The Anti-Christ??

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

jann

friends or family of a BK

The Anti-Christ??

Post05 Nov 2008

I am not a Christian by the way, but I see some similarities ... check it out!! Churn on it and let's compare BK God Bap Dada Baba.

The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist
Know how to recognize the beast and not be swayed into believing that someone is the AntiChrist who doesn't match the biblical characteristics.

1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]
    2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]
    3. He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]
    4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]
    5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]
    6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]
    7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ½ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]
    8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]
    9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era
    [Dan 7:25]
    10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]
    11. He will confirm a covenant with “many”, i.e. the Jewish people [Daniel 9:27]
    This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem [see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]
    12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ½ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]
    13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]
    14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]
    15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
    16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women": He will either be asexual or homosexual [Dan 11:37]
    17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]
    18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]
    19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]
    20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]
    21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]
    22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave [2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]
    23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]
    24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]
    25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]
    26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily in an obvious fashion [Rev 13:17-18].
    27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]

3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless * the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12

Some other points of view, here; Antichrist attributes.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: The Anti-Christ??

Post06 Nov 2008

Given that he appoints himself as God and substitutes himself in Christ's place, I suppose Lekhraj Kirpalani is an Antichrist or anti-Christ ... meaning "a person, office or group recognised as fulfilling the Biblical prophecies about one who will oppose Christ". Bit it does not really fit. The whole anti-christ thing was just some Jewish voodoo or political intrigue, 2,000 years ago. In the larger scale of event, I suspect that Lekhraj Kirpalani and the Brahma Kumaris are not that big or important and the whole anti-christ thing is just some ridiculous tribal "bogey-man".

If spooks exist, and there are other spooks involved in the Brahma Kumari movement e.g. the so-called Shiva or BapDada that believe or allow themselves to be presented as "God", then they have to be deluded and deluding spirits and so would fit loosely within what is known as evil. Not all that they say is true. Case closed.

That so much wrong has been done and hurt caused, including individuals going mad or committing suicide, for how long can we delude ourselves it is "God"?

Look below and tell me what you see? Copyright M.C. Escher.

angels-or-devils.jpg
angels-or-devils.jpg (83.99 KiB) Viewed 9292 times

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post07 Nov 2008

*AC/DC *- If AC = Anti-Christ does DC = Direct Connection?

spiritual spy

questioning BK

Post02 Apr 2009

Hi

A Chirstian : Are you anti-chirst?

Typical BK answers:

BK: No, the Christ might have taken rebirth as a child in BK family and now lives as a BK in Madhuban.

( :sad: The rebirth - is it by yogic method ...)

A Muslim : Allah?

BK: He is our BapDada in Lekhraj Kirpalani's body (subtle?) through Gulzar. So If you want to have direct contact of the Allah, you should become a BK.

Muslim: :oops:

ex-l : I can only see the white angels for the time being. (Well, Mr. Green and others can you see the Black devils ...? Just joking).

We should do an experiment ... by just showing it to BKs.

spiritual spy

questioning BK

Post02 Apr 2009

Oh ... my God!

Are they are 9,000,000 farista BKs in Satyug ... The white ones with namaste posture and 'closed legs'. :D

tom

ex-BK

Post02 Apr 2009

spiritual spy

I don't get your jokes. You are filling the threads with nonsense. I don't think anybody else understands what you mean. Please before you post anything, take some time, try to read the previous posts in the forum and think and than post something essenceful.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post03 Apr 2009

Yes, its 'offic topic' too ... but I like the new user avatar! I think it is the best one on forum so far ... (everyone has some virtue).

Try looking for Triple-ex-BK Jokes somewhere on the forum.

spiritual spy

questioning BK

Post03 Apr 2009

Hi

Thanks for the Gyan. :sad:

SPY

Return to Anything goes