The Matrix

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

jann

friends or family of a BK

The Matrix

Post12 Aug 2007

I have been watching The Matrix ... all three of them pfffff ... with a (BK) friend. What is your interpretation of this movie?

One said ... Neo is Brahma Baba, Trinity his girl is Mama. The Matrix is the world, Smith is Maya. This one said, Neo is a BK in process, recruited by The Matrix which is the organization. Oracle the SS (Gulzar), Smith Maya. The hooking up to the "dream machine" is Raja Yoga, meditation.

Wonder how you feel about that?

love Jan

The Philosophy of the Matrix by Christopher Grau.

abrahma kumar

Re: The Matrix

Post13 Aug 2007

jannisder wrote:I have been watching The Matrix ... all three of them pfffff ... with a (BK) friend. What is your interpretation of this movie?

BKs, give us a break will ya! Your darsham has been washed so clean that you would see Gyani oblox on a clothes line! (BTW, i got a project in my head that would need some of them fancy special effects that they did with the bullets in the matrix movies. :oops: ). Loved that mass dance scene - highly charged with eroticism, i thought. And i enjoyed them for more besides but not any for that they illuminated Gyani oblox.

bro neo

ex-BK

Post13 Aug 2007

Thanks for starting this topic jannisder. For some reason, I have a feeling that this could be the most important topic here on this forum, I wonder why? He, he ... :P.

My personal micro cosmic perspective of it, is when we are a BK we are in the matrix. Our minds are trapped in a computer simulation while our bodies feed the machines. The machine is the Yagya. All the main Seniors in the BKWSU are the Agents. Their job is to keep people from questioning the validity of The Matrix. When BKs start to have their doubts, they enter the role of Neo in the first Matrix and start to search the computer online for validation of that eerie feeling inside. When the hero tries to question the validity of the matrix out right, the SS shut the person down.

And here we are, the ex-BKs, the people of Zion. We have escaped the clutches of slave labor to the BKWSU and live in an after life of ruin. But amongst our difficulties we have developed super human abilities.

From a macro cosmic perspective, The Matrix is 3 dimensional external reality. This is all we humans can perceive. Sure we have our inner reality which we can call what ever we want but inner reality is for the most part confined to personal interpretation and experience. The forth and higher dimensions exist out side the matrix and getting there is a real conundrum.

To even assume anything exists outside the 3rd dimension to most people would seem absurd, but some of us just have a feeling, or have to search for something more. The experience you get after the focused concentration meditation of staring at a candle flame for an hour, near death experiences and sometimes even lucid dreams, I think, are touches of what it’s like to be outside The Matrix. I hope the outside isn’t in ruins though. From a human perspective, higher dimensions should be utopia, but who knows. Perhaps the animals think being human is Utopia and look how wrong that assumption is.

From this model, the BKWSU and the intense gravity of their social and ideological group is a program within The Matrix designed to suck people in, create huge amounts of energy and keep them doing so. One of the many programs (like, family, friends, marriage, work, etc) designed to keep people from looking outside of everyday human existence and developing independent mastery and beyond. Our physical energy feed the earth and its evolution into something more then just a planet which supports life.

abrahma kumar

The Matrix, but not as BKs see it!

Post13 Aug 2007

hi jannisder, i bet bro neo's own thoughts about the movie are nothing like your BK friend's.

Thanks Brother neo, much appreciated your viewpoint.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: The Matrix

Post13 Aug 2007

jannisder wrote:One said ... Neo is Brahma Baba, Trinity his girl is Mama. The Matrix is the world, Smith is Maya.

Given the erotic charge between Neo and Trinity ... I have to say this is a pretty desperate attempt to interpret The Matrix by a BK going through that "everything is a memorial of Baba and Gyan" phase. You have to understand, Jannis, that the BKs are told to think that EVERYTHING in the past and present is basically a symbolic and partial memorial of them from the last Cycle of Time 5,000 Years ago.

We touched on this subject before, here. I agree with the non-BK commentators that The Matrix is wonderful mix of really quite deep Christian and Eastern mysticism, and Keanu Reeves in bondage gear.

But in this context, Neo is BK unplugging himself from The Matrix of the BKWSU where he is being used as an energy cell. You see him on the internet discovering BrahmaKumaris.Info, being contacted. Trinity and the others are all de-programmed ex-BKs trying to reach him and save him as he wakes up. Shiva is the architect, the Agents are the senior Sisters working directly and through junior BKs ... these seem to be trying to drill through to Zion as we speak.

I am sure you can work out the rest of it from there.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post13 Aug 2007

Oh, god, yes. I forgot about the "memorial" business ... heheeheh what a scream.

jann

Post13 Aug 2007

After the discussion we had about the movie, i told him i was going to ask on the forum. He knows i am here posting silly things and is getting more curious (wonder why?). Brother Neo, seemed the person to ask first of course (avatar) just for the form, not that i think he is a Warner Bros agent to promote the movie. Hope he is as handsome as Neo though (please send picture :lol:).

All your posts are something for him to think about, i did sent it to him. He must be reading it right now ... I probably won't hear from him for a few days for getting him all confused (again). But he always comes back for some more! (toli). His "memorial business" is over the top, it is not that i see BKWSU in everything ... HE DOES!!!

Anyway ... Wings of Desire, next "project"! :oops: I've seen it a few times to make sure it is good for him to see right now ... :roll: I feel like Trinity ... mmmm, i should get a new alias!

Thanks all until later ... kiss.

trinity

Post14 Aug 2007

WELL, What do you know ...

trinity

Post14 Aug 2007

OK Neo, let's do it!!

yudhishtira

reforming BK

Post14 Aug 2007

Blimey. Why cannot BKs say that they just want to watch movies and escape without everything having to be linked to Gyan!!!! I want to watch the new Harry Potter but haven't gotten round to it yet. Now then ... Dumbledore as Brahma (especially for those whove read the last book ... appears in some sort of Subtle Region ...) Harry as um um ... Me perhaps and Voldemort as the head of the PBKs; wonderful ... now, I can go and see it and be guilt free!?!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post14 Aug 2007

yudhishtira wrote:harry Potter ... now, I can go and see it and be guilt free!?!

Only if you wear a badge, remember Baba constantly throughout in case it makes you body conscious, serve the actors through sending positive thoughts, take some leaflets to a spiritual art museum and do a talk at Inner Space entitled, "Self Empowerment and the Order of the Phoenix just like Last Kalpa".

Baba says ... well, regardless of what "Baba says" Jayanti watched it on the inflight movie show and enjoyed it but you are not allowed to. How is that for a snapshot of BK life?

bro neo

ex-BK

Post16 Aug 2007

Pictures? Sure.

This is me stopping a bunch of bullets.

This is me and Morpheus about to trip balls.

And I got the champagne, strawberries and baby oil waiting for ya trin.

jann

Post16 Aug 2007

Very attractive! :lol:. This is me eating a bunch of strawberries

abrahma kumar

Very attractive vegan strawberries, the kind BKs approve of

Post16 Aug 2007

206 posts and we finally see your photo, Jannisder ;). Was the wine in the glass made from those strawberries?

Can anyone recall how during the Murli transmission God often asks the 'goody goody BKs' to put their hands up if they feel that they have 'passed' in a particular aspect and He says; "Baba knows the results anyway but Dadis take their photos and put it on file!" The final result will be given in the end anyway :wink:

Cheers Jannisder

PS: Jeez, I am so innocent it took ex-l to help me to realise that the strawberries had been soaking in the wine rather than the wine having been made from the strawberries. I need to get me an education about wine and strawberries.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post16 Aug 2007

ex-l wrote:Baba says ... well, regardless of what "Baba says" Jayanti watched it on the inflight movie show and enjoyed it but you are not allowed to. How is that for a snapshot of BK life?

Just for the sake of accuracy, I was writing figuratively here but I will credit the airport coffee she drank her way through which always shocked me ... what, rajsic AND made and served by Shudras? I could not believe it.
bro neo wrote:This is me stopping a bunch of bullets.

Each of them a Murli point inscribed with, "Baba says ...".
jannisder wrote:This is me eating a bunch of strawberries

How long had the strawberries been in the wine for, jannis?
Next

Return to Anything goes