New forum for BK/PBK followers

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

Arun1968

Re: New forum for BK/PBK followers

Post10 Dec 2022

I am not follower of BK, my wife and twin childrens are in trape of BKs. I am trying my best to unite suffering families in India. It is working also but speed is slow, I am sure we will win and the BKs will be destroyed soon.

If you have any suggestion please give, my whatsapp group link is https://chat.whatsapp.com/FDzxdaJQnVO3Q93wazhmc2

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Dec 2022

Jayadeepan above showed interest and kindly offer some donations. I think they would be far better spent in India.

What we can help you with the most is making sure the claims and accusations you make are accurate so that the BKs cannot easily defeat them. Obviously, making false accusations would be damaging to your own credibility, and the cause.

I think the best place to act if off the internet, and in the real world. I suspect that the greatest proportions of victim families are not regular internet users, and not English internet users. I would start by putting up notices and posters in places where victims of BKs can see them, in order to attract people. Perhaps go to local temples or where people meet and announce your plans.

I don't know how India works in that way.

I would also say, don't call yourself "anti-BK" because that, again, gives the BKs ammunition to use against you, and to exploit their followers with. They teach them that near to the end an anti-party will rise up against them. Therefore, focus your attention on supporting victims and protecting society from exploitation by the BKs.

Make sure the BKs are the bad guys, not you. Some people will defend religious freedom even if they are not a believer, and over look the abuse, but most people will support protecting vulnerable individuals and society from fraud, corruption and exploitation.

Arun1968

Post13 May 2023

Why you guys keeping yourself hidden?

Why not come out in open and do some action against the Brahmakumari organisation as a whole?

United we will expose them for sure.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post13 May 2023

Largely because we're spread all over the world.

But I think it could work in India where most of their victims are. Just be careful of the direction of any campaign, i.e. don't make it an "anti-BK" campaign, but rather a "pro-truth/anti-abuse and exploitation" campaign.

An anti-corruption/pro-rights/pro-democracy campaign, for those exploited and enslaved by the BK leadership. You've got to look more progressive, more feminist (pro-women's rights).

The reason I write, not anti-BK is that the BK leadership is expecting an anti-movement, have predicted an anti-BK movement will start, and will exploit it to make the enslaved believe you are "devilish", and it is near the End of the World (Vinash or Destruction).

If it was possible to get some high levle media TV show, perhaps someone could come to India to talk to them. But, so far, no one appears to have be encouraged or supportive of making one. I think more foundation work needs to be done bringing victims together first.

jayadeepan

Post03 Oct 2023

dear Brother( XL or arjun),

Is Shivasena Bhayi no longer on this site?

jay deepen

ex-l

ex-BK

Post03 Oct 2023

No, he is not on this site and a few years ago he handed over the other site to, I believe, some BKs. Speak to "Golden Heart" and see if you can get a straight answer out of him.

I don't know what happened to Shivsena. May be he finally let go.

I thought he was a PBK and wanted to support open discussion between PBKs and BKs, but really he just wanted to use the forum to keep asking impossible to answer questions to the PBKs. I don't fully understand what his position was, i.e. whether he had completely left BKism/PBKism in his heart, or whether he was someone else who was still stuck and had their own interpretation of it.

It's good if people move on and leave it all behind. Because there is no logic to it, and there are no answers.

It's all just about the money now, in order to support the hierarchy and infrastructure.
Previous

Return to Admin