The Power of Faith

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

Mr Green

ex-BK

The Power of Faith

Post02 Aug 2009

Praying man let his daughter die
Dale Neumann faces up to 25 years in prison ... a US jury has found a man guilty of killing his sick 11-year-old daughter by praying for her recovery rather than seeking medical care.

rayoflight

beyond BK

Re: The Power of Faith

Post02 Aug 2009

Interesting. Thanks Mr. Green.
BBC wrote:The prosecution argued that Neumann had minimised his daughter's illness and that he had allowed her to die as a selfish act of faith.

They said the girl should have been taken to hospital because she was unable to walk, talk, eat or drink. Instead, an ambulance was only called once the girl had stopped breathing.

Is it the power of faith ... or negligence?

alladin

no label

The Power of Faith not enough

Post02 Aug 2009

Appalling, especially considering that the little girl could not take her own decision. Well, the BKs would say that it was her karma.

I am very happy I took my pet to the vet clinic, recently. He was almost dead and recovered with antibiotics and drugs, when needed, natural medicines as well, a lot of love, faith in his desire to live, and positive thinking from us and the doctor. And who can stop him now, he's a juvenile delinquent! ;).

rayoflight

beyond BK

Re: The Power of Faith

Post02 Aug 2009

Alladin,

I am glad your pet has recovered! I love animals :D.

For the BKs, it would seem clear that if their objective is Destruction. They would allow sick people to die so they could get to their Golden Age sooner.

This kind of thinking is rather medieval, as in only the strong survive. So if you're sick, it's your karma and, by the way, it also suits our agenda.

Return to Anything goes