Aliens, Greys, UFOs, Crop Circles, Reptilian Past Births

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

pari

Global BK

Aliens, Greys, UFOs, Crop Circles, Reptilian Past Births

Post26 Jan 2011

(Admin edit:) ... In my opinion ... about 2500 years ago, the people who had walked out of the divine world were trying to re-create their divine world which they had just lost. They were not successful. Later, during the next few generations, they had turned their roles (or births) into immortal roles (or births) so that their collective consciousness will continue playing an immortal role so as to create the grey aliens, UFOs, crop circle messages and so on until the end of The Cycle when it was time for the re-creation of the divine world.

Those births, which have become the past births playing the immortal roles, are called reptilians. The second generation, after those who had walked out of the divine world, had programmed themselves to play the reptilian role or mapmaker role so as to explain the stories, structures and other evidences which they have left behind.

I refer to these stories, structures and so on as 'evidences' because there will be helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment relating to the end of The Cycle and the coming New Age. All the 'evidences' that have been created and left behind, by the ancient people for the end, will indicate that the ancient people knew of the end (of The Cycle) and the coming New Age. They are signs that lets people know of the end (of The Cycle) and the New Age.

These 'evidences' will only be properly explained at the end, through using the spiritual knowledge (that will be used to re-create the divine world at the end of The Cycle). The first generation that had walked out of the divine world had not tried to turn their roles (births) into the reptilian immortal past births. It was the second generation which started doing something. The 3rd generation had done more than what the 2nd generation had done. The 3rd generation wanted to play God and enable people to see aliens, UFOs and give messages through various ways, including the crop circle messages. They wanted to be involved in bringing in the New World Order which includes getting the world government set up so that it can be brought into the new divine world.

Through their collective consciousness those ancient people, of the third generation onwards, had programmed themselves to play the reptilian role through which people will see and experience aliens, UFOs, crop-circle messages and so on. For more please read the articles in the series titled, “Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes” (the link for which has been given below).

One would be able to understand it better if one read all the articles in all the following series.

pari

Global BK

Re: Aliens, Greys, UFOs, Crop Circles, Reptilian Past Births

Post18 Feb 2011

Someone told me that he would know of what happens during his alien abductions when he meditates. He said memories of his abductions (the details to when he is on crafts) come forth when he meditates. I think he believes in having an open mind while meditating and in experiencing whatever one has to in life. There is a possibility that while meditating, he connects himself to the universe or something like that. I have a feeling that it is his 'opening himself out to everything' when he meditates that is giving him those alien experiences.

Those involved with alien abduction, should try a different meditation technique. Or if they have not tried any meditation as yet, they should try what I am suggesting as a way of experimenting.

It seems like as if God has become an 'old fashioned' concept. The latest trend seems to be to open out oneself to everything, during meditation and even in life.

God has always been seen as helpful, caring and loving. One is supposed to enjoy the blissful stage when one is meditating in remembrance of God.

Those who have alien abduction experiences should try narrowing down their vision when they meditate. Instead of opening themselves out, they should just try focusing their mind on God. They should see God as a Point of Blissful White Light filled with all the divine virtues. One should also see oneself as absorbing God's divine virtues so that they can enjoy them too. This involves narrowing down one's vision to just that which one wants to enjoy. One might have to keep doing this for a long time before seeing success, especially if they have got used to opening themselves out to everything.

Even if one cannot accept it that God is a Point of Light just as each human soul is a point of light, one could try using God as a concept. This concept called God should be seen as an 'Almighty' who is very very powerful. Thus, when we absorb His Divine Virtues to enjoy bliss, there is no end to what we can enjoy.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post18 Feb 2011

you should seek medical attention or read some books

pari

Global BK

Post19 Feb 2011

Mr Green wrote:you should seek medical attention or read some books

What kind of books?

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post19 Feb 2011

" In lies we trust".

pari

Global BK

Post20 Feb 2011

Jann,

There are people who experience alien abductions and suffer through that. But consider the following and tell me what you think of it. The following are experiences from 3 different people and I have named them A,B and C:

A: My personal event involved, Me praying for help, 7 "Light Beings" coming to Me that very night, leading Me to a connection between the Alien/Angels and the Living Spirit Collective known as "God". ... First off, their brilliance overwelmed my ability to "See" their form, they simply looked like "Human Sized" points of light, but, I believe that were agents of "God" sent to put my mind at ease.

Second, there was "No Fear" involved, even though they seemed to remove "Me" from "My Shell" as they hoovered around my body all night long. In the morning, though I felt as if I had been "Awake" all night, I was perfectly rested, and comfortable with my cocept of "God" and his Alien/Angels.

Third, I no longer have any doubts about "My Master" and his ability to help me through all the day's of my life.

B: I had one of the wildest abductions probally ever. During my abduction, the last alien I met was a Annunaki, who told me he was God. 11 years later, I worship him, and hope for a 2nd encounter. He saved my life. No angel came to my rescue he did. ...
I now love life, and I am blessed to have a 2nd shot at life. God(annunaki) is the reason.

C: I believe God produces the aliens & the angels. I once walked into my living room & there was a brilliant shining being that looked like The Virgin Mother standing in the center of the room. The being just stood there emanating an intense white light for a minute, & then transformed into a tentacled alien.

I read an account of a man who was shown by a being that God is a tentacled aquatic being from a liquid dimension, & the being showed him that humans are more suited to worshipping God as a human type form instead of the tentacled aquatic form. ... I've generally looked at the beings from a researcher's or explorer's point of view, so my own feelings were irrelevant & remain so.

Seeing that a tentacled being from another dimension could project an energy form of The Virgin Mother was of no significance to me other than teaching me more about the powers that such beings possess.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post20 Feb 2011

books in general, broaden your outlook a bit

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post20 Feb 2011

What if life on Earth began in outer space?

Millions of people accept the theory that intelligent life forms visited Earth thousands of years ago and were worshiped as gods by primitive man. Are monuments like Stonehenge and Easter Island the last remains of an ancient alien visitation? From unexplainable super structures, to knowledge of the solar system, mathematics, and even the ability to make electricity, this special explores evidence of super-human influences on ancient man and embarks on an around-the-world search for answers. It’s an investigation into a theory some believe cannot be true, but many agree cannot be ignored. Watch the full documentary now

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/ancient-aliens/

Return to Anything goes