Another view on 'soul' & a channeled being of light teacher

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

ex-l

ex-BK

Another view on 'soul' & a channeled being of light teacher

Post11 Feb 2010

Dr. Mitchell E. Gibson wrote:Not all old souls are mature souls ...

There is a mystical tradition behind all religions that was hidden from the masses ... that human being are part of a continuum of consciousness ... and, at its lowest level, religions form around that consciousness.

Dr. Mitchell E. Gibson is a board-certified forensic psychiatrist who served as a Chief Resident in Psychiatry, received the Albert Einstein Foundation Research Award for his work in Sleep Disorders and is a clinical professor of medicine and psychiatry at the Midwestern College of Medicine. An interesting individual who, unusual amongst the many individuals who are psychics, is also an intellectual (MENSA) and well read. He also subscribes to many common syncretic New Age mythologies and philosophies (... and very American business model).

Mitchell met his teacher, a wise being of light he believes is Thoth or Dejaunti (the name given by Ancient Egyptians for a god), in person ... a being of light manifesting in front of him and teaching him directly.

See the interview and other material here, on: Conscious Media Network. The quote comes in at around 18 minutes. Around 19.55 he speaks about how Socrates also had a similar experience ... and we know Jung related a similar story too. Many others have done so as well. Some people rationalise such beings as just delusions or "part of the individual". Mitchell seems to say the opposite, that we are a small part of them; our god like selves.

He also speaks of the different parts and mechanics of the soul, which the BKWSU either just rationalise up into one simple package or ignore all together. If there are all these spiritual beings and spiritual worlds ... which have been recorded in practically all cultures and on all continents ... where are they according to the simplistic BKWSU "3 Worlds" model?

I am neither passing judgment on these ideas, nor I am not setting Mitchell up to be worshiped. I also do not deny Lekhraj Kirpalani had "experiences", or "meetings with spiritual beings". I think he did. This just suggests Lekhraj Kirpalani was in no way unique, as his merchant resellers in the BKWSU would have it. Personally, I do not even think Lekhraj Kirpalani was even 'especially unique', and I find what Mitchell speaks about above ("old but immature souls") has parallels with what the PBKs try to say about Lekhraj Kirpalani as being "Krishna" and all that Krishna symbolises for Hindus.

I can even imagine what the BK would say ... "new soul having his golden ... minor Kali Yugi prophet or acharya".
The ability began to manifest when I was about five years old. The first memory that I have is that of seeing a ball of bright light float into my bedroom and hover over my bed. I still don’t know what that was.

Return to Anything goes