ADHD

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post09 Jul 2007

It is possible to DEAL WITH AD(H)D & OTHER BEHAVIOURAL/EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS WITHOUT MEDICATION - EFFECTIVELY!

As a youngster I was diagnosed as such and placed on Ritalin, a highly classed drug which supposedly regulates the brainwaves. Eventually, I had to get myself off it 'cold turkey' as I could no longer cope with the demanding thought and feelings creating a need to kill myself.

Considering the work Double-Light does, and some of the postings by forum members, I though I'd share the following and wonder if any forum members would remember having such issues as children (which may give us an idea of why we needed to join an organisation such as the BKWSU or other group at the time - as there may be an emotional or mental link amongst all of us?).

More and more children are diagnosed with an array of learning, behavioral and emotional problems in childhood. Many more have at least some of the symptoms of these. Medicating in order to control these symptoms is the route that many parents feel forced to take. Another available modality that has, through much research, been proven to be an effective treatment option, is Neurotherapy.

Neurotherapy is not well known but is available in South Africa. It is a brain training therapy that has been practiced in the USA for over 30 years. The USA have over 5000 practicing clinicians, from mostly medical backgrounds, administering this type of therapy with an 85% + success rate. It is available in 30 different countries throughout the world. The Brain Resource Company is currently in the process of testing 1000 kids internationally, all labeled with AD(H)D, to prove it’s effectiveness and long term solution over the use of medication. Neurotherapy is scientifically proven to work!

Neurotherapy can help children and adults with conditions such as AD(H)D, learning disorders, depression, anxiety, sensory integration disorder, sleep disorders, migraines, tics; obsessive-compulsive disorder and many other brain deregulations

There is more information on Neurotherapy available: http://www.eeginfo.com

Looking forward to feedback ...

Return to Anything goes