Loopy

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.

sparkal

BK supporter

Loopy

Post26 May 2006

I have copied this little blurb from http://www.cainer.com

Cainer wrote:Some physicists think that the past is only a long way from the future in the same way as your eyes are a long way from your feet. You can bring them closer, just by bending. The door to a time machine "could be anywhere" and the key to that door could be a tiny particle called a 'Sterile Neutrino'. This weekend brings us to the dark of the moon. This, the ancients believed, was when the veil between the present and the future grew thin enough to pierce. Even scientists now suspect that such a thing may be feasible.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post28 May 2006

when you use the word scientists, I assume you are hugely generalising

I mean, is there some sort of of sub human being.....the scientists, it's the same as in the sun when they use the term experts or boffins :lol:

howiemac

ex-BK

Post28 May 2006

Mr Green wrote:when you use the word scientists, I assume you are hugely generalising

sparkal was quoting from Cainer, so you will have to go to his site and ask him...(he will presumably charge you for the privilege...). I have exercised my moderator privileges and added quote markup, so that nobody else is confused by this...

As regards scientists being subhuman Mr Green, are you suggesting otherwise, and where is your evidence...? :wink:

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post28 May 2006

thanks for clarifying .....and making me giggle 8)

Return to Anything goes