Sounds Familiar? El Cantare, the Supreme God source of life

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

ex-l

ex-BK

Sounds Familiar? El Cantare, the Supreme God source of life

Post04 Feb 2010

Does this sounds familiar? El Cantare ...
The Supreme God who is the source of all life, who embraces humanity and life on earth.

El Cantare ... Eternal Buddha, also known as Elohim, the Supreme God in the Old Testament and the Mahavairocana Buddha of Mahayana Buddhism. The founder, a previously wealthy business Ryuho Okawa, has been told he is God incarnate with the ability to channel the spirits of Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad, the Greek god Hermes etc. Like the Brahma Kumaris, he has a taste for expensive properties and has hawkish political ambitions.

On March 23, 1981, it is said that Ryuho Okawa achieved Great Enlightenment and awakened to the hidden part of his consciousness which he called El Cantare, who is from the 9th dimension of the spirit world. His religion, "Happy Science" states that he is the highest spiritual being of the earth with a mission to bring happiness to all humanity. A "doctor of soul" running a spiritual hospital. Like the Brahma Kumaris with the PBKs, he has engaged in a long-term religious "war" with another Japanese cult Aum Shinrikyo.
Who am I?

Even though we are born with a physical body, in reality, we are spiritual beings. The body is just a vehicle for the purpose of soul training. We are eternal beings and travelers in life with a divine-nature.
... the simplest is to say that everyone has a blank mental canvas, and draws certain pictures on this canvas every day. It is the pictures that you draw on your mental canvas that determine whether you are happy or unhappy.
Imagine the growth of trees. When a tree grows tall, it blocks the sunlight from the trees and plants below and their growth is impeded. Much the same happens with people. Each person wants to grow, but if one person grows too tall, that person will cast a shadow over the others, blocking the sunlight.

Just like the Brahma Kumaris, they "hold seminars and special events around the world for people to come together to make friends, polish their souls and re-energize themselves again with light. There are many kinds of seminars on different themes such as love, success or reflection. There are also regular events such as movie showings."

So, tell me ...

a) Can we get all these Gods in one room and let them sort out which is the real God or Buddha ... (Master Ching Hai is another one that comes to mind who claims to have been Buddha)?
    b) Is there a school for spooks where they go to learn all this stuff before coming to earth and possessing wealthy businessmen ... (it really does look and sound so much the same)?
This is from the Happy Science website, not the BKWSU. Note how similar it is?

Of course, the Brahma Kumaris will just claim that they have copied all of their teachings from 5,000 Years ago and insist they are the only true religion come to destroy all other religious like this Ryuho Okawa having their own little Golden Age at the end of the impure BK Iron Age. (Pass me the tinfoil hat ... and beam me up Scotty!).

wp84395c0a.png

starchild

ex-BK

Re: Sounds Familiar? El Cantare, the Supreme God source of life

Post04 Feb 2010

Looks like there are two places left in the top 8 guys. !!

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Re: Sounds Familiar? El Cantare, the Supreme God source of life

Post05 Feb 2010

How they (People like Dada Lekhraj or so) get encouraged and motivated to come in to the public claiming themselves as GOD? And what makes people attracted towards them, join them, follow them and prepare themselves to surrender whole life on their direction? Why don't the real thinkers, scientist and real spirituial leaders come forward and stop them before they expanded like BKWSU? And after such an expansion, stopping them is just impossible. People will listen what they say.

As per my experience says, I got stucked because of their nice and friendly family like behaviour, which subsequently vanished with time. And, of course, the talk of Destruction imbibed into the mind.

Return to Anything goes