Animal Soul World(s)

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

bansy

Animal Soul World(s)

Post02 Sep 2006

This topic came from another thread in the PBK section, not sure which section to put it in but I feel PBKs as well as everyone else can participate.

Anyway what did you mean about different Soul World for animals?

Shiva is resident of the Supreme Abode. Human souls go there. So far so good. Do animals have souls, do they need to Shiva ? Where do they go ?

I prompted this because I do not know. As humans, we are living creatures, as much as all other creatures, as much as an ameoba and a bacterium. The soul comprising of the mind, intellect and sanskars, may eliminate the definition of the soul for lower level creatures, or is this true ? Somehow we have come to worship Gods in the form of animals, and in other religion(s), believe to re-incarnate into an animal. Animals are with us from the start up to the end.
So (a) is there really a Soul World for other creatures other than humans, and if there was, (i) is it together with us humans (ii) are all living creatures included or do we have a Soul World for each darwarnian-type classification ? (Biology was not my strongest subject, please correct me for the latest science classification of creatures).

Any thoughts ?

john

reforming BK

Post02 Sep 2006

My thoughts are that there is only one Soul World, which is the Brahm element, beyond the 5 physical elements, in other words where the physical universe ends the Brahm element Paramdham begins. All souls originate from there and return there, all as in animals as well.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post03 Sep 2006

John wrote:All souls originate from there and return there, all as in animals as well.

OK, its on a par with "how many angels can dance on the point of a needle?" - no answers necessary - but, as I said, how do animals souls earn the karma in order to go into in the Golden Age? Its a sticker. If animals don't have to, and do get to go to Heaven, why do we have do dance to Shiva's orders and how, therefore, are they made numberwise according to efforts? If numberwise applies to us but not them, how?

I can imagine the BK answer, " animals have their own unique manner of remembering Baba, don't have Yoga with animals ... end of argument".

john

reforming BK

good question

Post03 Sep 2006

It's a good question. I don't think BKs will have or attempt any answer. It would be interesting to know if an answer can come from the PBK camp. I don't think animals will have any karma with God, maybe it's there karma with humans and other animals that makes a difference

andrey

PBK

Post03 Sep 2006

I know in Golden Age animals will be soul-concious too. My personal opinion is that Shiva purifies the whole world incl. matter and animals. Soul is master of nature. Purification of nature is related and comes as sequence of the purification of the soul - mind-intellect, i can guess purification of animal's souls have connection with purification of the human's souls.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post03 Sep 2006

Andrey wrote:I know in Golden Age animals will be soul-concious too. My personal opinion is that Shiva purifies the whole world incl. matter and animals. Soul is master of nature. Purification of nature is related and comes as sequence of the purification of the soul - mind-intellect, i can guess purification of animal's souls have connection with purification of the human's souls.

So how do they become numberwise to enter heaven? And if he can do it do animals, and pick numbers for them, why not human beings? If we have to do karma to get a status, why not them?

andrey

PBK

Post03 Sep 2006

Number one is not counted numberwise. Maybe number one animals survive destruction and enter Heaven in the same birth. What efforts did they do for this? I suppose it is because of their connection with the specific human souls. Baba talks about animals and nature as furniture. When we travel, when we move, when we transfer to the new Golden Age, probably we also have our own bags and baggages with us.

In some bags maybe even many humans souls can be found also. Baba says there are many rosaries. One can make effort and many can eat from that. In the Murlis through BB it is said that there are only eight that are valuable. The rest is just expansion. Probably others animal's souls also come down in Heaven numberwise, taking lesser births, following the human souls taking lesser births.

atma

PBK

Post03 Sep 2006

Bhai's,

Most definatly there is a connection between the thoughts of the individual and the animals. Certainly the cows at Baba's(Virendra Dev Dixit) farm have some connections to this fascinating subject of Karma. When our thoughts become eleveated then everything else around us gets effected this will effect the animals, nature etc.

It has also been mentioned in a Murli that the impossible will become possible. I have mentioned before our dog is vegetarian, why because we are so our actions have affected him.

atma

andrey

PBK

Post03 Sep 2006

Yes, to me it was interesting to see that in the Baba's farm cows /animal cows/ seemed very happy. They looked like very happy. I did not know how it looks a happy cow. They were peacefull, somehow royal, pure. Cow - Master of the self.

bansy

Post05 Sep 2006

I accidentlally stepped on my sleeping dog's tail, who reacted by taking a snap at my leg. I guess that makes our karma even. Got a plastic bone for him to play with instead. Makes it 2-1 to the dog.
Living in harmony with nature and animals is good living. If Tarzan Can, Me Too. :lol:

atma

PBK

Post05 Sep 2006

Bansey,

:lol: atma

arjun

PBK

Post06 Sep 2006

So how do they become numberwise to enter heaven? And if he can do it do animals, and pick numbers for them, why not human beings? If we have to do karma to get a status, why not them?

Omshanti. Baba says that I primarily come to transform the human souls, and when the human souls get transformed or purified, the animal souls also get purified. But I don't know how the animal souls are selected to come to the Golden Age or Silver Age. Obviously, all the animal souls would not get entry into the heaven.
A possible answer could be that the animal souls which perform good actions (there are umpteen stories about such souls in the newspapers/magazines/TV) or the animals that are associated with the children of God may get an entry into heaven depending on their karma.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post07 Sep 2006

So it seems the general consensus is all living creatures are souls.

Since the topics of remembrance plus animal are hot on the agenda this week, how many of us see animals, cow and tigers, pigs and goats, and insects, as points of light ? The amoeba also want to take part. But cockroaches too ? :shock:

arjun

PBK

Post10 Sep 2006

Sister Bansy,
Omshanti. I agree that when we have been directed by ShivBaba to see all humanbeings as souls, then it applies to animals also, because even they are not the physical mass that we see but a point of light like the human souls.

In fact when I see many animals suffering very badly in India (there is no dearth of such animals here), I am immediately reminded of their status as a soul, their possible karma etc. Also, whenever I hear about the noble acts of some animals, like a female animal of one species breast feeding a young one of another species (especially when they are from the enemy camps) I feel that soul should certainly qualify to come in the heaven along with the human souls that qualify to enter heaven.

I have sent the questions raised by some members above to Baba for getting His answers.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post10 Sep 2006

Dear Arjunbhai

Yes, if anyone visits a chicken battery farm, or a slaughterhouse for pigs and cows, it is quite shocking.

Bees and ants have incredible teamwork.
Next

Return to Anything goes