I need help. But cannot share my current problem yet

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

BK_Victim

I need help. But cannot share my current problem yet

Post17 May 2013

I am in need of advisary help desparately. But I can not share the details yet in these forums. Because in an effort to educate my Family BK, I added/shared links of this forums with him. And since there are going to be immediate consequences of what i post from his (BK) reactions (black mailings), which are not necessarily helpful or positive to me or my family, I have to wait for a proper time to post any thing. And when the right time comes to post, I don't have the need to post for my own or family's benefit.

I don't know what I am expecting by posting this. I am kind of lost at this moment, because of the suffering that myself and my family is going through, which is caused by my BK family member's actions.

Pink Panther

Re: I need help. But cannot share my current problem yet

Post18 May 2013

Dear victim.

likelihood is that there will be much negative reaction to what is read here - it will be called lies and slander by BKs.

But although much of what is here is written with a certain tone, the important thing is, if you look at the substance of what is written, most of it is not disputable.

Take the time to read carefully, no need for rush.

leonard

Post18 May 2013

Helpfulness and sympathy is here definitely from Sisters especially but you may have to dig and delve in different topics to discover.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post18 May 2013

BK_Victim wrote:I am in need of advisary help desparately. But I can not share the details yet in these forums.

You can either email or 'private message' individuals who you think you might find sympathy and assistance from. I am sure no one would refuse you and I am sure most or all would respect privacy and confidentiality *if* you specifically requested it.
Because in an effort to educate my Family BK, I added/shared links of this forums with him. And since there are going to be immediate consequences of what i post from his (BK) reactions (black mailings), which are not necessarily helpful or positive to me or my family, I have to wait for a proper time to post any thing.

Firstly, know that you are not alone. You are not alone in the real world and you are not alone on this forum. There are a number of individuals in exactly the same situation as yours.

It is part of the 'shadow side' (dark side) of the BKs that rarely gets spoken about ... when you challenged the many headed snake of the BKWSU it reels back and strikes out at you from one head or another. And we've discovered that BKs outside of your family will collude in this supporting the BK with ideas and methods and even directly involving themselves in your family business.

It's a power game of control and acquisition. Often it comes down to as practical a situation as control over family wealth and property or properties ... when then in time go back to the BKWSU.

Secondly, know that the BKWSU has a team which reads this forum and reports back to the HQ. There is nothing we can do to stop that or control how they will use such information. Some BK, or BK supporters even think we are a good thing because it ... e.g. making the BKWSU leaders have to respond or act to stop abuse.

I think the best thing to do is for everyone is such situations to speak out and keep documenting everything in public.
"Tell the truth and shame the Devil."

They say the devil likes lies and deceit and telling the truth is something the devil does not like. Neither do BKs and the BKWSU ... it's all about public face for them, not sincere integrity.

If and when you are ready, tell us, tell the world and we will tell the BKWSU we now and, as best as we can, make sure that your BK family member is made to stop.

I don't know what it is you are talking about but I will guarantee you that it is even against the teachings of the religion. Sometimes BKs have to be reminded of them.
I don't know what I am expecting by posting this. I am kind of lost at this moment, because of the suffering that myself and my family is going through, which is caused by my BK family member's actions.

Even doing what you have done is a great think and you have our consideration and sincere empathy because many have been through exactly what you are talking about and we want it to stop.

We cannot make it stop until enough people are willing to come forward and speak out.

The BKWSU are not just expert in "the power of silence" but also "silencing others" too. So don't let them. Tell the world your truth and let us see if we can work out what is going on or add to your understanding of it. We have been in on the inside of the BKWSU machine, know many of the characters involves and the "yuktis" or methods they use.

You are not expected to have a complete understanding of what you are going through, you will not be judged crazy for repeating apparently crazy things ... because we know how crazy they are and can be ... and you are allowed to present your understanding as "work in progress". Just speak honestly.

I would also find it useful to know where this is happening as we are documenting the BKWSU and spotlighting 'problem cases'. You might prefer to tell me 'off forum' and talk more generally 'on forum'.

Pink Panther

Post19 May 2013

It appears that in India there's much more blatant and greater range of unusual behaviours, overstepping of boundaries into involvement to coerce & manipulate people's family lives and working lives.

India is the world's largest democracy, dynamic and modernising, with a free press.

Maybe this forum could be encouraging those in India who have these problem to contact newspaper and television journalists.

Eventually, the sheer regularity of reports of irregularity (!) should get some editor's attention.

dany

Post19 May 2013

Brahma Kumaris destructive teachings have stretched beyond India, and have negatively influenced lives and dismantled families ..!!

This forum contains sad stories and painfull experiences, from victims living in Europe and other countries as well ..!!

It is like a virus, which does not recognize any boundaries ..!!

enlightened

ex-BK

Post19 May 2013

I was only a vulnerable child. I didnt even get a chance to create my personal boundaries as the Brahma Kumaris invaded virtually every part of my soul and being before I could even create any. They stole my childhood, adolescence and adulthood and most of my hard earned money. They also took away my family and friend bonds before i could even develop them. I cant believe how strong they are still going despite all the boundaries they have invaded of thousands of people.

We are social beings. God or the universe put us on this planet to share, love and care for each other not to live in isolation or in a bubble that no one could reach. We are human beings. We need live with with our instincts and with nature and mankind, not live against everyting and everyone.

Return to Anything goes