[Notice] Eromain does not run or own this site

for site notices and tech support. Please keep the main forums on topic.

eromain

ex-BK

[Notice] Eromain does not run or own this site

Post04 Oct 2006

It has come to my attention over recent weeks that there are BKs and xBKs around the world who think that Eromain, the author of the child abuse report http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~eromain/childprotection, is responsible for/or partly responsible for this website.

In the interests of the truth I feel it my duty to state that whilst I am a subscriber to this site and sometimes post here I am not part of the Admin or ownership of it.

Furthermore the only statements I have ever made on the site are in my own username.

Thanking you

Eugene
Eromain

arjun

PBK

Post05 Oct 2006

Dear Brother,

Do you mean to say that some people around the world are losing their sleep due to this website and hence spreading rumours? :D

If that is true then the Administration team of this site should be congratulated for the courage they have shown in keeping the show running :).

With warm wishes,
OGS,
Arjun

eromain

ex-BK

Post05 Oct 2006

arjun,

i completely agree with both parts of your statement.

regards
eugene

mitra

BK

Re: Eromain does not run or own this site

Post06 Oct 2006

eromain wrote:In the interests of the truth I feel it my duty to state that whilst I am a subscriber to this site and sometimes post here I am not part of the Admin or ownership of it.

Hello Eugene,

I personnally feel that what you are doing is good for the BK community also. Because everyone should be aware of the two faces of the coin. Mistakes in anyone's part has to be pointed out in the right spirit

IBHS
MITRA

arjun

PBK

Post07 Oct 2006

Dear Mitra Bhai,
Omshanti. I congratulate you for making such a bold statement in spite of being a BK.

Dear Erromain Bhai,
Thanks for the reply.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

mitra

BK

Post09 Oct 2006

:P Om Shanti,

I personnaly feel that everyone should learn from their mistakes! :roll:

IBHS
MITRA