Vegetarian animals

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

john

reforming BK

Vegetarian animals

Post01 Jun 2006

atma wrote:Our dog is vegeterian also many are amazed at this

Atma that's a great example.
Many people say to me that animals have to eat meat and in particular their pets.

atma

PBK

Post01 Jun 2006

Bhai John,

In the Golden Age it has been mentioned there will be no such thing as devilish animals so in my opinion there must be animal souls who will in this Confluence Age be brought into that age also.

Yes, this is funny :D my dog loves cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, watermellon, blueberries, dahl my wifes soups etc.

So for those who do not believe then they can continue as they wish.

I have learned that many are mis-informed or unwilling to change in life.

We do not force him he simply wanted it. It is his nature I guess.

I have a saying many say he is so cute and I say it is because he eats fruit. :D

ShivBaba is here to transform and be an example of what is possible.

atma

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post01 Jun 2006

Bhai Atma,

Its great to hear your dog is vegetarian, what is the main bulk of the food which you provide to him? I would like to start my dog on a vegetarian diet because I have noticed how much he really likes grapes, carrot, apples and leftover dhal. Although I think he will almost eat anything. :P He just eats dry dog food at the moment but no doubt that contains meat and other impure products.

atma

PBK

Post02 Jun 2006

Bhai,

This is mainly the food but we also will cook him some veggie burgers as well.

My dog loves cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, watermellon, blueberries, dahl, avacados, okra, my wifes soups etc.

Most dog food is made out of what people won't eat and all the rotten stuff. Knowing what I know I couldn't feed him that unless it was the only option.

Yes, please continue to feed him those foods he likes you mentioned the only thing we try to do is keep fruit usually first in the day, not to mix to many fruits etc.

atma

ex-l

ex-BK

Post02 Jun 2006

atma wrote:My dog loves cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, watermellon, blueberries, dahl, avacados, okra, my wifes soups etc.

Boy, this must take the awar for the most " off topic " thread of all time

*BUT*

try some seaweed on your dog too.

I had both a Weimaraner and a Red Setter and they used to go nuts for toasted nori sheets. Jumping full height for it. Great source of minerals for them.

So are the BK wrong to suggest there is no transmigration of the soul?

Interestingly, the Jewish faith - or Kabbalah more specificially - believes that there is a function whereby a human soul can become attached to an animal's body.

Now given, of course, that Judaism reckons it has its own superior soul and that the soul of gentiles is equivalent to animals, I am not sure how this pans out. But the idea that a human soul could overshadow an animal's soul and body is feasible to me. It might explain some of the amazing things animals do at times and the characteristics they can take on.

Can we turn it back around and ask what the PBK opinion is on aninal souls?

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post06 Jun 2006

mmm good idea, i'd say my dog would like it and if not i'll eat it :lol:

As far as I understand the soul of an animal can become i guess attached to a human soul. That being said I am not 100% on how this takes place or to what extent. As i understand it however if the animal is eating purely etc.. the sheer fact of you (being a BK/PBK/ex-BK) having connection with that particular animal soul at this time of confluence... where the record so to speak of the large 5000 year drama is being recorded. Is such that that animal will be connected with you thoughout The Cycle (to some extent). I could be totally wrong but yes thats just my perspective.

Om Shanti

bansy

Post06 Jun 2006

Not just dogs but other pets in the Land of The Rising Sun eat these nori, I have heard.

joel

ex-BK

Post06 Jun 2006

bansy wrote:

Not just dogs but other pets in the Land of The Rising Sun eat these nori, I have heard.

So Baba comes to transform husbands and wives into Brothers and Sisters, and dogs and cats into vegetarians.

ex-l

ex-BK

Doggy do

Post06 Jun 2006

joel wrote:
bansy wrote:Not just dogs but other pets in the Land of The Rising Sun eat these nori, I have heard.

So Baba comes to transform husbands and wives into Brothers and Sisters, and dogs and cats into vegetarians.

I don't remember that one in the Murlis but perhaps the PBKs know better than I do.

So what karma did the doggies do
to be born in Korea
and end up as stew?

Or a pair of training shoes.

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post07 Jun 2006

joel wrote:So Baba comes to transform husbands and wives into Brothers and Sisters, and dogs and cats into vegetarians.

heh.. well perhaps some other PBK's would have more reliable information on the matter. I do not remember it being mentioned in Murlis and Baba's focus is no doubt on humans before animal world. The purity of nature/elements comes after the human souls become pure.

sparkal

BK supporter

rice dog

Post08 Jun 2006

Dogs love brown rice . It is not bad for humans either .

Return to Anything goes