Doomsday Vault Info

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Doomsday Vault Info

Post26 Feb 2008

Looks like a few governments around the world are expecting some problems, or this doomsday vault project would never have got off the ground - a 'vault' of seeds, crops and other food neccessities has been built in the Arctic. Read more, here.

peterbindi

PBK

Re: Doomsday Vault Info

Post26 Feb 2008

Looks like they have food enough. I hope they have also a place for 7 billion human beings. Because when the time comes, we are ... ALL ... gonna move ... THERE :D.

Let see, the arctic is cold ... and the foundations are of ice ... there are going to be big hot spells, that is, the ice is going to melt ... hmm. Until I don't see there is a VERY, VERY big boat ... i stay at home.

peterbindi.

peterbindi

PBK

Post26 Feb 2008

Dear all.

I want to say sorry for my joke. I did not first think and opened my mouth too quickly.

This project is done with respect for humans.

peterbindi.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post27 Feb 2008

peterbindi wrote:This project is done with respect for humans.

Hmmmmmm ... perhaps this is so, but it could be a conspiracy too, and built to look after the bigwigs and heads of governments who've surely had a hand in finacing this project.

Every country has its own atomic bunkers and places of safety for its government officials so if they know about some doomsday process about to hit us they know they cannot save 7 billion of us, so the next best thing is to save themselves eh? wat se jy daaroor?
p

ex-l

ex-BK

Post27 Feb 2008

paulkershaw wrote:Every country has its own atomic bunkers and places of safety for its government officials so if they know about some doomsday process about to hit us they know they cannot save 7 billion of us, so the next best thing is to save themselves eh?

Yeah, and they are going to take their pretty, young secretaries with them instead of their wives too ...

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post27 Feb 2008

Yeah, and they are going to take their pretty, young secretaries with them instead of their wives too ...

Hahahaha - at least the pretty young things will be breedable eh? So the earth will be repopulated by babies to-be-called "Doomsday Vaulters" instead of 'Born-Free's" - they'll all be vegetarian by the sound of it. So all those sci-fi movies aren't just imaginative stories after all, but have given us a glimpse into our seemingly morbid future ... better eat what I can now I reckon.

Just to add well, uhhh ... some spice to the seed in the vault story. I reckon that Noah's Ark was a huge spaceship that collects/ed the DNA of each animal/plant/mineral/blah blah when the time is right. Discovery Planet does a good job of explaining it and they show unique close-up satellite picts of the ship which now lies in the Himalayas. No wonder the area is considered sacred by many. Its where life on earth was re-born at some point ...

bansy

Post27 Feb 2008

For those interested, there's a remake of Battlestar Gallatica on one of the satellite channels ... I only saw the first episode and the plot is it is set sometime in the future (1000 years from now or so it seems). The entire mankind race has just had a war and been wiped out by alien robots it seems ... except for one mastership. And the only place this mastership has left in the entire universe to go for any hope to keep the humans alive is to find a place, a place rumoured in myths and legends passed through generations and over the centuries. And the name of this place is ... Earth.

So this doomsday vault may have some use to save our own kind in the future when it will be used by those who actually come back to their past. Err ... if you got that and also got your discus spinning the right direction, that then you deserve the brand new forum smiley : :mrgreen:

:P

peterbindi

PBK

Post27 Feb 2008

Dear all.

To save seeds is often happen in different countries and places. I feel respect for it ... could it be symbolic for the seed souls... or maybe am i just in delirious Maya :lol:?

Anyway ... may your best friend be a seed soul.

peterbindi.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post28 Feb 2008

bansy wrote:Err ... if you got that and also got your discus spinning the right direction, that then you deserve the brand new forum smiley : :mrgreen:

And whilst we're up and running on the old and new, does anyone realise that the 'story' of the 'discus spinning' could actually be a memory or myth associated with the spinning of the Merkaba Star? Try vizualise yourself spinning a Merkaba star (two triangle's joined together in opposite directions, facing up and down) in your Third Eye area for a few minutes and see what happens within the self, on a spiritual level.

New Age stuff rules, 5000 year old stuff, well, uhhh ... sinks ...

Return to Anything goes