Moon landing, conspiracies and Gyan

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

tinydot

ex-BK

Moon landing, conspiracies and Gyan

Post06 Sep 2006

I am not a scientist but I was wondering how long would it take for all the things we have put on the surface of the moon like the American flags, space rover, etc., to be reduced into dust. On the surface of the moon, we have an extremely cold temperature at night and on the day time, radiation is intense due to a very very thin atmosphere.

I don't believe in 5000 years cycle per se but believe in the eternal spiral flow of time. Spiral in the sense of different number of years and events within a given cycle. A cycle can be short or very long.

button slammer

PBK

aliens are responsible

Post07 Sep 2006

''ALIENS DISCOVER ALIEN ARTIFACTS''

There has been strong speculation that recent students to Kampil (PBK headquarters) were of extraterestrial origin. Kampil, situated in UP, India, has had a long history of sightings of strange 'bodiless beings'. Locals are known to be reluctant to enter a certain area known as the 'Bermuda Triangle' of India. Vessels have been reported to have completely disappeared off the radar only to reappear several years later in a strange state of transformation.

We have it from a close source of the PBK inner circle that the aliens had successfully completed the 7 day course, and were so impressed by the nature of the Revelations of Advanced Knowledge they offered by way of Godly seva to remove any terrestrial objects left over on the moon or any other location within the solar system at the end of every Kalpa, and to remove them to an as yet undisclosed location, by the use of wormhole technology. Possibly the dark side of the moon is the ideal place for the storage of' unclaimed foreign objects' popularly known as ufos. Some critics doubt the integrity of the aliens intentions towards the 'Supreme Being' suspecting a sinister alien agenda for global domination. 8) 8)

MIB, see the Movie. FYI see also 'The Time Bandits'. Pay close attention. Nothing is as it seems. :? Trust nobody. :shock: :wink:

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: aliens are responsible

Post07 Sep 2006

button slammer wrote:''We have it from a close source of the PBK inner circle that the aliens had successfully completed the 7 day course, and were so impressed by the nature of the Revelations of Advanced Knowledge they offered by way of Godly seva to remove any terrestrial objects left over on the moon or any other location within the solar system at the end of every Kalpa and to remove them to an as yet undisclosed location by the use of wormhole technology ... Trust nobody. :shock: :wink:

A PBK with an active, intelligent sense of humour ... you have won me over. I don't trust you already!

Though, the theory still does not work because after 'x' Kalpas, all of the Earth's metallic resources are going to be hidden under the rug on the dark side of the Moon. Deposited there flag by flag ever 5,000 years. You do open up another can of worms regarding the BK take on Alien experiences though.
    The official BK line is remarkably, "Baba does not say", "Don't have Destruction Yoga, have Baba Yoga ... ", ignore it and it will go away.

I can imagine the official PBK line "according to Advanced Knowledge" is that "Aliens" are types of BKs in the Confluence Age.
Personally, this - the moon flag and space junk issue - is my favourite "BK buster" line of debate. The only semi-plausible answer is that "Destruction" is not as the children bed time story reads but, in fact, the complete and absolute dissolution of the material universe, the reduction of matter back to primal state.

I do not know if you have caught the BK Bollywood production up on Google Video that bansy flagged up, but there is a Destruction scene in this clip ; Going Back Eternal Home complete with Hinglish titles and ripped off Hollywood footage by the looks of it. I wonder if they have paid the royalties on the big budget CGI effect clips, e.g Nuke hits Paris from view point of Notre Dame? I find it disturbing that they are pumping this stuff into individual's sub-consciousnesses to increase their obedience and submission to The Order.

So, great question. One that ever BK ought to be made to answer and think through. Can Narayan scoot off to Pluto to retrieve a Sputnik ... and so is there a salvage yard of Kali Yugi space tech in Heaven? And if not, where does all the new metal come from each and every Kalpa

I can imagine that the PBK answer, according to the Advanced Knowledge, is that metal is not metal but a part of the Brahmin soul in the Confluence Age and we have to remove the all the alloy to go to the Golden Age.

tinydot

ex-BK

Post07 Sep 2006

I imagine the fate of the these metal objects we are sending in space. We put them into orbits (man-made) and since their orbits are approximate, several things can happen: they collide to some bodies, get out of orbit and disappear in deep space, or get swallowed by the sun due to gravitational attraction.

I am not a nuclear engineer/scientist and so I need some churning on this additional topic regarding metal machinery. I imagine the earth to be a gigantic elemental machinery. It absorbs lots of radiation (photons) from the sun. Could nuclear transmutation happening in the earth's core and light elements and subatomic particles recombining? This is just a guest. If so, then metals can be recreated again. Need help on this topic.

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post07 Sep 2006

''ALIENS DISCOVER ALIEN ARTIFACTS''
There has been strong speculation that recent students to Kampil (PBK headquarters) were of extraterestrial origin. Kampil, situated in UP, India, has had a long history of sightings of strange 'bodiless beings'. Locals are known to be reluctant to enter a certain area known as the 'Bermuda Triangle' of India. Vessels have been reported to have completely disappeared off the radar only to reappear several years later in a strange state of transformation. We have it from a close source of the PBK inner circle that the aliens had successfully completed the 7 day course, and were so impressed by the nature of the Revelations of Advanced Knowledge they offered by way of Godly seva to remove any terrestrial objects left over on the moon or any other location within the solar system at the end of every Kalpa, and to remove them to an as yet undisclosed location, by the use of wormhole technology. Possibly the dark side of the moon is the ideal place for the storage of' unclaimed foreign objects' popularly known as ufos. Some critics doubt the integrity of the aliens intentions towards the 'Supreme Being' suspecting a sinister alien agenda for global domination.

hahhaha :) had a lols over this one

atma

PBK

Post12 Sep 2006

Bhai,

There has been some debate wether someone actually went to the moon and why they have not gone back?

Did they really land on the moon?

atma

button slammer

PBK

Re: aliens are responsible

Post16 Sep 2006

'There is no road to Mars, because all the stars are ours'...

I remember a documentary about the moon landing. After hoisting the flag, playing golf, riding around in the golf caddy/lunar rover, taking a few snaps for the album, what else did the typical American tourists in space do? Oh yeah, they collected a few rocks to take back home. This was also to balance out the weight loss of the lunar rover and other gadgets. So perhaps that would balance things out?
You do open up another can of worms regarding the BK take on Alien experiences though. I can imagine the official PBK line "according to Advanced Knowledge" is that "Aliens" are types of BKs in the Confluence Age

The thing is about the extra terrestrial debate is this. If aliens came to earth, (for whatever reason). Did the aliens who visited us also have aliens who visited them? And did the aliens who visited the aliens who visited us also have aliens who visited them also? It comes to this; who were/are the original aliens? My opinion is that the number one alien has to be ShivBaba of the Confluence Age. A strange bodiless being from dimension X
Personally, this - the moon flag and space junk issue - is my favourite "BK buster" line of debate. The only semi-plausible answer is that "Destruction" is not as the children bed time story reads but, in fact, the complete and absolute dissolution of the material universe, the reduction of matter back to primal state.

Sure, any ideas on what the 'primal state of matter is?
So, great question. One that ever BK ought to be made to answer and think through. Can Narayan scoot off to Pluto to retrieve a Sputnik

I cannot see why space exploration wasn't possible at a previous date in our history. I think the deities of Golden/Silver Age had an 'intuitive ' understanding of their universe and diddnt feel the need to physically roam the stars. Perhaps they could remotely view distant places via the Third Eye. As more materialistic souls incarnated perhaps the true psychonauts got pushed to the background. I guesss the new souls diddnt have the natural talent to 'see' into space and the natural way of things. Yep, I think humans went to the moon/other places of interest at end of Silver Age, for a generation or two. Imagine their surprise when they found a lunar golf caddy!!! Funny eh? I guess they'd bring the artifacts of unknown origin and use back to earth for research, thereby completing The Cycle.

button slammer

PBK

Post16 Sep 2006

tinydot wrote:freedom,
you are both right, it is a beautiful beach and so are you!
It is intentionally blurred and 'distorted'. That is the reality of material objects, i.e. they don't have fine edges.

It truely is a beautiful beach, but what is that I see in the distance? Oh dear, looks like another thermonuclear detonation on Bikini Atol. :lol:

surya

PBK

picture

Post19 Sep 2006

Gracias Tinydot!

picture is better now. friends again!

surya

freedom

ex-BK

Post21 Sep 2006

8) hey, tiny dot, tks, I can see you walking on that beach...now, that's paradise to me !!! :wink:

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post07 Oct 2006

Next you'll be telling me that the Dadis are really lizards :lol:

celtiggyan

ex-BK

Post19 Dec 2006

I like the cut of your jib Mr Green. Keep it up...

C.

john

reforming BK

Moon landing conspiracies and Gyan

Post07 Nov 2007

There are conspiracy theories that the moon landing never happened.

What I find interesting is that I am sure I've read in Murlis comments about astronauts going to the moon. If the moon landings are ever proved to be bogus, what does that say about the comments in Murlis?

Just a thought.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Re: Moon landing conspiracies and Gyan

Post07 Nov 2007

john wrote:If the moon landings are ever proved to be bogus, what does that say about the comments in Murlis?

Om. It depends from understanding and considering what is Murlis. If Murlis are God's words and He said that man was on the moon, then man was on the moon. If you definitely find out that man wasn't on the moon, then Murlis are not His words or words about moon landings are not His. But for me Murlis are a standard of truth from first word to last. Also I think BKs don't add something to Murlis. They cut them, but don't add.

Shankar

arjun

PBK

Post07 Nov 2007

John wrote:What I find interesting is that I am sure I've read in Murlis comments about astronauts going to the moon.
If the moon landings are ever proved to be bogus, what does that say about the comments in Murlis?

"In science vaalon ki buddhi apney vinaash ka prabandh kar rahee hai. Tum aatma oonch pad paaney ka purushaarth kar rahee ho. Vah samajhtey hain – ham abhi star moon kay nazdeek aaye hain, plot lengey. Vah badaa mahatwa detey hain. Ham toh kahtey hain ki yah toh sab apnee maut kay liye kartey hain." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 29.09.07, pg 3)

"The intellect of these people of science is preparing for their own destruction. You souls are making efforts to achieve a high post. They feel – now we have come close to the stars, moon. We will take (i.e.buy) plot. They give a lot of importance. We say that they are doing all this for their own demise." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 29.09.07, pg 3 published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba)
Next

Return to Anything goes