Heart to Heart Meditation/Love/Synchronization Offer

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

mokshakiprapti

Thanks for showering love

Post03 Apr 2007

THANKS DEARS,

I AM HAPPY NOT TO BE COUNTED AS BK, PBK OR ex-BK. I AM ONLY A COSMIC LOVER. HEART TO HEART.

WELCOME ABOARD TO LOVE YOU ALL

MOKSHA KI PRAPTI

admin

site admin

Post03 Apr 2007

http://www.brahmakumaris.info is not a general discussion forum on spirituality nor a place to promote other religions. It is for members, ex-members and Friends and Family of either to come forward and discuss matters relating to BK issues.

If mokshakiprapti has any such connections, wishes to accept our guidelines and rejoin the forum, then they may do so but until then this membership has been suspended.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post03 Apr 2007

I left BK and PBK and still I am progressing and am close to the Supreme Soul based on dedication, trust and immense faith in the Incorporeal. Trust cannot be explained. If want to proceed in this path you have to contact me individually and have to have trust in my path.

Its a bit like the one time I went to a Mind Body Soul Fayre here in Johannesburg and walked past the vegetarian society's stall - only to be accosted by a couple of elderly (read seriously OLD) womyn insisting that I take their literature and were shouting at me as to how sick eating dead flesh is as if I were holding a footlong hotdog in my hand! They were easily in their 90's, looked terrible and ill of health but kept insisting how healthy vegetarianism is and how essential it is for our health and well-being. I'll leave you - the reader - to conjure up the rest of the story and image - but the point of writing this is to say, rather be an example of what you're preaching, teaching and promoting or you're not going to get anyone to believe you ... but do enjoy the hotdog.

Its no good trying to convince a commited vegetarian not to eat meat after all is it? It's not like any ex-BK hasn't been bitten thrice at least ...

L8r ...

proy

ex-BK

Example

Post03 Apr 2007

paulkershaw wrote:rather be an example of what you're preaching, teaching and promoting

Is this not what the BKs are supposed to do - be an example and draw people in to the centres by the power of their Yoga and their smiling faces. Ha! Drawing them in by deception in the first place and then by withholding the Murlis seems to be the preferred method.

Remember those daft pens with the clicker that showed a different motto every time you clicked it? We used to get them from the literature shop in Gyan Sarovar. One motto was "Be Simple Be Sample", took me ages to figure out that mis-translation (It means "Be an Example" ).
Previous

Return to Anything goes