The Matrix

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post16 Aug 2007

Maybe the Seniors are Shudra-proof and resilient to that rajasic stuff.

jann

Post16 Aug 2007

Plan in advance for this easy strawberry wine a Neo type of guy (in my case) and 10 gallons of babyoil. cause it needs to age at least one year.

INGREDIENTS:
    7 pounds whole fresh strawberries, (fresh picked, if possible), washed and hulled
    2 gallons boiling water
    Juice of 1 lemon
    5 pounds sugar
PREPARATION:

In a large earthenware crock, mash the strawberries. Cover with boiling water, add lemon juice, and quickly stir for about two minutes. Cover with a clean linen cloth. Let rest in a cool, dark place, stirring daily for one week.

After one week, strain the mixture through a double-layer of cheesecloth into a large, clean bowl, discarding strawberry pulp. Combine strawberry liquid with the sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar. Pour into cleaned crock and let stand another week, stirring daily.

After the second week, pour the strawberry liquid into 1-gallon glass wine bottles and cork loosely. (May use fermentation locks, if you have them). Let rest in a cool, dark place for 3 months. When wine is clear and no longer fermenting (bubbling), pour into individual bottles, cork, and age at least 1 year before drinking this delicious strawberry wine.

Yield: Approximately 2-1/2 gallons or 40 servings

bro neo

ex-BK

Post18 Aug 2007

Lovely ...

The power of stories to stimulate our body-minds is unprecedented. I think at least in part, this is how our subconscious communicates directly with our conscious minds. Dreams for instance.

The ending of the trilogy is quite controversial. A recent dream got me to think about it. In the end the main character(s) must be willing to sacrifice everything in order to do what’s right. That which is most valuable to them (love, life, world, etc.) must be risked in order for them to fight for personal justice. Finally, the only way to prevent an end of absolute desolation is to become one with the demons and destroy them from the inside, in so doing however, the self is also destroyed.

jann

Post12 Sep 2007

bro neo wrote:Finally, the only way to prevent an end of absolute desolation is to become one with the demons and destroy them from the inside, in so doing however, the self is also destroyed.

But can we not become one with the demons and just pretend that you are one of them??

bro neo

ex-BK

Post14 Sep 2007

jannisder you're just evil, aren't you ... I think trinitys not around so I may just have to try and take advantage of this. Where is that sweet strawberry wine you're talking about?

abrahma kumar

Welcome to trinity

Post16 Nov 2007

Am enjoying reading your posts trinity. Welcome to the forum & continue to have fun.
regards
abek

trinity

Post16 Nov 2007

Thanks Abek. xxx

bro neo

ex-BK

Post16 Nov 2007

Thanks Abek.

xxx trin your mine.

Come to your Daddy :evil:.

trinity

Post18 Nov 2007

:lol:

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post19 Nov 2007

bro neo wrote:Come to your Daddy :evil:.

Hey there! I thought that was the point of this forum ... The Big Question: ... "Who's your Daddy?" We're all still wonderin' ... Note that its not :who's your Dadi" though ... :P.
Previous

Return to Anything goes