AI Practitioner ... BKWSU organization? Are there more?

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

jann

friends or family of a BK

AI Practitioner ... BKWSU organization? Are there more?

Post16 May 2007

The Brahma Kumaris operate a number of front or "service" organizations;
    Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University
    Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Visha Vidyalaya
    Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization
    Brahma Kumaris Educational Society
    Brahma Kumaris Association
    Asociación Espiritual Mundial Brahma Kumaris
    Raja Yoga Education & Research Foundation
    Learning Center For Peace
    The Meditation Center
    Inner Space
    Living Values Education Program
    Self Management Leadership
    Visions of a Better World Foundation
    The Janki Foundation for Global Health Care
    Brahma Kumaris Community Education Resources
    Eternity Ink and others
AI Practitioner /AI Consulting ... is this a new one? And are there more???

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BKWSU organizations? Are there more??

Post16 May 2007

jannisder wrote:AI Practitioner /AI Consulting ... is this a new one? And are there more???

Good question Jannisder.

I do not know. There seems to be a tie in with Judy Rodgers, David Cooperrider and the BKWSU. There is a blog where Judy talks about being in Madhuban, getting up for Amrit Vela and meeting with Baba, so I take it she is a BK.
Judy Rodgers, a founder of Images and Voices of Hope who now serves as Executive Director at the Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit facilitated the rest of the day's program.

Janki is lines up for the encore at a Cooperrider AI gig in Florida and you read about them using the BeeGee Robin Gibb's house, the same place as the bi-sexual orgies were reported held and the BKs met the British Prime Minister Tony Blair and his wife.
On April 2, 2005, a specially selected group of media professionals gathered in South Florida at the waterfront home of Dwina and Robin Gibb to explore the impact of public images and stories on society.

The group then separated into smaller circles in order to bring the conversation to a more intimate level through a process called Appreciative Inquiry (AI) developed by David Cooperrider of Case Western Reserve University.

As far as I can see, the pattern is generally that the BKs start up a service plan. If it is profitable, they establish a shell and import some non-BKs to give it a sense of credibility of being independent. I think they call the non-BKs a "founder" soul. (They are under the impression they founded the service front?).

A BK or three babysit the organzation and work it for the contacts. The non-BKs might even drop out. Then the BKs use it as a way of introducing BKs at BK events so that they appear like they are not BKs. And, BINGO, if they can manage to stick a United Nations label on it ... even better. Its the old pea under the shell game, in my opinion.

My instincts suggest that Rodgers is the BK and that Cooperrider has not got or been given the whole picture but is a "cooperative soul" and a "mic" (microphone) and considered good for business. Literally. The BKs are personable when you first meeting them. There is a high at their events that they surf.

Individual BKs do have personal academic and professional roles in their own lives ... but for a surrendered BK these all converted into "service" for the Yugya. No "ego", wordly success or ambition is encouraged.

Return to Anything goes