them who do are, to say it politely, "not very genuine". BTW, I have never practiced tantra in my life but have been a 'victim of it'. After leaving BK I had completely lost all hope of finding my faith again as everything seemed broken inside and outside and if anyone feels the same, knowledge like this will help them get a better grip of reality.

https://youtu.be/nFDSxMMsJYU
https://youtu.be/ladKMQVSL8s
https://youtu.be/BGv1VF8Mngk
https://youtu.be/kMlwTUMT3Uc

human being

Re: A glimpse into tantra from the perspective of a practiti

Post13 Nov 2023

There are 3 broad stages in any kind of spiritual practice be it 'Gyan', Bhakti, Yoga, tantra etc. (That's how I classify it).

The 1st or the lowest stage is where we, the common folk, exist. Here we are totally new with open mind and willing to explore various schools of thought. Once we identify one suitable for us we explore various branches/teachers/gurus etc of it and find which one is most suitable for us. We begin various practices and observe what effect they are having on us and so on. Hit and trial like. Sometimes we may meet with accidents which are as good a teacher as any other practice/path. If we persist even further and find a perfect match for us, we progress to next stage.

Here we get established in a particular practice, where that 'marg' (path) becomes our sole reality. So an accomplished 'bhakta' will not give a damn about what a 'Gyani' or a tantrik is saying. He will not even listen to other gurus of the same branch beyond a point and he is primarily guided by his own intuition/inner voice/'ishta'.

The guy you will meet in this podcast is clearly into his second stage. To him all the ghosts/deities exist as real as you and me and no amount of intellectual whataboutary will shake his belief except when he himself commits a mistake in his personal 'sadhna' and falls.

Only when one has transcended the second stage and accomplished/reached the zenith of it, does one become a sidhha of his own 'marg'. It's like reaching the top of pyramid. Here boundaries of a particular path, various rules and regulations etc cease to exist. Here one is a master and is free to do as one pleases, become a teacher, or live in solitude and simplicity.

But such a 3 stage pyramid also exists in reverse order, i.e people who have moved in the opposite direction of truth/light. Kind of like number line only the negative part of it but more about it later.

human being

Post13 Nov 2023

This clip is from one of the above videos and I strongly agree with it. This explains, from the perspective of the speaker, the BK ghost spirit is pretending to be someone it is clearly not. There are lots of hints about such entities in many of his videos. I have read internal 'sandesh' (messages) by Dadis etc to sandeshis in BK communities, warning about other spirits pretending to be 'BapDada' and interfering in his communications, back when I was running a small center of my own and used to wonder how was it possible. Now things make better sense.

human being

Post24 Feb 2024

The negative direction.

It's all very similar to the number line really. There is no limit on either side. We start at point zero where we don't know anything in what is called 'animal consciousness'. Food, sex and material comforts or their lack thereof determines our general behaviour patterns. Now once we satiate those desires to some extent, our true nature starts emerging. So if the consciousness is 'satoguni' or upward moving, such an individual will try to move towards God or start seeking a higher possibility of existence whatever you want to call it.

On the other hand, if the person has 'tamoguni' / lower consciousness, his thirst for material pleasures will morph into bigger desires. If such person grows in the world, he will now try to dominate others, a deep desire for fame often haunts such people. They try to cling to their material wealth by whatever means necessary. In short, such people are slaves to their egoes. The ego wants to preserve itself, so, they use shortcuts to preserve their life energy and often indulge in tantra and its misuse in some form to prolong their life forces.

From the perspective of 'Gyan', pretty much all negative forces that are there in existence have their origion in the ego.

Here, I would like to digress a bit as it is very important. I have used the words 'Satoguni' and 'Tamoguni' above but they are not to be confused with 'good' and 'evil'. There are apparantly forces in the universe which are 'tamoguni' but can take one closer to truth/god. And being in contact with the BKs I think it will be safe to say that there can be forces which are very 'Satoguni' and yet totally destroy the spiritual potential of an individual.

The only thing that will determine whether a force is good is, whether it is reducing or fanning your ego or the 'I' sense. There are deities in tantra like 'Tara', 'Bhairav' etc who are tamsic in nature. They accept alcohol, meat etc in their worship. Their worship might look like 'devil worship' to an untrained eye, but the practitioner knows that they constantly attack his ego and lead to drastic inner transformation. On the other hand, an energy like the BK 'BapDada' is but an imposter of a divine energy. He is constantly reinforcing a false sense of ego-centric superiority in his followers and deceiving them with false promises.

There are many stories in scriptures like this where a lower entity pretends to be something else and tries to lure a seeker by granting him some boons/gratification of desires etc. This is the only criteria for determining whether an entity is good or evil. All the 'asuras'/demonic entities are guided/enslaved by such 'ahamkara'.

Return to Anything goes