Ex-I 6000 post

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

maria

ex-BK

Ex-I 6000 post

Post29 Dec 2011

Congratulations for your today´s 6000 post!

Thanks for all your time and dedication to bkinfo :).

leonard

Re: Ex-I 6000 post

Post29 Dec 2011

A remarkable and lively site to be sure, and ex-l's contributions do help to keep it that way: my word they do. Congratulations. A Happy New Year to all.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post29 Dec 2011

Oh the 'name and fame' shame of it all ... your praise is too much! What can I say!?!

What can I say? Please send me your gold and jewellery, give me your holiday homes in remote exotic places, and your teenage daughters to look after and care for me in every way. 10% of your monthly wages is not enough to say thank you for all that I have given you, you should give me everything you can. Leave your families, come to my home and do the cooking and housework for you shall earn an inheritance in heaven by doing so, and extra bonuses if you get your husbands to fix my cars and repair my buildings (but please remember you will have to pay your own rent).

I cannot give you anything as it is against God's will for me to do so. He tells my accountant I have to invest it. Mainly in property but also wining and dining famous people. But the good news is that nothing is always free in my religion, so you can come and do nothing and I won't charge your for it. However, I will accept donations.

I am in the wrong business really.

maria

ex-BK

Post29 Dec 2011

ja,ja,ja...Brilliant!!
and yes, everything seems you are in the wrong business really!:)

ex-l

ex-BK

Post29 Dec 2011

ex-l wrote:But the good news is that nothing is always free in my religion, so you can come and do nothing and I won't charge your for it.

However, I will accept donations.

I am so very sorry. How could I have made such a mistake. I meant ... "God will accept your donations". I am merely his servant and will put them in bank for him.

Except, of course, for any cash-cash you give me which I will keep wrapped up in my sari and take to India with me.

Please remember that all cash-cash donations will earn you extra additional good karma for this season only. Time is running out, so take maximum benefit by giving me ... erm, God ... maximum amount now!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post29 Dec 2011

ex-l wrote:But the good news is that nothing is always free in my religion, so you can come and do nothing and I won't charge your for it.

However, I will accept donations.

I am so very sorry. How could I have made such a mistake. I meant ... "God will accept your donations". I am merely his servant and will put them in bank for him.

Except, of course, for any cash-cash donations you give me which I will keep wrapped up in my sari and take to India with me (any currency accepted).

Please remember that all cash-cash donations will earn you extra additional good karma for this season only. Time is running out, so take maximum benefit by giving me ... erm, God ... the maximum amount now! Become a Master Donator of Ocean of Wealth (yours) and earn multi-millions in Golden Age! Impure Kali Yuga wealth is root of happiness, so give it to me.

maria

ex-BK

Post29 Dec 2011

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post30 Dec 2011

Very Good! Crazy man ... haha. Happy new year to ALL!!!!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post30 Dec 2011

And each Thursday we play our special Bhog song, "Money, Money, Money" for its deep and significant meanings to inspire you to open your hearts and wallets ... made in the Year of Destruction 1976 (the destruction of BK followers' bank accounts that is), see the flashing red Shiva lights, Frida in a BK white shawl singing the prayer of any good BK Sindi center-in-charge ... it must be a sign. They are microphone souls!
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man
I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball ...

All the things I could do
If I had your money
It's a rich man's world.

Of course, in doing service, we must never waste money by actually spending it ... apparently this number one global service programme at a local Gita pathsala cost only £6.50 to produce. See what can be done on the basis of faith.

Return to Anything goes