Congratulations to Obama

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Congratulations to Obama

Post05 Nov 2008

I wonder when Obama gets the first letter (that I posted somewhere) from BKs to tell him that Destruction is close and that he has to surrender to be saved.

I hope they do it soon, so they can make a fool of themselves again!!! Or maybe BKs just want to be on a picture with him. Well, he shall not fall for it.

tinydot

ex-BK

Re: Congratulations to Obama

Post06 Nov 2008

Well, according to BK philosophy, he probably is a new soul from Paramdham with 1 or 2 births. In other words, he is a famous Shudra.

I voted for this man anyway. Now it's time to realize that a Shudra can beat a Brahmin in world stage.

driedexbk

ex-BK

Post10 Nov 2008

The center from which I came claims that BKs should not be in karmas with politics, therefore Brahmins are not to vote. However, when I talked to one of the students from USA, she was surprised when I commented about that. She was told differently. She was told to vote Democrat.

Apparently they changed their minds at the very last minute and decided to make it a recommendation from the regional office.

What about that! Amazing, huh?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Nov 2008

driedexbk wrote:She was told differently. She was told to vote Democrat ... they decided to make it a recommendation from the regional office.

"Told" ... like they don't have any minds of their own!?! As if a handful of BK votes make any difference ... but probably just sucking up Dennis Kucinich, their pet US Government representative, and once Democratic president wannabe, who the BK "nuns" blessed with a beautiful tall redheaded Essex Girl lover ... from here.

bk-us-gov.jpg
bk-us-gov.jpg (25.21 KiB) Viewed 5474 times

Return to Anything goes