[Admin] Change of user names or ranks

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

jann

friends or family of a BK

[Admin] Change of user names or ranks

Post25 Sep 2007

One of my beloved forum members told me to read all my posts again from the start and I did. As a not knowing Raya Yoga student i signed up to this forum. I got a warm welcome and so much love and advisc and knowledge.

Oh boy ... have I been studying ... My avatar picture looks like a wondering angel and i want to change that. My new avatar is

Hope you like it. I am not the wondering angel anymore.

Love to you all and thanks,
Jannisder.

abrahma kumar

Transformation - A bit like a spot the difference?

Post25 Sep 2007

Ah, how we remember those childhood days ;).

pilatus

non-BK

Post25 Sep 2007

I've always experienced that invoking the Holy Trinity is particularly powerful.

Does this mean you'll be getting together with bro neo?

If so, can I volunteer to be Morpheus? (even though I don't look anything like Laurence Fishburn and am nowhere near as cool ...) :P.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Sep 2007

pilatus wrote:I've always experienced that invoking the Holy Trinity is particularly powerful.

There is nothing holey about jannisder. She is in good condition and not worn out at all.

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Re: transformation

Post26 Sep 2007

jannisder wrote:My new avatar is
Hope you like it.

I love it!

jann

Post26 Sep 2007

pilatus wrote:I've always experienced that invoking the Holy Trinity is particularly powerful.
ex-l wrote:There is nothing holey about jannisder. She is in good condition and not worn out at all.

You got that right.

Terry

ex-BK

Re: The Point of Light

Post24 Mar 2009

You see how that little rank under my name - BK supporter - makes a newcomer like Spiritual spy think I am an apologist for the BKs. His rank as questioning BK made me think he was a BK who questions, when in fact he is questioning the BKs.

Can Admin, on the basis of content, not change the ranks to show spiritual spy as a non-Bk? (Oh yes, that's right they can, they changed mine from ex-BK to supporter - which I still don't get).
Hi terry ... what is your opinion on certain features of Satyug like ...

Dear spi spy - I could answer your questions from the point of view of a BK, but I won't because they may change my rank again to being an actual BK. We both know it is nonsense, so why ask?

Return to Admin