The Secret on Oprah

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

proy

ex-BK

The Secret on Oprah

Post08 Feb 2007

Have you heard? On February 8, Oprah will be hosting several of the people from the movie, The Secret. Here's a quote from the creator of the movie:

"I am thrilled to announce that The Secret is being featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show broadcasting across the United States this coming Thursday February 8th. This very special show dedicated entirely to The Secret will then reach the rest of the world over the coming weeks!

"Appearing with Oprah are Michael Beckwith, Jack Canfield, Lisa Nichols, James Ray and Rhonda Byrne.

"All of us at The Secret would like to express our deep appreciation and gratitude to Oprah Winfrey and all of her staff for embracing and sharing The Secret in this special show that will touch millions of lives.

"The Secret ... bringing joy to the world." Just wanted you to know. And if you are familiar with The Secret and like Joe Vitale, take a look at his creating abundance site below.

http://aprylian.beyond1.hop.clickbank.net/

What will our world be like when most are living from abundance rather than lack? Take a moment to imagine it -- feel the joy in your heart!

Take care, enjoy your day, and create consciously!

Apryl
P.S. Find your local Oprah listings below: http://www2.oprah.com/index.jhtml

Apryl Jensen

CreatingConsciously.com
EverydayManifesting.com
Aprylian Originals
Creating Money Beyond Belief
4097 Devonshire, Provo, UT 84604, USA

daviniamaher1

ex-BK

Post20 Feb 2007

Did i read somewhere that there is no such thing as the Subtle Region and it was only created so that it was easy to understand.

However it would seem from this thread that many are still trying to understand!!!

I think spirits are all around us so maybe Subtle Region is around us it just depends on the state of our minds.

john

reforming BK

Post20 Feb 2007

daviniamaher1 wrote:Did I read somewhere that there is no such thing as the Subtle Region and it was only created so that it was easy to understand.

I think I've read it is, it is not, it should be, it could be, it will be, it won't be and all combinations of yes and no, so no wonder people are confused ...

Maybe if you could post some points of Murli to back up what you think it might help?

Return to Anything goes