Male Female relationships

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Male Female relationships

Post30 Jul 2013

It interesting to watch the reactions on Matrimony for BK Followers . I think organiser Shweta Arora is doing a great job and I admire their patience with the "Idiot Wing" of the PBIVV.

As expected, number BKs have come forward to post psychedelic pictures of Shiva Baba and devotional pictures of Om Radhe (boy, her face would put anyone off marriage) but with no other comments; and a regular chain of BKs will post about the dangers of lust and how such marriages should only be carried out under the instructions of the senior Brahma Kumari leaders.

What comes across from it, and other BK forums, is that there is very real discussion or communication between BKs, and that many of them are bordering on illiterate or incoherence. They trade pictures and copy and paste quotes, but that is about it.

Where do the intelligent BKs discuss or communicate? Is it all hidden behind top secret channels?
Mayur Kanani

Baba's Gyan is 100% true. One should put more efforts in seating for deep silence meditation ,shweta Sister, I will say, in ur bio data form to read eating habit veg/non veg is unimaginable, this is BK matrimony for who wants to live with BK & Baba. How then such q arise, u ideally shud put some condition for to b members of group
Mayur Kanani & what ever is getting final must be under Shrimat of that particular centre incbarge, or from Dadi's in Madhuban. This should not be promoted in laukik way, it should Ben completely meant for those who wants to follow purity but due to circumstances if not getting tied up here will then he/she would hv to go out of BK .
Neha Batra

To all Respected Friendzz - " Dil sabke paas h Dosto, Dil sabka karta h uska ek Pyara Silver Age sathi ho, agar koi ye kahi hi mera Dil aisa nai karta to wo jhoot bolta h fir chahe wo Baba ko Sathi Banaye ya Lokik mein kisiko, Jarurat sirf isliye mehsus hoti h because wo apni Dil ki bate share karna chahate h apno se, But jaha Impurity aa jaye waha barbadi hi hoti h"

"The Best way for those who are intrested in this group because they fight with lust but are unable to win. Jab bhi Lust/Maya ka attack ho Tab ye karo -- imagine ur Life Partner either a real character of this world or from Golden Age & feel calm with ur partner specially in Baba's Yaad only, Feel as if tum peacefully uski Bhaho mein h & now slow down ur thoughts slowly slowly & focus on ur Partner only with Pure sweet love specifically In Baba's Yaad & & u'll always be the winner on Lust by overcoming Pure Love on Lust. & after some time u'll always be in Pure love feelings with lust at all. Fir Maya ka jhooka kabhi aapko Hila bhi nai Mayega Dosto.
Neha Batra

Do all those will be getting marriage via this group will live a Life of Full Purity as i already Mentioned in Brahmakumaris Purity at any cost. if no purity u hv no right to use the name BK. I even admits Honestly that even souls who hv become BK even in starting admits to live a Pure life but fails to live like that not that much big problem if they tried but failed, but if in the starting altogather u use the name BK with a clear intention that u will not live a Pure life as u hv admit that u hv left BK.
Muthu Mayavan HI

You are damaging BKs name. really BKs girls want married

Best Regards

M.Muthu
Previous

Return to Anything goes