Hillary Clinton channeling ...

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

ex-l

ex-BK

Hillary Clinton channeling ...

Post12 Aug 2009

Just a short aside ... noting how far into society's consciousness 'mediumistic channeling' has gone. Note the Clintons have had some connections with the BKWSU, is it correct to say that one or both visited Abu?

In front of the world's cameras Hillary Clinton, at a university in Congo, was asked a question by a young student who, probably out of nerves, made a mistake confusing "President Obama" with "President Clinton". Hillary lost her temper, raising doubts about her diplomatic abilities in the junk press (Fox is a right wing Rupert Murdoch play thing), and answered him back angrily.

Hillary Clinton wrote:Wait, you want to know what my husband thinks?" she replied in an angry outburst. "My husband is not the secretary of state. I am. You ask my opinion, I will tell you my opinion ...

I am not going to be channeling my husband.

A Freudian slip ... ? Why would "channeling" come to the front of her mind whilst under pressure? Nothing of importance but interesting all the same. Africa is, of course, a place still awash with mediumship and magic.

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Re: Hillary Clinton channeling ...

Post14 Aug 2009

ex-l wrote:Note the Clintons have had some connections with the BKWSU, is it correct to say that one or both visited Abu?

I do not think they had direct contact with the BKs but there was a lady from President Clinton's cabinet who had. I can not recall her name but she has been in Abu.

Return to Anything goes